• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:24
CEST 12:24
KST 19:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8500 users

[Reps] 100 games in 24 hours - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Whalecore
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway1111 Posts
February 23 2010 01:04 GMT
#21
Respect dude! Very impressive results!
Playgu
TArujo
Profile Joined September 2009
Portugal1687 Posts
February 23 2010 01:04 GMT
#22
On February 23 2010 09:59 RyanS wrote:
So who won the beta key? I noticed you deleted the video that said you were going to give one away. Was it just a ploy to get subscribers? Sounds like you are a phony.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98799


+1 i remember this!
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
February 23 2010 01:05 GMT
#23
"-For some reason here I wrote down that I had a bowl of cereal-"

That had me laughing so damn hard. That's a great replay pack and quick analysis of each game.
Great thread =)
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
Intropy
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada92 Posts
February 23 2010 01:05 GMT
#24
Holy fuck..
Intropy.469
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
February 23 2010 01:05 GMT
#25
This could of been me, except I didnt get into beta
Whenever I do get the beta or the final product, I will be doing a 24 hour session myself.
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
February 23 2010 01:06 GMT
#26
omfg. thats hell of a nice job man.
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 23 2010 01:06 GMT
#27
That is fucking insane, GJ man.

and LOL idra.
:)
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 01:07 GMT
#28
On February 23 2010 09:59 RyanS wrote:
So who won the beta key? I noticed you deleted the video that said you were going to give one away. Was it just a ploy to get subscribers? Sounds like you are a phony.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98799


In the video I said I would give it away if they were giving them out which I thought they would, I can't give away what I don't have.

Husky thought they were going to give them out as well that's the main reason he went.
caution.slip
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States775 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 01:20:03
February 23 2010 01:09 GMT
#29
oh any games have infestor play?

also

OverSky:hf my friend
IdrA:we arent friends

that made me sad =(. Is there anyone more alone in this world

ps. I hope bilzz nerfs the troll rush. Right now its too powerful doing 800 damage + 9000 vs IdrA
Live, laugh, love
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 01:12:44
February 23 2010 01:11 GMT
#30
hey inreach, you playing strictly zerg right? What are your typical builds that you go for in each matchup? Or typical army compositions without knowing opponents build- other than matchup.

Also, what do you think are the best/worst maps for Z? I've been playing random and right now ZvZ is my worst matchup.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
February 23 2010 01:13 GMT
#31
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
February 23 2010 01:14 GMT
#32
How good is inReach on iccup in SC1? Just to get a feel of where he's at.
JodoYodo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1772 Posts
February 23 2010 01:16 GMT
#33
Wow this is seriously awesome. Subscribed to your Youtube channel, you are really doing a great service.

Love how you noted the cereal, hope it was delicious.
Dance dance dance 'till we run this town!
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
February 23 2010 01:19 GMT
#34
On February 23 2010 10:14 FabledIntegral wrote:
How good is inReach on iccup in SC1? Just to get a feel of where he's at.

I believe he is fairly good at both sc and wc3, but Im not sure of his iccup rank.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 01:35:25
February 23 2010 01:34 GMT
#35
On February 23 2010 10:19 Mastermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2010 10:14 FabledIntegral wrote:
How good is inReach on iccup in SC1? Just to get a feel of where he's at.

I believe he is fairly good at both sc and wc3, but Im not sure of his iccup rank.


Just C+, I never iccup'd for more than a couple of months before switching back to WC3
I feel my theory of the game is far beyond that, I always made up my own builds and did a lot of testing etc

WC3 I was rank 1 in the non-ladder last season and then did fairly poorly in the invitational ladder, again I was always on and off with the game
ManWithCheese
Profile Joined July 2007
Canada246 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 01:43:18
February 23 2010 01:42 GMT
#36
Well i can't wait to face you again now, also no e-pie for you or a piece of delicious e-cake.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 01:44 GMT
#37
On February 23 2010 10:11 CharlieMurphy wrote:
hey inreach, you playing strictly zerg right? What are your typical builds that you go for in each matchup? Or typical army compositions without knowing opponents build- other than matchup.

Also, what do you think are the best/worst maps for Z? I've been playing random and right now ZvZ is my worst matchup.


I'm going to play zerg until they add custom hotkeys and then switch to one or the other and see how I like it..

I don't really have any typical builds, I think muta is very strong in ZvT and ZvP if you can get your natural and the 4 gases quickly and safely

I always drone scout and a never seem to have to play blind since I get a fast lair and get overlord speed right away to scout them.

I just hate kulas ravine

I'm sure you could learn a lot by just watching the ZvZ's I posted
aLt)nirvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Singapore848 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 01:49:49
February 23 2010 01:49 GMT
#38
please upload a replay pack of all the bolded games if possible! the download limit is exceeded >_<

love that u made quick notes of all the games.

sc2sea.com - The SEA / ANZ community
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 01:57 GMT
#39
On February 23 2010 10:49 aLt)nirvana wrote:
please upload a replay pack of all the bolded games if possible! the download limit is exceeded >_<

love that u made quick notes of all the games.



Exceeded? It's working for me, I added another site tho
caution.slip
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States775 Posts
February 23 2010 01:57 GMT
#40


+ Show Spoiler [Second game vs artosis (zvp)] +
Man collosi are Nuts. You pretty much had double in food of his army and he took out a huge portion of your army. Well you did have 2-3x his income. But it seems if he had 2 more collosi hydras would have just been useless
Live, laugh, love
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11748
StarCastTV_EN278
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings48
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 7132
Jaedong 3259
EffOrt 2090
actioN 892
BeSt 830
Killer 497
Soma 497
Horang2 449
Pusan 347
ZerO 331
[ Show more ]
Stork 183
Zeus 159
Rush 99
JYJ 91
soO 69
HiyA 61
Barracks 52
Mong 39
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 33
Bale 28
Sharp 24
NaDa 21
sorry 20
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 16
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3382
XaKoH 362
Counter-Strike
edward62
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1025
WinterStarcraft839
Other Games
gofns55330
singsing1322
olofmeister1228
ceh9543
byalli369
Livibee195
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream390
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 178
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1920
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.