• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 655

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 653 654 655 656 657 1118 Next
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
October 24 2010 19:00 GMT
#13081
On October 25 2010 00:18 Maxie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2010 22:22 Krehlmar wrote:
I love you Day9! My girlfriend will interview you at Dreamhack for SVT ! Gonna have her ask for your autograph.

On another note; Anyone notice that Day9 sometimes goes on a "like" spree? He says "like" like 40 times a minute for five minutes... it's hilarious. We use it in a drinkinggame at times!


Hm, now I'm getting a bit interested... do you know exactly what Day[9] will be casting?

And I'd assume that he'll be on the "official" SVT DH stream?

Just asking 'cause I don't wanna miss anything ^^

Well... I don't know how much is "secret" and planned and what will actually happen.

But from what I've heard (with huge reservations that it may or may not happen) he's going to get interviewed, cast the SC2 tournament and just be generally awesome; As Day9 always is. More stuff to happen but nothing that I know is decided upon.
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
funtimes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States17 Posts
October 24 2010 19:07 GMT
#13082
What daily did the J joke start? I didn't see it

I'm guessing #200, the Funday Monday?
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
October 24 2010 19:21 GMT
#13083
On October 25 2010 04:00 Krehlmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 00:18 Maxie wrote:
On October 24 2010 22:22 Krehlmar wrote:
I love you Day9! My girlfriend will interview you at Dreamhack for SVT ! Gonna have her ask for your autograph.

On another note; Anyone notice that Day9 sometimes goes on a "like" spree? He says "like" like 40 times a minute for five minutes... it's hilarious. We use it in a drinkinggame at times!


Hm, now I'm getting a bit interested... do you know exactly what Day[9] will be casting?

And I'd assume that he'll be on the "official" SVT DH stream?

Just asking 'cause I don't wanna miss anything ^^

Well... I don't know how much is "secret" and planned and what will actually happen.

But from what I've heard (with huge reservations that it may or may not happen) he's going to get interviewed, cast the SC2 tournament and just be generally awesome; As Day9 always is. More stuff to happen but nothing that I know is decided upon.

Meh, dunno. When we had Broodwar on we didnt get ANY coverage at all except for a mention that we were having a tournament, but I´m hoping that we´ll get some coverage now that it´s a new game.

Anyways, looking forward to the Tournament, hopefully I´ll get casted by The Day himself.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Erzz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada184 Posts
October 24 2010 19:26 GMT
#13084
On October 25 2010 04:07 funtimes wrote:
What daily did the J joke start? I didn't see it

I'm guessing #200, the Funday Monday?


You would be guessing correctly.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
October 24 2010 19:38 GMT
#13085
I hated last week's funday monday, but this weeks was absolutely hilarious IMO. (well, funday tuesday, but whatever)

Day9, you still have the spark
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
October 24 2010 19:39 GMT
#13086
He gonna be back tonight?
One Love
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
October 24 2010 19:55 GMT
#13087
On October 25 2010 04:21 Sl4ktarN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2010 04:00 Krehlmar wrote:
On October 25 2010 00:18 Maxie wrote:
On October 24 2010 22:22 Krehlmar wrote:
I love you Day9! My girlfriend will interview you at Dreamhack for SVT ! Gonna have her ask for your autograph.

On another note; Anyone notice that Day9 sometimes goes on a "like" spree? He says "like" like 40 times a minute for five minutes... it's hilarious. We use it in a drinkinggame at times!


Hm, now I'm getting a bit interested... do you know exactly what Day[9] will be casting?

And I'd assume that he'll be on the "official" SVT DH stream?

Just asking 'cause I don't wanna miss anything ^^

Well... I don't know how much is "secret" and planned and what will actually happen.

But from what I've heard (with huge reservations that it may or may not happen) he's going to get interviewed, cast the SC2 tournament and just be generally awesome; As Day9 always is. More stuff to happen but nothing that I know is decided upon.

Meh, dunno. When we had Broodwar on we didnt get ANY coverage at all except for a mention that we were having a tournament, but I´m hoping that we´ll get some coverage now that it´s a new game.

