• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10216 users

Links/Advertising/Self Promoters - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Axeinst
Profile Joined March 2011
Belize281 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 04:51:55
March 04 2011 04:50 GMT
#121
Advertising should not be an issue, unless it promotes other sc2 community in the same manner as teamliquid.net. If this is not the case, then it will not compete with teamliquid.net and should not be punished.

In OP post, that "party"-analogue is not correct as long as advertisor is not promoting their own "teamliquid.net".
Wordpad
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 12:53:48
March 04 2011 12:30 GMT
#122
On March 04 2011 13:50 Axeinst wrote:
Advertising should not be an issue, unless it promotes other sc2 community in the same manner as teamliquid.net. If this is not the case, then it will not compete with teamliquid.net and should not be punished.

In OP post, that "party"-analogue is not correct as long as advertisor is not promoting their own "teamliquid.net".


There should really be nothing in this thread to be discussed. We are the guests here at teamliquid. They set the rules, not us. Be glad your allowed to have a user and post. No-one is forced to be here, and anyone can leave at any point they wish. TL doesn't owe us anything, and imo TL could of been MUCH more strict in regards to the whole "advertising" on their website. Sadly, the generosity and will to help grow the community has just been abused which I think is what the OP is trying to put focus at and stop. As simple as that ^^
paradiseLost
Profile Joined March 2011
United States8 Posts
March 14 2011 01:27 GMT
#123
one of the funniest sc2 videos I'm sure most of you have seen it, but I cant stop laughing every time I watch it


if you practice something like everyone else, you will be like everyone else
Savern101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom859 Posts
March 19 2011 19:55 GMT
#124
Hey TL - quick question.

I realise this is my first post, so this might seem a dodgy question. I've been a longtime lurker on TL, but never really felt like posting. It can be kinda intimidating. However, I've been experimenting with casting on youtube recently, and wondered where I might stand with making a thread to advertise it.

I fully understand, having read the "10 commandments", that as a member with, after this, a post count of uno this might not be particularly welcome.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Sav
EG.DeMusliM/d.BlinG/UK Fighting!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
March 20 2011 23:23 GMT
#125
Savern101: don't try to make an advertisement thread until you get your post count up (legitimately) that's kinda what this entire thread is about.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Savern101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom859 Posts
March 21 2011 07:54 GMT
#126
On March 21 2011 08:23 VarpuliS wrote:
Savern101: don't try to make an advertisement thread until you get your post count up (legitimately) that's kinda what this entire thread is about.


Thats cool, thanks for the reply.
EG.DeMusliM/d.BlinG/UK Fighting!
starmanSC
Profile Joined March 2011
United States10 Posts
March 21 2011 13:12 GMT
#127
Thanks.....

User was warned for this post
JamesBourne
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland27 Posts
March 22 2011 10:05 GMT
#128
Hi guys, I'm not sure if that's the right thread (I've only found one where clans write about their recruitment, not players that they search one ;p)
basically here is my acc http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/298335/LDLCcomJB/
and here is my skype: coldfear44
feel free to write to me if you want to have me in your lineup or/and aske me any question : )
greetings
Paul

User was warned for this post
: ))
SC2ish
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom60 Posts
March 24 2011 11:51 GMT
#129
GO VISIT MY CLANS SITE NOW!!!

its in my sig

User was banned for this post.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 24 2011 15:07 GMT
#130
This thread is such a honeypot. Why hasn't everyone been banned yet?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
April 16 2011 22:58 GMT
#131
Ok I am in need of ways of getting in contact with high level grand master players who are looking to be on a competitive team with a friendly atmosphere based on growth and learning. REQ recently has been picked up by a multigaming team so anyone not happy with their current sponsorship situation, or if you are teamless please message me as soon as possible. some notables I am searching for are :

Karlsteiner
Baz
skinky
eizcaj
frisky.

