• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8181 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 628

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 626 627 628 629 630 1118 Next
brekko
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States16 Posts
October 19 2010 15:24 GMT
#12541
sir! I have a hankering for some type of day[9] style t-shirt, I have seen them floating around but can't actually find anywhere to get one, would you have anything against using your overlay from the show and making my own shirt or is there somewhere you have the ability for us to order them?
thanks!
if only data would cast itself
x89
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom276 Posts
October 19 2010 15:29 GMT
#12542
Ohh that's 1:30am BST I believe, I'll be watching it live then! Not often I can do so.

Love you Day9 <3
Hallowed are the Ori.
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
October 19 2010 16:01 GMT
#12543
On October 19 2010 22:09 Jiddra wrote:
Flame opinions or BM etc., but to flame day9 for not being able to cast funday monday is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

<3 day9 whatever his reasons is.

Day9, chill and come back stronger then ever! You are doing a great job, and the whiny attitude probably is a sign of that to, you are a drug!

Day9 = SC2 crack!



Not a single person has flamed day9 over the incident. It's just people like this trying to defend Sean when he needs no defending in the first place.
Funkatron
Profile Joined July 2010
United States725 Posts
October 19 2010 16:10 GMT
#12544
On October 19 2010 22:09 KamikazeRaider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 13:51 Funkatron wrote:
On October 19 2010 13:31 DreXxiN wrote:
How are people getting no free time, seriously I don't get it. Having a job/school and GF still lets you have free time unless it's like, finals week...

Either way I forgive day9, I mean he's a busy dude. lol

medical school is about 100 hrs/ week on a good week. That doesn't include having a family etc.

Some people reach a point in there life where "free time" doesn't exist. You give up one thing for another.

Edit: maybe more like 80


Then you need to get your damn priorities straight. If you are actually in med school, which I tend to seriously doubt, then maybe you shouldn't waste time playing a video game, or posting on a forum about video games, or scheduling your time around a webcast about video games.

No one's forcing you to watch it live, you colossal retard. If things are so horribly tight timewise for you that a canceled daily throws so much disarray into your life that you feel the need to bitch about someone not providing you with free entertainment because they're too tired after working their ass off over an entire weekend then maybe you need to learn some time management techniques.


Don't jump in when you don't know what you're talking about. Nobody, including myself was bitching at sean. My post ended with "keep rockin' Sean". I simply said that a little more info would have been nice.
Day9 started this daily because he was too busy to play competitively any more. I watch the daily for that reason. If you had read up you would see that I DON'T get to play any more. If on some days (especially Mondays) I want to spend an hour or so unwinding watching the daily I think that is my right. My priorities are just fine.
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 16:46:59
October 19 2010 16:45 GMT
#12545
EDIT: I need to learn to read. Great respect to Day9 for tonight's double cast. It's going to be sick.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Psiven
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
October 19 2010 17:07 GMT
#12546
On October 19 2010 23:19 Day[9] wrote:
Heyo all!

I totally understand if the folks are upset. I felt wicked bad for cancelling the show, but a variety of factors prevented it from going down...

that EVENING!...

That's right, Funday Monday will occur at 5:30PM tonight, 30 minutes before newbie tuesday lol. Sounds odd, but I'll explain then. Until then, hopefully the live folks will enjoy the HD recordings in mah archives ^_~


Outstanding, happy to see the Funday will happen after all

I will set this time aside from today's 80-100 hour studying session, so my med students can watch.
SugarBear
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States842 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:07:56
October 19 2010 17:07 GMT
#12547
Day9,

Can you do a daily on why zerg is so boring? I mean, terrans can make dudes, cars, or planes; and protoss can make fairies, robots, and space ships; but zerg can only ever do bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like slime monsters or carnivorous plants?
Staff vVv Gaming | "So what did you do today?" "Oh not much, mined some minerals, harvested some gas, spawned some zergs, the usual"
Malminos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States321 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:24:33
October 19 2010 17:24 GMT
#12548
While you all are anxiously waiting, you could watch the new season of Dexter at casttv.com

http://www.casttv.com/shows/dexter
"To dream of because become happiness "
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:44:07
October 19 2010 17:43 GMT
#12549
5:30 PM can someone please tell me how late that is in TL time (KST)
Thanks in advance
Always look on the bright side of life
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:46:14
October 19 2010 17:46 GMT
#12550
On October 20 2010 02:43 Deckkie wrote:
5:30 PM can someone please tell me how late that is in TL time (KST)
Thanks in advance


Is it 6-7hours forward? Atleast for Europeans. :o
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Shekhinah
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom16 Posts
October 19 2010 17:46 GMT
#12551
Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like.. carnivorous plants?