Anyways, looking forward to the Tournament, hopefully I´ll get casted by The Day himself.


Well good news is they're ("they" = SVT) are putting alot of effort into making E-sports something in sweden. There are people who realise the untapped potentiall.
Dreamhack summer had alot of views online and hopefully this winter it'll be a much bigger event, especially with support from abroad thanks to great guys like Day9. I just hope he can announce it on his dailys this time, cause when he was in germany you really had to google the whole event to find it.
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
petelectro
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany69 Posts
October 24 2010 20:03 GMT
#13088
On October 22 2010 11:28 Arby3k wrote:
I give you ProGamer Day[9] (I really need to come up with a better name for this meme)

Have fun with the template guys.

Day[9] damn well better have some epic number J jokes at blizzcon. Rehears them well!


we already had Advice[9]

[image loading]
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
October 24 2010 20:05 GMT
#13089
[image loading]
[image loading]
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Torture
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada221 Posts
October 24 2010 20:22 GMT
#13090
Does anybody know the email for submitting funday monday replays?

Also, the format that you're supposed to name your replays, etc?

Thanks!
Dubes
Profile Joined August 2010
United States327 Posts
October 24 2010 20:44 GMT
#13091
On October 25 2010 05:22 Torture wrote:
Does anybody know the email for submitting funday monday replays?

Also, the format that you're supposed to name your replays, etc?

Thanks!


monday@day9.tv

He mentions the format on Tuesdays show. Hope that helps
Dankmids
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States316 Posts
October 24 2010 20:53 GMT
#13092
Is this hottie streaming tonight?
"Alright, Lets poop out a daily" Day9- Daily #203
TERRANLOL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States626 Posts
October 24 2010 21:55 GMT
#13093
What's newbie Tuesday this week?
Phil Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States100 Posts
October 24 2010 22:07 GMT
#13094
losing/not knowing how do deal with colossi
Man, this ain't my dad. This is a cell phone!
ZinnoX
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4 Posts
October 24 2010 22:22 GMT
#13095
What happened to his special +200th episode that was supposed to be Thursday instead of monday?!

//ZX
...my whole fucking base
JayTwo96
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
October 24 2010 22:41 GMT
#13096
Is daynine even good at the game? Why doesn't he show us some of his replays for a change!
Never give up Never surrender!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
October 24 2010 22:45 GMT
#13097
On October 25 2010 07:41 JayTwo96 wrote:
Is daynine even good at the game? Why doesn't he show us some of his replays for a change!


He doesn't want people stalking his private laddering account. If you read the description on ustream or blip.tv, you'll know that Day[9] is awesome at the game.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
October 24 2010 22:49 GMT
#13098
On October 25 2010 07:41 JayTwo96 wrote:
Is daynine even good at the game? Why doesn't he show us some of his replays for a change!


Ok, i'm sure he's a troll. He create an account only for tell us a crap
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
JayTwo96
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
October 24 2010 22:51 GMT
#13099
I've watched almost every single daily... I love the show I'm not a troll... I just wish we'd get to see day9 in action that's all.
Never give up Never surrender!
The Number J
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6 Posts
October 24 2010 22:52 GMT
#13100
On October 25 2010 05:53 Dankmids wrote:
Is this hottie streaming tonight?

i hope so
Prev 1 653 654 655 656 657 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 190
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26311
Shuttle 1079
Hyuk 416
Mini 411
firebathero 191
hero 86
Sexy 78
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 48
Hyun 42
Trap 40
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 26
Rock 17
zelot 17
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1511
Dendi967
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1307
Liquid`Hasu689
Other Games
FrodaN2090
fl0m1437
Beastyqt849
Grubby829
Mlord484
Hui .235
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe125
Mew2King54
Trikslyr36
ToD23
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick330
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 1
• printf 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7926
Other Games
• Shiphtur343
• WagamamaTV248
• imaqtpie114
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 54m
INu's Battles
18h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.