• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

[Reps] 100 games in 24 hours - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Asta
Profile Joined October 2002
Germany3491 Posts
February 23 2010 13:15 GMT
#81
I counted (ugh...):
  • ZvT: 27 - 4. 87,1%. Total: 31
  • ZvZ: 25 - 4. 86,2%. Total: 29
  • ZvP: 34 - 6. 85%. Total: 40

The totals obviously also equal the percentages of those races within your opponents due to the smart setup.
Surprisingly your ZvP winrate is the lowest. But I guess it is hard to figure out the balances from this pool because of the scaling. One can only estimate the tendencies that ZvP < 50% and ZvT > 50%.
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
February 23 2010 13:25 GMT
#82
what just 100..?
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 13:29:47
February 23 2010 13:29 GMT
#83
You're fucking awesome!
I obbey.
And I really like this one:
28. ZvP Win - Idra calls me a retard as he feebly 1 base all-ins me...
LOL
화이팅
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
February 23 2010 13:33 GMT
#84
These are great games. Tyvm for your dedication and crazy gosu sleepless efforts. I've watched 1-18 so far. Theres some very funny moments here and there and lots of quality games.
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
February 23 2010 13:52 GMT
#85
Wow crazy man =)

Thanks alot, will prolly watch if I get hold of a beta key.. T_T
Mada Mada Dane
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 14:02:07
February 23 2010 14:01 GMT
#86
apm before?
apm after?
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Klapdout
Profile Joined August 2007
United States282 Posts
February 23 2010 14:12 GMT
#87
Damn dude sick marathon, thanks a lot for uploading the reps!
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 14:15 GMT
#88
On February 23 2010 23:01 wishbones wrote:
apm before?
apm after?


I'm actually making a point of watching the battles closely to see the unit interactions..
We take for granted that fact that in SC1 we can predict the winner of pretty much any battle but in SC2 sometimes I just have no idea until I see it.

Long story short I'm not concerned with apm whatsoever
Acies
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia196 Posts
February 23 2010 14:20 GMT
#89
On February 23 2010 22:02 inReacH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 21:44 Acies wrote:
On February 23 2010 21:39 inReacH wrote:
On February 23 2010 21:28 konadora wrote:
But you need the beta to watch the replays right?

Edit: YEP =(


There's a cracked version that you can watch reps with but I don't know anything about it.

Neither do I so nobody pm me about it since I know nothing.

Also bravo on that streak.


What's that website that let's you search for stuff on the internet again?


If only I knew where it was I could search for it. It's a vicious catch22.
AvalancheGaming.org - SC2 Tournament and LAN in Bunbury, Western Australia
CakeOrI)eath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States327 Posts
February 23 2010 14:20 GMT
#90
Holy shit thats a lot of games. Ty for sharing them!
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
lowlypawn
Profile Joined January 2009
United States241 Posts
February 23 2010 14:45 GMT
#91
Thanks! I was looking for some good Zerg replays.
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
February 23 2010 14:57 GMT
#92
That many games in 24 hours combined with that record is actually ridiculous. Thanks for sharing.
^_^V
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
February 23 2010 14:59 GMT
#93
looks like that guy in game #74 found a counter to your roaches. he ended up having to push out slightly before he wanted since you scouted him, but it still worked.

nice job though, 86-14 is impressive. even more so w/o sleep.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Smuft
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
Canada318 Posts
February 23 2010 15:01 GMT
#94
You are a monster.
khellian
Profile Joined February 2010
Korea (South)922 Posts
February 23 2010 15:15 GMT
#95
Just awsome, thanks! Gives me something to do while waiting for my key!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
February 23 2010 15:16 GMT
#96
On February 23 2010 23:15 inReacH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 23:01 wishbones wrote:
apm before?
apm after?


I'm actually making a point of watching the battles closely to see the unit interactions..
We take for granted that fact that in SC1 we can predict the winner of pretty much any battle but in SC2 sometimes I just have no idea until I see it.

Long story short I'm not concerned with apm whatsoever

I was wondering why the hell you played so solid and then just didn't micro AT ALL. Now I know
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 15:19 GMT
#97
On February 23 2010 23:59 danl9rm wrote:
looks like that guy in game #74 found a counter to your roaches. he ended up having to push out slightly before he wanted since you scouted him, but it still worked.

nice job though, 86-14 is impressive. even more so w/o sleep.


No, lings don't counter roaches(it takes 50 hits for a lings to kill roaches not joking)
All the things I did wrong this game made me have to take a short break and collect myself
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 15:23:48
February 23 2010 15:21 GMT
#98
On February 24 2010 00:16 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 23:15 inReacH wrote:
On February 23 2010 23:01 wishbones wrote:
apm before?
apm after?


I'm actually making a point of watching the battles closely to see the unit interactions..
We take for granted that fact that in SC1 we can predict the winner of pretty much any battle but in SC2 sometimes I just have no idea until I see it.

Long story short I'm not concerned with apm whatsoever

I was wondering why the hell you played so solid and then just didn't micro AT ALL. Now I know


Haha I'm interested which games you are referring to so I can take a look, I still meant to control my units correctly otherwise it's obviously not an accurate unit interaction.. Maybe I was macroing but still I'd like to know which game?
Orzabal
Profile Joined December 2009
France287 Posts
February 23 2010 15:27 GMT
#99
InReach would you marry me ?
Asta
Profile Joined October 2002
Germany3491 Posts
February 23 2010 15:28 GMT
#100
37. ZvZ Win - 6 pool is bad


Actually it wasn't bad at all! Right after you fended it off you were at 8 drones and he at 13 plus his queen was a little earlier and you made some extra lings probably out of fear. He just followed that up very badly - apparently he had never heard of roaches nor of destructible rocks before.

So I guess the opening you did in that game is actually a bit risky. Even if you didn't die immediately, that difference in eco is pretty much a made game. So maybe it will be a little like in BW with the zvz openings.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9879
StarCastTV_EN223
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5825
Jaedong 2428
EffOrt 1718
actioN 880
BeSt 661
Soma 444
Killer 438
Horang2 438
Pusan 296
ZerO 265
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Zeus 144
Rush 90
soO 76
HiyA 67
JYJ 56
Mong 32
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 31
Barracks 28
Bale 28
NaDa 23
Sexy 22
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Terrorterran 20
JulyZerg 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc3382
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
edward70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes978
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns48898
singsing1322
olofmeister1161
ceh9543
byalli369
Livibee195
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream374
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1920
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.