• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7389 users

[Old] New wave started? - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
Katkishka
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States662 Posts
March 05 2010 04:59 GMT
#121
On March 05 2010 13:58 TheAntZ wrote:
A friend of mine signed in 2 days after beta started, is there any chance she can still get a key ever?
heres her comp specs if it matters

OPERATING SYSTEM:WINDOWS 2.6.0.6002 (SP 2)CPU TYPE:AMD TURION(TM) X2 DUAL-CORE MOBILE RM-70CPU SPEED (GHZ):2.02SYSTEM MEMORY (GB):2.998GRAPHICS CARD MODEL:ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3470GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER:ATIUMDAG.DLLDESKTOP RESOLUTION:1280X800HARD DISK SIZE (GB):117.539HARD DISK FREE SPACE (GB):32.52

With only WoW registered on that account


there's always a chance.. i've heard someone registered their key to their account like a day before the beta actually started and they got a key.
KarlPilkington
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States33 Posts
March 05 2010 05:00 GMT
#122
No key here, checking three accounts with dif system specs...QQ.
Weird innit?
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
March 05 2010 05:01 GMT
#123
On March 05 2010 13:56 Warrior Madness wrote:
FUUUUU OP for getting my hopes up. I created a new battle.net account JUST to see if I got it. I enter my CD KEY and turns out I already have an account. So this triggers the looongggggg and incredibly tedious task of finding what email I had used. I had to sit down for a good 30 minutes to think of every single email I've used in the past five years or so. Turns out it was more than 15, since I create a new email address for every new forum that I join.

Through sheer luck I managed to remember one very specific email address I created on AOL. The only email address I've ever created on AOL. "julyzerg12345678910@aol.com". 3540 new emails in my inbox btw.... Anyways, thank god they added a search function because I managed to search for "battle.net" and it returned two emails. One of them was a confirmation, "Thanks Park for joining" it said in the beginning.

So... after figuring out what email address I used on my account, I figured out that I didn't know what password I used..... To recover your password apparently you have to enter you email, first name and last name. Simple? Fuck no. Park Sung-Joon. Park-joon. Park-hoon. Parksungjoon etc. etc.... I tried every combination I could think of until I asked myself, "Okay, how do I pronounce july's name NOW and how would I spell it?" Park sunhoon. DING DING DING, we have a weiner.

And then the secret question pops up. "What is your favorite book?" FUCK MY LIFE. I'm sure at the time I entered some book that I recently read that left its mark on me at the time. Anyways, after spending a good half hour guessing, I managed to figure it out, "The Giver". o_o

So I manage to finally get into my battle.net account, and I get a nice little surprise....
+ Show Spoiler +
``Try World of Warcraft FREE for 10 days!``

At first i thought this was gonna be a "I GOT A BETA KEY" post
until I read the end. All of a sudden i love this post.
Thank you ^^
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
March 05 2010 05:01 GMT
#124
I swear I'm going crazy, I'm here sitting in bed over my iPod switching between tl and b.net telling myself it's ok and I'm gonna get a key =.='
Dota 3hard5me
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
March 05 2010 05:01 GMT
#125
How do you know you got a key?
Does the SC2 logo appears in your games list on battle.net?
Lurtzer
Profile Joined June 2009
Czech Republic67 Posts
March 05 2010 05:02 GMT
#126
Still chance to get key or wave is over?
"Time to walk the plank Tasteless, because I am Arrrrtosis" - Artosis
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
March 05 2010 05:04 GMT
#127
On March 05 2010 13:59 Sunny Afternoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:58 TheAntZ wrote:
A friend of mine signed in 2 days after beta started, is there any chance she can still get a key ever?
heres her comp specs if it matters

OPERATING SYSTEM:WINDOWS 2.6.0.6002 (SP 2)CPU TYPE:AMD TURION(TM) X2 DUAL-CORE MOBILE RM-70CPU SPEED (GHZ):2.02SYSTEM MEMORY (GB):2.998GRAPHICS CARD MODEL:ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3470GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER:ATIUMDAG.DLLDESKTOP RESOLUTION:1280X800HARD DISK SIZE (GB):117.539HARD DISK FREE SPACE (GB):32.52

With only WoW registered on that account


there's always a chance.. i've heard someone registered their key to their account like a day before the beta actually started and they got a key.

Thats before the beta started though, I wonder if they still count opt-ins after the date that it started T^T
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
March 05 2010 05:04 GMT
#128
On March 05 2010 14:01 gds wrote:
How do you know you got a key?
Does the SC2 logo appears in your games list on battle.net?

yea
Translator
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
March 05 2010 05:06 GMT
#129
Yep you can still get into the beta even if you sign up for the opt in after the beta started, that's how I got in.
I didn't know you could opt in for the beta and I did it like a week or 2 ago and I just got into the beta today!
Making history not reliving it.
Proxyhatch
Profile Joined March 2009
United States16 Posts
March 05 2010 05:06 GMT
#130
Beta is a cruel mistress. Anybody know any good suicide hot-lines? T_T
Southpaw
Profile Joined February 2010
United States39 Posts
March 05 2010 05:06 GMT
#131
All PC users still?

Any mac users?
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
March 05 2010 05:07 GMT
#132
Wow. I can't believe my self control right now. My best friend is comming over in like 2 hours and I am actually managing not to play the beta before he gets here o.O
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 05:07:38
March 05 2010 05:07 GMT
#133
On March 05 2010 14:06 Goincommando wrote:
Beta is a cruel mistress. Anybody know any good suicide hot-lines? T_T


No one is trained to stop depression after this kind of a massive tragedy

fuuuuuck, i want beta D:
:O
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
March 05 2010 05:08 GMT
#134
On March 05 2010 14:07 DeCoup wrote:
Wow. I can't believe my self control right now. My best friend is comming over in like 2 hours and I am actually managing not to play the beta before he gets here o.O

since you're not using it...
:D
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Blackjackbob
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada164 Posts
March 05 2010 05:09 GMT
#135
I'm hoping when I get to work tomorrow and talk to some co-workers that one of them got a key so I can steal it from them lol
Frenzied_Tank
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany100 Posts
March 05 2010 05:09 GMT
#136
IVE GOT THE BETA / EURO
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
March 05 2010 05:14 GMT
#137
On March 05 2010 14:09 Frenzied_Tank wrote:
IVE GOT THE BETA / EURO


hand it over, now!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Whakkah
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden113 Posts
March 05 2010 05:15 GMT
#138
How many people are listed as "Online" in the beta atm? Anyone able to check?
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
March 05 2010 05:18 GMT
#139
On March 05 2010 14:15 Whakkah wrote:
How many people are listed as "Online" in the beta atm? Anyone able to check?

2218 players in 724 games. I have no idea what server I am on.
Hmm. Must be a hell of a lot of players in 2vs2 to have an average player per game ratio of over 3.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
Pape
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Serbia419 Posts
March 05 2010 05:20 GMT
#140
man this is plain bull********** i told my neighbor to sign up for it 2 weeks ago, he gets it I don't
I won a beta cake key and I still don't get a damn key
people that never bought or played bw get it
I bought the game 3 times jesus christ
good luck have fun!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
6h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.