• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9992 users

[Old] New wave started? - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
March 05 2010 04:19 GMT
#61
On March 05 2010 13:18 MetalMarine wrote:
Man I've bought EVERY SINGLE BLIZZARD GAME besides WoW.. and I still don't get anything.. Sad face..


I've bought every single blizzard game including WoW and don't get in

T_T
I drop suckas like Plinko
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
March 05 2010 04:20 GMT
#62
On March 05 2010 13:18 MetalMarine wrote:
Man I've bought EVERY SINGLE BLIZZARD GAME besides WoW.. and I still don't get anything.. Sad face..

Clearly you need to purchase WoW.
BladeRunner
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States407 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:20:59
March 05 2010 04:20 GMT
#63
I really don't think what you have on your account matters, but for the record my account had SC anthology and my wife's had War3 ROC.

Oh and my pc is pretty good and hers is really bad for games (old laptop with onboard intel video card). That's probably why her account got the invite.
Leoj
Profile Joined January 2010
United States396 Posts
March 05 2010 04:21 GMT
#64
This is curious. I wonder if the wave will continue overnight, or if they pulled something like this:

"tehee let's give some people beta right before we head out the door...and give the rest a few hours after we open tomorrow."
ocho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States172 Posts
March 05 2010 04:23 GMT
#65
Last time they just gave them all out within 20ish minutes and then waited till today. So my guess is we'll have to wait till next week at the earliest
Leoj
Profile Joined January 2010
United States396 Posts
March 05 2010 04:25 GMT
#66
I'm p sure that (aside from the weird Blizzcon wave) that the first wave lasted significantly longer than 20 minutes.
MetalMarine
Profile Joined June 2007
United States1559 Posts
March 05 2010 04:25 GMT
#67
On March 05 2010 13:20 BladeRunner wrote:
I really don't think what you have on your account matters, but for the record my account had SC anthology and my wife's had War3 ROC.

Oh and my pc is pretty good and hers is really bad for games (old laptop with onboard intel video card). That's probably why her account got the invite.



LOL, I just don't get Blizzard sometimes. But congrats on you getting it at least, I'm not bitter =)
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
March 05 2010 04:25 GMT
#68
I'm probably one of the few people who are HAPPY I didn't get a key, seeing as I just bought one today for $100...lol

BUT If I did get one I would give it to someone. So I'll keep checking for you guys
Why?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 05 2010 04:26 GMT
#69
On March 05 2010 13:25 TheComeback wrote:
I'm probably one of the few people who are HAPPY I didn't get a key, seeing as I just bought one today for $100...lol

BUT If I did get one I would give it to someone. So I'll keep checking for you guys


O_O how did you get yours so cheap if you want to call it that (cheap compared to the 300$ on ebay and what not)
When I think of something else, something will go here
DEN1ED
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1087 Posts
March 05 2010 04:27 GMT
#70
Just checked my bnet account and I got in!!! Thanks for posting this. Didn't get email but I got it WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
March 05 2010 04:27 GMT
#71
On March 05 2010 13:20 Jyvblamo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:18 MetalMarine wrote:
Man I've bought EVERY SINGLE BLIZZARD GAME besides WoW.. and I still don't get anything.. Sad face..

Clearly you need to purchase WoW.

hahahh u have been proven wrong -->
On March 05 2010 13:19 Gann1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:18 MetalMarine wrote:
Man I've bought EVERY SINGLE BLIZZARD GAME besides WoW.. and I still don't get anything.. Sad face..


I've bought every single blizzard game including WoW and don't get in

T_T

[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
Whakkah
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden113 Posts
March 05 2010 04:28 GMT
#72
So... can anyone confirm if they get a "late" beta invite? Like... haven't gotten one yet but check one hour later and "bam... there it is..." cuz that would bring hope to a broken soul
DanceDance
Profile Joined November 2008
226 Posts
March 05 2010 04:29 GMT
#73
On March 05 2010 13:25 LUE.Leoj wrote:
I'm p sure that (aside from the weird Blizzcon wave) that the first wave lasted significantly longer than 20 minutes.


Yeah I'm pretty sure as well, I remember people getting invites nearly a day after they first started giving them out.
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:31:35
March 05 2010 04:30 GMT
#74
On March 05 2010 13:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:25 TheComeback wrote:
I'm probably one of the few people who are HAPPY I didn't get a key, seeing as I just bought one today for $100...lol

BUT If I did get one I would give it to someone. So I'll keep checking for you guys


O_O how did you get yours so cheap if you want to call it that (cheap compared to the 300$ on ebay and what not)


On craigslist this guy was selling it for $150 because apparently he failed a test due to starcraft 2 lol. I emailed him and offered $100, we met up at a library and made the hush hush exchange

EDIT:
11 minutes until download completeeeeeeeeeee
Why?
Frenzied_Tank
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany100 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 04:31:23
March 05 2010 04:31 GMT
#75
On March 05 2010 13:29 DanceDance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:25 LUE.Leoj wrote:
I'm p sure that (aside from the weird Blizzcon wave) that the first wave lasted significantly longer than 20 minutes.


Yeah I'm pretty sure as well, I remember people getting invites nearly a day after they first started giving them out.



more like people didnt check their email :|
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
March 05 2010 04:31 GMT
#76
Meh I'm not gonna get one ><
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
March 05 2010 04:33 GMT
#77
On March 05 2010 13:31 Frenzied_Tank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 13:29 DanceDance wrote:
On March 05 2010 13:25 LUE.Leoj wrote:
I'm p sure that (aside from the weird Blizzcon wave) that the first wave lasted significantly longer than 20 minutes.


Yeah I'm pretty sure as well, I remember people getting invites nearly a day after they first started giving them out.



more like people didnt check their email :|


The people who got it 1-2 days later just didn't check their email. However, invites were actually going out for a few good hours, so keep checking accounts and emails.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 05 2010 04:33 GMT
#78
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD ISNT WORKING WTF
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Zhek
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada342 Posts
March 05 2010 04:34 GMT
#79
Got my key. I'm happy right now.
Xinliben
Profile Joined May 2009
United States931 Posts
March 05 2010 04:34 GMT
#80
I just checked my bnet account and HOLY SHIT I didn't get one obviously.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14214
Artosis 328
Mini 266
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
Hyun 44
ZZZero.O 41
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
qojqva2840
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4036
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6555
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1026
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g4365
FrodaN1761
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD157
QueenE67
Railgan46
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 39
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix7
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3817
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.