• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Tropics
Profile Joined August 2007
United Kingdom1132 Posts
February 23 2010 08:31 GMT
#221
Is there anyone just getting keys now? It'd be good to know if they're still going out.
cheesecakuuu
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands56 Posts
February 23 2010 08:32 GMT
#222
I guess it is too much to ask but I can sure try I would really love it if someone who got more then one key could pm me his or her extra key? <3

Thanks in advance.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 08:32 GMT
#223
On February 23 2010 17:31 Tropics wrote:
Is there anyone just getting keys now? It'd be good to know if they're still going out.


I think they already ended, and people who claim to have gotten one would have just checked. Last wave ended around midnight PST as well.

Sorry =( I didn't get a key either.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Unlisked
Profile Joined February 2010
India28 Posts
February 23 2010 08:34 GMT
#224
those who have like 2 or 3 keys can share the wealth!!!
"BOOM BABY"-Marauder
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
February 23 2010 08:34 GMT
#225
On February 23 2010 17:32 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:31 Tropics wrote:
Is there anyone just getting keys now? It'd be good to know if they're still going out.


I think they already ended, and people who claim to have gotten one would have just checked. Last wave ended around midnight PST as well.

Sorry =( I didn't get a key either.


T___T
I am so dumb for opting in so late. I only opted in after the Beta came out. T___T
BLIZZARD I WANT MY KEY T__T
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
gro.ro
Profile Joined January 2010
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 08:36:50
February 23 2010 08:36 GMT
#226
do you guys think that adding games really has an impact? because i got a wow cd from the past but I dont know my old inactive wow account anymore. though i could probably contact them just to add that cd-key / wow account to my bnet profile.
nomatchh
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium30 Posts
February 23 2010 08:36 GMT
#227
For those Who got a key, contact me @ nomatch01@hotmail.com

I have good offer :D
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
February 23 2010 08:37 GMT
#228
On February 23 2010 17:34 samachking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:32 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:31 Tropics wrote:
Is there anyone just getting keys now? It'd be good to know if they're still going out.


I think they already ended, and people who claim to have gotten one would have just checked. Last wave ended around midnight PST as well.

Sorry =( I didn't get a key either.


T___T
I am so dumb for opting in so late. I only opted in after the Beta came out. T___T
BLIZZARD I WANT MY KEY T__T


i opt-in way earlier but for mac, after i realize there is no mac i switched to window opt-in right away but i wonder which one will be counted
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 08:39:42
February 23 2010 08:38 GMT
#229
I just opted in, but the fucking problem is that i have the starcraft games on another account and all my other games (WC3 + expansion, diablo 2 + expansion) on another one that i opted in on.

I'll just pray i will get beta key as both my accs are registered to my name

EDIT: just read a couple of posts above....</3
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
Tropics
Profile Joined August 2007
United Kingdom1132 Posts
February 23 2010 08:38 GMT
#230
On February 23 2010 17:36 gro.ro wrote:
do you guys think that adding games really has an impact? because i got a wow cd from the past but I dont know my old inactive wow account anymore. though i could probably contact them just to add that cd-key / wow account to my bnet profile.


I remember reading a statement from blizz like a year ago when opt ins first became available that the games on your account don't matter. Further evidence of this would be a friend of a friend who opted in about 4 days before the first wave with just WoW on his account and got in.
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
February 23 2010 08:41 GMT
#231
On February 23 2010 17:38 KinosJourney2 wrote:
I just opted in, but the fucking problem is that i have the starcraft games on another account and all my other games (WC3 + expansion, diablo 2 + expansion) on another one that i opted in on.

I'll just pray i will get beta key as both my accs are registered to my name

EDIT: just read a couple of posts above....</3


The only Blizzard games I own are WC2/Diablo 1 and SC BW, and I lost the 2 other cds FML T___T
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 08:43 GMT
#232
Btw, I don't think you guys should think if you have WoW you'll have a higher chance of getting the key.

Take into account there are 12 million and counting players in WoW. The chances are more for the WoW players if this process is completely random, since they obviously just outnumber the number of TL nerds. The fact that they can just opt in easily with WoW as with any other game puts them in the fair running for keys.

Hope this clears up any game confusion
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
gro.ro
Profile Joined January 2010
13 Posts
February 23 2010 08:47 GMT
#233
On February 23 2010 17:38 Tropics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:36 gro.ro wrote:
do you guys think that adding games really has an impact? because i got a wow cd from the past but I dont know my old inactive wow account anymore. though i could probably contact them just to add that cd-key / wow account to my bnet profile.


