Thanks TL so much! <3
Oh, and by the way - 1st post!
But I have been reading the forums and watching the VODs and streams for a while...See you guys on the BNet!

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
BookOfRhymes
Serbia34 Posts
Thanks TL so much! <3 Oh, and by the way - 1st post! But I have been reading the forums and watching the VODs and streams for a while...See you guys on the BNet! ![]() | ||
|
Yaahh
Germany151 Posts
On April 29 2010 04:34 BookOfRhymes wrote: Wow, I just got my key and I'm downloading SC2 Beta! Thanks TL so much! <3 Oh, and by the way - 1st post! But I have been reading the forums and watching the VODs and streams for a while...See you guys on the BNet! ![]() How look did it take for u to send? | ||
|
MStumm
Canada4 Posts
| ||
|
BookOfRhymes
Serbia34 Posts
On April 29 2010 05:01 Yaahh wrote: Show nested quote + On April 29 2010 04:34 BookOfRhymes wrote: Wow, I just got my key and I'm downloading SC2 Beta! Thanks TL so much! <3 Oh, and by the way - 1st post! But I have been reading the forums and watching the VODs and streams for a while...See you guys on the BNet! ![]() How look did it take for u to send? 7-8 minutes. I wrote the e-mail before (all except the answers), answered the questions I knew myself and just pasted the missing ones as soon as I saw them here. | ||
|
Yaahh
Germany151 Posts
| ||
|
voltik
United States42 Posts
| ||
|
voltik
United States42 Posts
| ||
|
nc[retaliator]
Romania130 Posts
| ||
|
hype[NZ]
Japan412 Posts
On April 29 2010 05:21 nc[retaliator] wrote: so i see a contest about 2 hours ago can i still send answers now? or is it over? You'll be far too late now, try waiting for the next one. I'm not sure when that will be though. | ||
|
nc[retaliator]
Romania130 Posts
| ||
|
Shouryu
Norway132 Posts
| ||
|
nc[retaliator]
Romania130 Posts
read up | ||
|
Shouryu
Norway132 Posts
![]() This is how I tend to do it; Title: FB contest [date] email adress: [emailadress@something.com] Mailing adress: [Random address in US] Full name: [Full name] 1. Answers .. Goes 5. Here | ||
|
nc[retaliator]
Romania130 Posts
was thinking i have a mailing tool from facebook ( sry i`m noob @ facebook ) and i have to send it from there or smth | ||
|
RumZ
United States956 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=122105 more to come. | ||
|
lotri
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
voltik
United States42 Posts
| ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
| ||
|
Neos
United States400 Posts
| ||
|
voltik
United States42 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft341 C9.Mang0291 Livibee161 Maynarde129 Sick126 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS54 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|