I am looking to build a team that will be top five within north america and sadly since everyone is on a team and I do not approve of poaching other peoples players, I am hoping teamliquid can help me build an extremely solid roster. You can pm me here of msg me on battle.net req.fograw.309 A major announcement will be made within the weekend for all the non believers.
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
StateSC2
Profile Joined September 2010
Korea (South)621 Posts
April 18 2011 21:01 GMT
#132
Hello! I was interested in starting an thread about the Olive Garden, their cuisine, and restaurants. I do not work for Olive Garden, but I do enjoy their food. I'm worried that my thread might be treated as an "advertisement," so I'm just looking for a go-ahead before I post the OP.
Fireblast!: "This guy is pointless and wonderful"
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
April 19 2011 20:38 GMT
#133
On April 17 2011 07:58 likeaboss wrote:
Ok I am in need of ways of getting in contact with high level grand master players who are looking to be on a competitive team with a friendly atmosphere based on growth and learning. REQ recently has been picked up by a multigaming team so anyone not happy with their current sponsorship situation, or if you are teamless please message me as soon as possible. some notables I am searching for are :

Karlsteiner
Baz
skinky
eizcaj
frisky.

I am looking to build a team that will be top five within north america and sadly since everyone is on a team and I do not approve of poaching other peoples players, I am hoping teamliquid can help me build an extremely solid roster. You can pm me here of msg me on battle.net req.fograw.309 A major announcement will be made within the weekend for all the non believers.

lol ben eizcaj is ciara you should do your research :D
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 19 2011 20:52 GMT
#134
On April 19 2011 06:01 State wrote:
Hello! I was interested in starting an thread about the Olive Garden, their cuisine, and restaurants. I do not work for Olive Garden, but I do enjoy their food. I'm worried that my thread might be treated as an "advertisement," so I'm just looking for a go-ahead before I post the OP.


Post in blogs, and if there is content you'll be fine.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
DaedalusX
Profile Joined August 2010
58 Posts
April 21 2011 17:04 GMT
#135
On April 17 2011 07:58 likeaboss wrote:
Ok I am in need of ways of getting in contact with high level grand master players who are looking to be on a competitive team with a friendly atmosphere based on growth and learning. REQ recently has been picked up by a multigaming team so anyone not happy with their current sponsorship situation, or if you are teamless please message me as soon as possible. some notables I am searching for are :

Karlsteiner
Baz
skinky
eizcaj
frisky.

I am looking to build a team that will be top five within north america and sadly since everyone is on a team and I do not approve of poaching other peoples players, I am hoping teamliquid can help me build an extremely solid roster. You can pm me here of msg me on battle.net req.fograw.309 A major announcement will be made within the weekend for all the non believers.


FYI - Just because players do not have tags does not mean they are not on a team. Frisky is on Team 1nsanity already. So as the manager of Team 1nsanity I'd be nice if you didn't poach as you said in your post.
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
April 25 2011 05:17 GMT
#136
It would be nice if you wouldn't email my boss asking for us to sponsor you :D
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
April 25 2011 05:34 GMT
#137
Man, reading a thread goes a long way doesn't it LOL... I can't tell if people seriously advertised here or they just wanted to troll....... :S
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Leetums
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4 Posts
May 23 2011 18:56 GMT
#138
Hey all, i started streaming my games, i play every day, if anyone is bored and wants to watch me play. Im a bronze protoss ( sorry ) i consider myself at about silver level maybe low gold, im working on getting moved up. And i would love for you guys to give me advice while you watch my stream so i can improve Thanks all.

www.livestream.com/leetumations
Disregard females. acquire currency.
rollsroyce
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
June 01 2011 18:12 GMT
#139
noted
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
June 01 2011 18:43 GMT
#140
On May 24 2011 03:56 Leetums wrote:
Hey all, i started streaming my games, i play every day, if anyone is bored and wants to watch me play. Im a bronze protoss ( sorry ) i consider myself at about silver level maybe low gold, im working on getting moved up. And i would love for you guys to give me advice while you watch my stream so i can improve Thanks all.

www.livestream.com/leetumations


I really can't believe this keeps happening in this thread...... lolz
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli879
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo931
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.