I remember reading a statement from blizz like a year ago when opt ins first became available that the games on your account don't matter. Further evidence of this would be a friend of a friend who opted in about 4 days before the first wave with just WoW on his account and got in.


ok thanks. but did your friend went to blizzcon? because I read thats the first / main criteria anyways.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 08:48 GMT
#234
On February 23 2010 17:47 gro.ro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:38 Tropics wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:36 gro.ro wrote:
do you guys think that adding games really has an impact? because i got a wow cd from the past but I dont know my old inactive wow account anymore. though i could probably contact them just to add that cd-key / wow account to my bnet profile.


I remember reading a statement from blizz like a year ago when opt ins first became available that the games on your account don't matter. Further evidence of this would be a friend of a friend who opted in about 4 days before the first wave with just WoW on his account and got in.


ok thanks. but did your friend went to blizzcon? because I read thats the first / main criteria anyways.


I think the majority of the invites today were from blizzcon, but a couple opt-ins were in the invites as well. It's a mix, but the majority of people who got it were from blizzcon, at least that is what I deduced from the number of reactions on TL.

I think the 2nd wave is over though. It's past midnight and Blizzard employees are probably sleeping.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
February 23 2010 08:50 GMT
#235
On February 23 2010 17:43 shindigs wrote:
Btw, I don't think you guys should think if you have WoW you'll have a higher chance of getting the key.

Take into account there are 12 million and counting players in WoW. The chances are more for the WoW players if this process is completely random, since they obviously just outnumber the number of TL nerds. The fact that they can just opt in easily with WoW as with any other game puts them in the fair running for keys.

Hope this clears up any game confusion


This and there seemed to be a lot of BlizzCon keys mixed in here as well. WoW players flocked to BlizzCon en masse so that could also skew the results towards the WoW players ;_;
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Frenzied_Tank
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany100 Posts
February 23 2010 08:50 GMT
#236
you dont even need a game added to your account, just add the wow trial and ur good to go lols
Tonyy
Profile Joined December 2007
United States86 Posts
February 23 2010 08:55 GMT
#237
They could be picking people with better computer specs for the beta opt in
Is there life guards at the spawning pool?
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
February 23 2010 08:57 GMT
#238
On February 23 2010 17:48 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:47 gro.ro wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:38 Tropics wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:36 gro.ro wrote:
do you guys think that adding games really has an impact? because i got a wow cd from the past but I dont know my old inactive wow account anymore. though i could probably contact them just to add that cd-key / wow account to my bnet profile.


I remember reading a statement from blizz like a year ago when opt ins first became available that the games on your account don't matter. Further evidence of this would be a friend of a friend who opted in about 4 days before the first wave with just WoW on his account and got in.


ok thanks. but did your friend went to blizzcon? because I read thats the first / main criteria anyways.


I think the majority of the invites today were from blizzcon, but a couple opt-ins were in the invites as well. It's a mix, but the majority of people who got it were from blizzcon, at least that is what I deduced from the number of reactions on TL.

I think the 2nd wave is over though. It's past midnight and Blizzard employees are probably sleeping.

if thats the reason, i would slap them in the FACE because 1st: they sleep on my and the other people's wounds of not hving a beta key.
a true staff is smone who stay awake for the sake of blizzard fans, for generating more beta keys

2nd: if the keys are given out by PEOPLE (human), where is the randomize?
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
February 23 2010 08:57 GMT
#239
2 waves have passed and still no key...

/wrist
gro.ro
Profile Joined January 2010
13 Posts
February 23 2010 09:00 GMT
#240
On February 23 2010 17:34 samachking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:32 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:31 Tropics wrote:
Is there anyone just getting keys now? It'd be good to know if they're still going out.


I think they already ended, and people who claim to have gotten one would have just checked. Last wave ended around midnight PST as well.

Sorry =( I didn't get a key either.


T___T
I am so dumb for opting in so late. I only opted in after the Beta came out. T___T
BLIZZARD I WANT MY KEY T__T


I opted in since yesterday. at first I didnt really care. but after watching all those livestreams, esl tv and so on, I got slowly but steady infested by the starcraft 2 fever and now I want my beta key too !!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko244
ProTech131
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1541
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor926
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
B2W.Neo209
DeMusliM202
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS36
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 41m
The PondCast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.