• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8299 users

[Reps] 100 games in 24 hours - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 15:54:05
February 23 2010 15:45 GMT
#101
On February 24 2010 00:28 Asta wrote:
Show nested quote +
37. ZvZ Win - 6 pool is bad


Actually it wasn't bad at all! Right after you fended it off you were at 8 drones and he at 13 plus his queen was a little earlier and you made some extra lings probably out of fear. He just followed that up very badly - apparently he had never heard of roaches nor of destructible rocks before.

So I guess the opening you did in that game is actually a bit risky. Even if you didn't die immediately, that difference in eco is pretty much a made game. So maybe it will be a little like in BW with the zvz openings.


Hmm interesting, I'll go take a look at it now, thanks

Ok yeah he 7 pooled but I 15 pooled, it is probably prudent to 13pool, at least on 2 player maps

Yeah he definitely should not have lost that
Rojam
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany234 Posts
February 23 2010 15:53 GMT
#102
WOW teamliquid simply the best community ever, so nice of you to share these replays with us, I will study them with all my heart, especially those high platinum level games! Again BIG THX to you!!
dextahr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States47 Posts
February 23 2010 16:13 GMT
#103
Thanks for sharing!
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
February 23 2010 16:37 GMT
#104
On February 24 2010 00:45 inReacH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2010 00:28 Asta wrote:
37. ZvZ Win - 6 pool is bad


Actually it wasn't bad at all! Right after you fended it off you were at 8 drones and he at 13 plus his queen was a little earlier and you made some extra lings probably out of fear. He just followed that up very badly - apparently he had never heard of roaches nor of destructible rocks before.

So I guess the opening you did in that game is actually a bit risky. Even if you didn't die immediately, that difference in eco is pretty much a made game. So maybe it will be a little like in BW with the zvz openings.


Hmm interesting, I'll go take a look at it now, thanks

Ok yeah he 7 pooled but I 15 pooled, it is probably prudent to 13pool, at least on 2 player maps

Yeah he definitely should not have lost that

But... But... NEXT PATCH MAN!

Heh, I can't wait to run through a decent number of these. Thank you very much for providing these!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 16:38 GMT
#105
On February 24 2010 01:37 hasuprotoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2010 00:45 inReacH wrote:
On February 24 2010 00:28 Asta wrote:
37. ZvZ Win - 6 pool is bad


Actually it wasn't bad at all! Right after you fended it off you were at 8 drones and he at 13 plus his queen was a little earlier and you made some extra lings probably out of fear. He just followed that up very badly - apparently he had never heard of roaches nor of destructible rocks before.

So I guess the opening you did in that game is actually a bit risky. Even if you didn't die immediately, that difference in eco is pretty much a made game. So maybe it will be a little like in BW with the zvz openings.


Hmm interesting, I'll go take a look at it now, thanks

Ok yeah he 7 pooled but I 15 pooled, it is probably prudent to 13pool, at least on 2 player maps

Yeah he definitely should not have lost that

But... But... NEXT PATCH MAN!

Heh, I can't wait to run through a decent number of these. Thank you very much for providing these!


Yeah speaking of which, what's the URL where they are going to post the patch notes?
jonnyp
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States415 Posts
February 23 2010 16:47 GMT
#106
hmm, if you keep this pace up you'll have played 31100 games by Dec 31st
The number of years it takes for the Internet to move past anything is way, way over 9000.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 17:03 GMT
#107
On February 24 2010 01:47 jonnyp wrote:
hmm, if you keep this pace up you'll have played 31100 games by Dec 31st


hahaha naw it was just a one time deal
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
February 23 2010 17:17 GMT
#108
On February 24 2010 02:03 inReacH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2010 01:47 jonnyp wrote:
hmm, if you keep this pace up you'll have played 31100 games by Dec 31st


hahaha naw it was just a one time deal


lol, that makes me wonder how many games the pros have played...

i don't know how they could even enjoy broodwar after that
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
February 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#109
What was your longest game inreach? If you played 100 in 24 hours thats over 4 games an hour, so average each less than 15mins.. I'm not sure you could do that in BW unless you zvz.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 17:26:31
February 23 2010 17:25 GMT
#110
On February 24 2010 02:19 Assault_1 wrote:
What was your longest game inreach? If you played 100 in 24 hours thats over 4 games an hour, so average each less than 15mins.. I'm not sure you could do that in BW unless you zvz.


No I was relying on the fact that people usually don't expand and just do 1 attack and then lose to a counter lol

Definitely couldn't pull it off in SC1, not even close

I was thinking I might have to start 6pooling at the end if it was clos

I think longest game was like 25 minutes on faster which means like 20 minutes roughly I believe
Blackjackbob
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada164 Posts
February 23 2010 17:57 GMT
#111
Absolutely awesome games so far. Thank you so much for uploading these for us to drool over.

First going through all your 'bolded' games then I'll go through and watch the rest.

Game #21 vs CowGoMoo was definitely in the top 5 games I've watched! (And I've been able to watch hundreds as I can watch stream while at work hehe)
- Loved how you saw his army move out kill your 6 o'clock nydus, then pop a 9 o'clock one and take out his expo.

You probably had a ton of fun doing this (well at least in the start heh) but I really thank you from all of us who are getting countless hours of fun watching it all!
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
February 23 2010 18:01 GMT
#112
WOW! That's insane you actually accomplished that goal haha. I'm glad I was able to give you one of those 14 losses ! I'm still learning so much about the game, I wish I had the dedication to play that many games in 24 hours. Hope we play more in the future.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 23 2010 18:04 GMT
#113
On February 24 2010 02:57 Blackjackbob wrote:
Absolutely awesome games so far. Thank you so much for uploading these for us to drool over.

First going through all your 'bolded' games then I'll go through and watch the rest.

Game #21 vs CowGoMoo was definitely in the top 5 games I've watched! (And I've been able to watch hundreds as I can watch stream while at work hehe)
- Loved how you saw his army move out kill your 6 o'clock nydus, then pop a 9 o'clock one and take out his expo.

You probably had a ton of fun doing this (well at least in the start heh) but I really thank you from all of us who are getting countless hours of fun watching it all!


Thanks dude I'm glad you're enjoying them
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
February 23 2010 19:29 GMT
#114
You are so cool ! Loved the replay pack, thank you so much for posting that up! And besides being insane your youtube channels really good. I hope you can record more games, and thanks !
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
February 24 2010 23:52 GMT
#115
wow that's amazing, i've never even heard of someone doing that in sc1 props for sharing all the reps and the vods for those of us too lazy to download sc2 or cant run it!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
lowlypawn
Profile Joined January 2009
United States241 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 03:01:43
February 25 2010 02:51 GMT
#116
I'm only to game 30 so far but game "19 ZvT Win - Weird win vs planetary fortress abuse" was very entertaining. I can already hear the complaints once some good players start using that lol.
G3nXsiS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 00:13:13
February 25 2010 02:54 GMT
#117
mod edit- this is not the site for illegal activity. Thank you.
Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 25 2010 02:59 GMT
#118
you prob improved and had fun but errr, seems like kind of a pointless unhealthy marathon, good job still
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
February 25 2010 03:04 GMT
#119
THANKS a lot, this will most certainly help. just had a 5 game losing streak
yariza
Profile Joined February 2010
United States28 Posts
February 25 2010 03:16 GMT
#120
I am loving these replays inReacH.. thanks so MUCH! People can learn a lot from these
You can never do too much of anything expect everything...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever597
Counter-Strike
taco 49
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 605
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1017
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 52m
Stellar Fest
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.