• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

[Old] New wave started? - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 35 Next All
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
March 05 2010 04:47 GMT
#101
On March 05 2010 13:36 wishbones wrote:
i just checked my bnet again OMFGWOOT WOOT.

+ Show Spoiler +
OMFG WOOT+ Show Spoiler +
didnt get it

Dude if you get one message me so we can 1v1.

We used to play together on ek. but you have bad memory or something :p
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
March 05 2010 04:47 GMT
#102
On March 05 2010 13:42 junemermaid wrote:
Still no invite ...

Is it confirmed that there was a new wave? Or are people just trolling?


I can 100% confirm there was a new wave
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:51:10
March 05 2010 04:48 GMT
#103
On March 05 2010 13:45 LUE.Leoj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:45 L wrote:
Oh wow. They gave me another one or something O_o.


wat



LOL you better be joking, but if this is true.. I've lost faith in blizzard haha..

Edit:

Also this is my specs settings... I suck with all these spec stuff, but if you know please let me know if these specs are fine to get opt in..

Operating system:
Windows 2.6.0.6002 (SP 2)
CPU type:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
CPU Speed (GHz):
3.178
System memory (GB):
2.999
Graphics card model:
ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series
Graphics card driver:
atiumdag.dll
Desktop resolution:
1920x1080
Hard disk size (GB):
453.167
Hard disk free space (GB):
328.342
Leoj
Profile Joined January 2010
United States396 Posts
March 05 2010 04:49 GMT
#104
A friend on another internet forum claims to have gotten a 2nd key now as well.

wat
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
March 05 2010 04:49 GMT
#105
On March 05 2010 13:45 Jazriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:42 DeCoup wrote:
I'M IN! No more only Replays / vs AI for me! WOOOOO!
Edit: Oh and just so you know, I have not got the email yet but as advised above I checked my b.net management page and it was there.



This is the only thing I care about. I don't have a cracked copy of beta, but I do have it installed on my laptop so I could test graphics settings. But if they don't care about people who have cracked copies or copies installed then I'm just gonna wait patiently and not get one.

Wel FYI after I installed beta and before I started using it to watch replays I opened windows firewall and completely prevent it form accessing the net. Just in case.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 05 2010 04:49 GMT
#106
On March 05 2010 13:45 LUE.Leoj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:45 L wrote:
Oh wow. They gave me another one or something O_o.


wat

They just finished notifying me for a second time that I got in on the same battle.net account.

I'm not entirely certain what happened, but I think it might have something to do with my spam filter.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
March 05 2010 04:50 GMT
#107
On March 05 2010 13:48 MetalMarine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:45 LUE.Leoj wrote:
On March 05 2010 13:45 L wrote:
Oh wow. They gave me another one or something O_o.


wat



LOL you better be joking, but if this is true.. I've lost faith in blizzard haha..


There are some people who had three keys as of the last wave. You should've lost faith a while ago
[wh]_ForAlways
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States235 Posts
March 05 2010 04:50 GMT
#108
I JUST GOT MY INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BNET ACCOUNTS! (I'm playing right now but I still dont have an email yet)
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
March 05 2010 04:51 GMT
#109
On March 05 2010 13:49 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:45 LUE.Leoj wrote:
On March 05 2010 13:45 L wrote:
Oh wow. They gave me another one or something O_o.


wat

They just finished notifying me for a second time that I got in on the same battle.net account.

I'm not entirely certain what happened, but I think it might have something to do with my spam filter.

If you did get a 2nd one, give it to me, cause i asked T_T

+ Show Spoiler +
im losing it

龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
March 05 2010 04:51 GMT
#110
fuck me. No key still but I'll be sitting around for like 2 hours hoping it comes T.T
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
March 05 2010 04:52 GMT
#111
Nothing for me yet
Proburu
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
March 05 2010 04:52 GMT
#112
Nothing yet.
Wah. I want beta. T^T
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
March 05 2010 04:52 GMT
#113
On March 05 2010 13:50 theqat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:48 MetalMarine wrote:
On March 05 2010 13:45 LUE.Leoj wrote:
On March 05 2010 13:45 L wrote:
Oh wow. They gave me another one or something O_o.


wat



LOL you better be joking, but if this is true.. I've lost faith in blizzard haha..


