• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

TL Beta Key FFAs - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
April 20 2010 20:52 GMT
#101
any info on what kind of ums game??
www.memoryexpress.com
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 20 2010 20:52 GMT
#102
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?
( ・´ー・`)
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 20 2010 20:52 GMT
#103
On April 21 2010 05:49 decemvre wrote:
is this on iccup or europe ?


Read the OP, it says multiple times.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 20:53:33
April 20 2010 20:53 GMT
#104
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
April 20 2010 20:53 GMT
#105
micro tourny would be the thx
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
ocho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States172 Posts
April 20 2010 20:54 GMT
#106
EVOLVES MADNESS for the win
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 20 2010 20:55 GMT
#107
On April 21 2010 05:53 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.

Well at least you're sharing the keys with your friends. I was worried you might be hogging keys lol.
( ・´ー・`)
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 20 2010 20:56 GMT
#108
On April 21 2010 05:52 stalife wrote:
any info on what kind of ums game??

Probably THE best ums map ever.
God Bless
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
April 20 2010 20:56 GMT
#109
On April 21 2010 05:56 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:52 stalife wrote:
any info on what kind of ums game??

Probably THE best ums map ever.

Fastest? lol
Brood War forever!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 20 2010 20:56 GMT
#110
On April 21 2010 05:55 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:53 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.

Well at least you're sharing the keys with your friends. I was worried you might be hogging keys lol.


hehe, yeah, I don't need smurfs.

Btw, am I the only one who took the OP to mean the Minigames UMS map? Or does everyone just assume it's a random UMS game.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 20:57:28
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#111
On April 21 2010 05:56 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:52 stalife wrote:
any info on what kind of ums game??

Probably THE best ums map ever.

mexicans crossing the border?

edit - yes pokebunny that's what I thought at first as well, we shall see!
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#112
Roffles will be streaming this.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#113
On April 21 2010 05:56 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:55 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:53 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.

Well at least you're sharing the keys with your friends. I was worried you might be hogging keys lol.


hehe, yeah, I don't need smurfs.

Btw, am I the only one who took the OP to mean the Minigames UMS map? Or does everyone just assume it's a random UMS game.

No, it's the one you're thinking of.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#114
On April 21 2010 05:57 k20a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:56 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:52 stalife wrote:
any info on what kind of ums game??

Probably THE best ums map ever.

mexicans crossing the border?

Strip "insert name here"?
( ・´ー・`)
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#115
On April 21 2010 05:57 k20a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:56 Roffles wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:52 stalife wrote:
any info on what kind of ums game??

Probably THE best ums map ever.

mexicans crossing the border?


o my god thats such a bad map
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#116
On April 21 2010 05:57 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:56 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:55 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:53 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.

Well at least you're sharing the keys with your friends. I was worried you might be hogging keys lol.


hehe, yeah, I don't need smurfs.

Btw, am I the only one who took the OP to mean the Minigames UMS map? Or does everyone just assume it's a random UMS game.

No, it's the one you're thinking of.


yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
April 20 2010 20:59 GMT
#117
curse you pokebunnyyyy

forget your friends! lol
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
April 20 2010 21:01 GMT
#118
That's not the right way.

I am your bestest friend pokebunny!
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 20 2010 21:01 GMT
#119
I keep anxiously F5ing this thread, even though I already know when the next FFA will be.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
April 20 2010 21:02 GMT
#120
On April 21 2010 05:53 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 05:52 prototype. wrote:
On April 21 2010 05:51 Pokebunny wrote:
YES MINIGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO GOOD AT THIS YAYAYAYAYAY

Didn't you already win a key before?


So? I enjoy the competition, and I'd rather my friends get keys than random people I don't care about. It's not like I hoard keys.

Same! These are too fun!

Plus, I don't want my roommate ruining my rank with his 60 APM when he forces me to let him play.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 528
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever495
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5583
Liquid`Hasu1202
Other Games
summit1g7528
shahzam560
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS90
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
59m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 59m
Stellar Fest
13h 59m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.