On April 19 2010 17:01 Lobbo wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks OPs name is pretty hmm how shall I put it...
Am I the only one who thinks OPs name is pretty hmm how shall I put it...
Awesome?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Mortician
Bulgaria2332 Posts
On April 19 2010 17:01 Lobbo wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2010 13:24 MarryMeSeanPlott wrote: I can't believe that I would be the first one to bring this up, but has anybody mentioned that IdrA has his own unit? Introducing the IdrAlisca! ![]() Am I the only one who thinks OPs name is pretty hmm how shall I put it... Awesome? | ||
|
saritenite
Singapore1680 Posts
On April 19 2010 17:05 Mortician wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2010 17:01 Lobbo wrote: On April 19 2010 13:24 MarryMeSeanPlott wrote: I can't believe that I would be the first one to bring this up, but has anybody mentioned that IdrA has his own unit? Introducing the IdrAlisca! ![]() Am I the only one who thinks OPs name is pretty hmm how shall I put it... Awesome? SC2 brings both angry nerds and awesome nerds. That being said, +1 | ||
|
danbel1005
United States1319 Posts
On April 19 2010 13:26 Caphe wrote: wtf is this lol This is in Spanish? Spanish? Lmao | ||
|
dangots0ul
United States919 Posts
| ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On April 19 2010 17:51 dangots0ul wrote: weak to: carriers, cheese, and "doing nothing" ![]() | ||
|
LuDwig-
Italy1143 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On April 19 2010 18:33 LuDwig- wrote: It is so strange that it made me not laugh at all? ._. mmmmmh maybe because you already knew it was called like that? just a wild guess | ||
|
iNfeRnaL
Germany1908 Posts
On April 19 2010 18:33 LuDwig- wrote: It is so strange that it made me not laugh at all? ._. You're Italian. How could you understand... | ||
|
pyrogenetix
China5098 Posts
| ||
|
Grrbrr.404
Germany91 Posts
On April 19 2010 16:18 thehamzergler wrote: ![]() real italian hydralisk haha! oh man that made my day )) | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
On April 19 2010 19:29 pyrogenetix wrote: idra's unit should be some pale scrawny weak unit that goes around swearing at everyone and thinks he's hot shit. Wow, that was really witty and funny!!!!! ... | ||
|
wbz0rn
Germany29 Posts
On April 19 2010 13:26 PWN3R3D wrote: And i can read it has the ability to Rage when challenged with Cheese that made me laugh.. hard... :D | ||
|
FarbrorAbavna
Sweden4856 Posts
On April 19 2010 19:29 pyrogenetix wrote: idra's unit should be some pale scrawny weak unit that goes around swearing at everyone and thinks he's hot shit. This ability could be called: Aura of hubris | ||
|
aTnClouD
Italy2428 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
i've already lol'd a few from the bits and pieces translated in the thread | ||
|
aTnClouD
Italy2428 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kezzer
United States1268 Posts
On April 20 2010 00:02 iG.ClouD wrote: Can't translate, the pizza on its right hand covers part of the text ![]() just look at the first image lol | ||
|
Narwhal
United Kingdom314 Posts
Fuck yeah firefox spellcheck. | ||
|
aTnClouD
Italy2428 Posts
edit: or at least it looked like that, didn't know it was from the official site LOL. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• RyuSc2 • Response • CranKy Ducklings SOOP1 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|