On April 29 2010 07:27 Disarray wrote:
oh my god, i just said stork. i didn't notice it said "2 players" uhhhhhhg
oh my god, i just said stork. i didn't notice it said "2 players" uhhhhhhg
oh man :DD i hope i will get my precious key :S
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 29 2010 07:27 Disarray wrote: oh my god, i just said stork. i didn't notice it said "2 players" uhhhhhhg oh man :DD i hope i will get my precious key :S | ||
|
lookleft
United Kingdom21 Posts
Woot You guys rock!!! Thanx so much ALANG, your the best!! I <3 u Did you get an email already? What time did you send your answers? | ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
| ||
|
Neos
United States400 Posts
| ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
I sent my answers at 10 minutes but I'm pretty sure I got it since this one was a hard one No, you don't recieve the key until about 3 hours after so check your email at 6:30 and if u didn't win, prepare for the contest at 7 PDT. Yes, you email it to promotions@blizzard.com with your full name and home address GL everyone | ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 29 2010 07:36 aztrorisk wrote: I sent my answers at 10 minutes but I'm pretty sure I got it since this one was a hard one No, you don't recieve the key until about 3 hours after so check your email at 6:30 and if u didn't win, prepare for the contest at 7 PDT. Yes, you email it to promotions@blizzard.com with your full name and home address GL everyone home address? i thought full name and email? oh my god........... | ||
|
hype[NZ]
Japan412 Posts
On April 29 2010 07:30 nc[retaliator] wrote: did any of u guys won? and what is 7 pdt in cet/gmt ?You should check out the recently implemented [time][/time] tags, for example: [time]7pm pst[/time] gives 03:00 GMT (+00:00) [time]7pm pdt[/time] gives 02:00 GMT (+00:00) [time]now[/time] gives 22:39 GMT (+00:00) http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119757 | ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
| ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
home address? i thought full name and email? oh my god........... NO!!! whitelotus! They need ur address to make sure u live in the US or canada to be eligable for the contest. ITs ok, you can try again at 7 PDT, If i'm online, I'll post whatever answers I know one this board | ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 29 2010 07:42 aztrorisk wrote: NO!!! whitelotus! They need ur address to make sure u live in the US or canada to be eligable for the contest. ITs ok, you can try again at 7 PDT, If i'm online, I'll post whatever answers I know one this board ok FUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU | ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
StarCraft It's that time again! Another chance to win a StarCraft II beta key! The first 100 eligible participants to email us the correct answers for all five questions with their full name AND home mailing address in the body text to Promotions@Blizzard.com will win an opportunity to test the game! Good Luck! straight from facebook.com/starcraft I'm sorry, but now you know to but ur home address. Its ok, u'll still get more chances. | ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
ok FUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU ??? ...i was just trying to help.... | ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 29 2010 07:49 aztrorisk wrote: ??? ...i was just trying to help.... but seriously how retarded is to make contest only for us citizens? | ||
|
nc[retaliator]
Romania130 Posts
| ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
I don't respond to BM people. If all goes to the worse, you can wait til it comes out this fall. Life is not fair, get over it. People are born in 3rd world country and they can't do anything about it. | ||
|
aztrorisk
United States896 Posts
| ||
|
gewden
Sweden7 Posts
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FFFFFUUU- | ||
|
saltywet
Hong Kong1316 Posts
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5851773&id=178337772456 | ||
|
Puremiss
United States232 Posts
| ||
|
Neos
United States400 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech134 Rex UpATreeSC JuggernautJason1 Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2337 FrodaN810 ceh9784 Beastyqt613 ArmadaUGS191 KnowMe152 Hui .150 C9.Mang0126 QueenE114 Trikslyr74 Mew2King62 Dewaltoss60 byalli43 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|