There are some people who had three keys as of the last wave. You should've lost faith a while ago


HAAHAH oh wow...
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
March 05 2010 04:52 GMT
#114
On March 05 2010 13:50 [wh]_ForAlways wrote:
I JUST GOT MY INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BNET ACCOUNTS! (I'm playing right now but I still dont have an email yet)

THERE IT IS AGAIN Q_Q
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:54:27
March 05 2010 04:53 GMT
#115
OMG I GOT ONE! lolllll i had given up all hope after the second wave... good luck to you all!

edit: i dont think computer specs play a role in beta selection.. cuz my processor doesnt meet minimum requirements T_T unless they selected me to see how it performs on SHITTY computers.
Translator
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:59:01
March 05 2010 04:56 GMT
#116
FUUUUU OP for getting my hopes up. I created a new battle.net account JUST to see if I got it. I enter my CD KEY and turns out I already have an account. So this triggers the looongggggg and incredibly tedious task of finding what email I had used. I had to sit down for a good 30 minutes to think of every single email I've used in the past five years or so. Turns out it was more than 15, since I create a new email address for every new forum that I join.

Through sheer luck I managed to remember one very specific email address I created on AOL. The only email address I've ever created on AOL. "julyzerg12345678910@aol.com". 3540 new emails in my inbox btw.... Anyways, thank god they added a search function because I managed to search for "battle.net" and it returned two emails. One of them was a confirmation, "Thanks Park for joining" it said in the beginning.

So... after figuring out what email address I used on my account, I figured out that I didn't know what password I used..... To recover your password apparently you have to enter you email, first name and last name. Simple? Fuck no. Park Sung-Joon. Park-joon. Park-hoon. Parksungjoon etc. etc.... I tried every combination I could think of until I asked myself, "Okay, how do I pronounce july's name NOW and how would I spell it?" Park sunhoon. DING DING DING, we have a weiner.

And then the secret question pops up. "What is your favorite book?" FUCK MY LIFE. I'm sure at the time I entered some book that I recently read that left its mark on me at the time. Anyways, after spending a good half hour guessing, I managed to figure it out, "The Giver". o_o

So I manage to finally get into my battle.net account, and I get a nice little surprise....
+ Show Spoiler +
``Try World of Warcraft FREE for 10 days!``
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 05 2010 04:56 GMT
#117
On March 05 2010 13:53 rotinegg wrote:
OMG I GOT ONE! lolllll i had given up all hope after the second wave... good luck to you all!

edit: i dont think computer specs play a role in beta selection.. cuz my processor doesnt meet minimum requirements T_T unless they selected me to see how it performs on SHITTY computers.


Well if you can't play with that shitty computer could always give it to me *whistles* . Lucky bastard though so jealous of all you people!
When I think of something else, something will go here
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
March 05 2010 04:58 GMT
#118
On March 05 2010 13:53 rotinegg wrote:
OMG I GOT ONE! lolllll i had given up all hope after the second wave... good luck to you all!

edit: i dont think computer specs play a role in beta selection.. cuz my processor doesnt meet minimum requirements T_T unless they selected me to see how it performs on SHITTY computers.

Then why not
me?? T_T everything is overkill on my pc except gpu which is bullcrap
Dota 3hard5me
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
March 05 2010 04:58 GMT
#119
A friend of mine signed in 2 days after beta started, is there any chance she can still get a key ever?
heres her comp specs if it matters

OPERATING SYSTEM:WINDOWS 2.6.0.6002 (SP 2)CPU TYPE:AMD TURION(TM) X2 DUAL-CORE MOBILE RM-70CPU SPEED (GHZ):2.02SYSTEM MEMORY (GB):2.998GRAPHICS CARD MODEL:ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3470GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER:ATIUMDAG.DLLDESKTOP RESOLUTION:1280X800HARD DISK SIZE (GB):117.539HARD DISK FREE SPACE (GB):32.52

With only WoW registered on that account
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Jenbu
Profile Joined October 2009
United States115 Posts
March 05 2010 04:59 GMT
#120
i check my bnet account everyday and i still haven't gotten one =(
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.