• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8883 users

2nd wave invites coming in tonight - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
8)Zary
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway11 Posts
February 23 2010 07:48 GMT
#201
Could this be just the US that have been granted keys last Night and europe gets it today ?

As in the way they are doing the wow patches ;o
What we do in life echoes in eternity!
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 07:51 GMT
#202
I think the blizz forums are hilarious. As long as they are using the keys I don't mind, but that's life so just enjoy the hilarious comments from the newbie key holders.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
t00ey
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada57 Posts
February 23 2010 07:53 GMT
#203
Sigh... no key for me. Hope they aren't done yet with this wave.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
February 23 2010 07:53 GMT
#204
On February 23 2010 16:48 8)Zary wrote:
Could this be just the US that have been granted keys last Night and europe gets it today ?

As in the way they are doing the wow patches ;o


W.E. ALL I NEED IS AN EMAIL WITH MY KEY IN IT.

P/S: ACTUALLY I WANT TO STEAL KEYS FROM PEOPLE WHO GOT MORE THAN 1 KEYS SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO SUFFER AGAIN. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HV MORE THAN 1 KEY I WILL JUST SPREAD THEM OUT RANDOMLY ON TL SO THAT 1ST COME 1ST SERVE
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
JoxxOr
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden1502 Posts
February 23 2010 07:58 GMT
#205
On February 23 2010 16:48 8)Zary wrote:
Could this be just the US that have been granted keys last Night and europe gets it today ?

As in the way they are doing the wow patches ;o


I'm from europe and i got my key yesterday(or today if you count sweden time)
Gör om, gör rätt
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
February 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#206
I seriously die a little bit inside every time one of these goes out and I go to my page to find no beta invite.... !

But congrats to those that got it, have a good time!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
kevin349
Profile Joined May 2009
United States68 Posts
February 23 2010 08:06 GMT
#207
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
February 23 2010 08:08 GMT
#208
........
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
February 23 2010 08:09 GMT
#209
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


Well, then share the wealth!!!

On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


You get an email with the code... then u got b.net page, click add game and type in the code (or paste) and it'll appear as one of ur games... That's what my email said...

Trying it tomorrow! xD
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
February 23 2010 08:09 GMT
#210
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


Be a pal and pm me one? ^^
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 08:10:52
February 23 2010 08:10 GMT
#211
ignore double post
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
February 23 2010 08:12 GMT
#212
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


I wonder what your system specs are?
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
February 23 2010 08:12 GMT
#213
On February 23 2010 17:09 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


Be a pal and pm me one? ^^


no no no, pm me please, if you listen to How To Save a Life of the Fray now i will tell you how: gv me 1
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 08:14:14
February 23 2010 08:13 GMT
#214
On February 23 2010 17:12 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:09 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


Be a pal and pm me one? ^^


no no no, pm me please, if you listen to How To Save a Life of the Fray now i will tell you how: gv me 1

Personally, I wouldn't want to give a key to someone that listens to the Fray.
That being said, we shouldn't turn this into a key-begging thread - remember: this is a being a depressed about how other people have keys and you don't thread.
Edit: I WANT A KEY :[ :[ :[
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Razii
Profile Joined October 2008
United States88 Posts
February 23 2010 08:14 GMT
#215
This thread gave me hope.
Then they were crushed when I checked my e-mail and battle.net.
:'(

Oh well, even if I don't get a key, I'll be content with the streams and waiting for SC2 to hit the stores.
SeeDLiNg
Profile Joined January 2010
United States690 Posts
February 23 2010 08:16 GMT
#216
My f5 key is gunna be broken by the end of the month if i'm not one of the lucky few soon
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
February 23 2010 08:17 GMT
#217
On February 23 2010 17:12 Jonoman92 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 17:06 kevin349 wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:37 shindigs wrote:
On February 23 2010 16:32 raga4ka wrote:
How could people be geting 2 or 3 beta keys when there are a ton of people who have non , what the fuck is blizzard doing ? Also do they send you an e-mail with the beta key or does it appear in the battle.net account ?


They're probably trolls =(


http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7061/3beta.jpg

I'm not trolling! I got 3! I am still not sure why :-(


I wonder what your system specs are?


The only way I see this happening is with something equivalent to a graphics-based Cray.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Protocon
Profile Joined February 2010
United States255 Posts
February 23 2010 08:25 GMT
#218
Yea quit with the begging, it is so unsightly.
Or rather, ppl with multiple keys just stfu, keep the info to yourself so as not to troll/torment the rabid folks.
asdf
aers *
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1210 Posts
February 23 2010 08:25 GMT
#219
Posting to remind FragKrag that I got a key today. \o/ Grats to everyone that got in~
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 08:29:03
February 23 2010 08:28 GMT
#220
WHATEVER AERS

WHATEVER

btw gimme specs, res, FPS when you play SC2 pls
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 378
Hyuk 290
Leta 123
Shinee 110
ZerO 90
actioN 77
soO 57
Mong 56
EffOrt 52
Zeus 50
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Mind 44
ToSsGirL 34
sorry 30
Aegong 25
PianO 23
Bale 23
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 13
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Terrorterran 2
Soma 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe105
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss480
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1682
Other Games
gofns9087
summit1g8026
olofmeister1325
singsing1059
ceh9589
Happy339
crisheroes290
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS89
DeMusliM18
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH210
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Jankos1615
• Rush1383
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
55m
OSC
3h 55m
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
OSC
14h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.