<3

Venus Terran Trap Crawlers ftw

And give Spore Crawlers tentacles that fly out and grab hold of retreating Light air units.

Plus, since Christmas is near, I'd like a post sign saying "NO!" that we can put at our choke or mineral line when zerg scouts early harassment.
My violence wants to conquer your violence!
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
October 19 2010 17:56 GMT
#12552
On October 20 2010 02:07 SugarBear wrote:
Day9,

Can you do a daily on why zerg is so boring? I mean, terrans can make dudes, cars, or planes; and protoss can make fairies, robots, and space ships; but zerg can only ever do bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like slime monsters or carnivorous plants?


This!

He is right!

It's not fair!!!

Give us something! Shambling mounds, gelatinous cubes, lurkers?
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
October 19 2010 17:57 GMT
#12553
On October 20 2010 02:46 Shekhinah wrote:
Show nested quote +
Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like.. carnivorous plants?


<3

Venus Terran Trap Crawlers ftw

And give Spore Crawlers tentacles that fly out and grab hold of retreating Light air units.

Plus, since Christmas is near, I'd like a post sign saying "NO!" that we can put at our choke or mineral line when zerg scouts early harassment.

I normally ignore posts like these. You know, the kind that are dreaming up ridiculous "what-if" units and crap...

But this one just gave me the coolest mental image ever. Banana grin!
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
Brusko651
Profile Joined August 2010
34 Posts
October 19 2010 18:28 GMT
#12554
when will #200 be up?
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
October 19 2010 18:28 GMT
#12555
On October 20 2010 02:46 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 02:43 Deckkie wrote:
5:30 PM can someone please tell me how late that is in TL time (KST)
Thanks in advance


Is it 6-7hours forward? Atleast for Europeans. :o


many Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Always look on the bright side of life
ZerglingSoup
Profile Joined June 2009
United States346 Posts
October 19 2010 18:38 GMT
#12556
On October 20 2010 00:24 brekko wrote:
sir! I have a hankering for some type of day[9] style t-shirt, I have seen them floating around but can't actually find anywhere to get one, would you have anything against using your overlay from the show and making my own shirt or is there somewhere you have the ability for us to order them?
thanks!


http://www.thehandsomenerd.com
Stream plz
TheKK
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada164 Posts
October 19 2010 18:49 GMT
#12557
Oh snap! I'm gonna leave class early, I can't miss this!
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
October 19 2010 18:56 GMT
#12558
I hope he gets Tasteless and Artosis there in person for friendsday Wednesday! That would be so cool!
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 19:44:08
October 19 2010 19:43 GMT
#12559
On October 20 2010 02:07 SugarBear wrote:
Day9,

Can you do a daily on why zerg is so boring? I mean, terrans can make dudes, cars, or planes; and protoss can make fairies, robots, and space ships; but zerg can only ever do bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like slime monsters or carnivorous plants?


I dunno, I don't think this is fair.

Mutalisks always remind me more of oddly shaped dragons than bugs.
I guess Ultralisks could be giant Rhinocerous beetles if you squint just right.
Corruptors don't really look like bugs. More like squid or something.
Do their buildings count?
And Brood Lords/Guardians are clearly crustaceans.

So there. Zerg pride!
proletariat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia29 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 20:53:39
October 19 2010 20:41 GMT
#12560
On October 19 2010 23:19 Day[9] wrote:
Heyo all!

I totally understand if the folks are upset. I felt wicked bad for cancelling the show, but a variety of factors prevented it from going down...

that EVENING!...

That's right, Funday Monday will occur at 5:30PM tonight, 30 minutes before newbie tuesday lol. Sounds odd, but I'll explain then. Until then, hopefully the live folks will enjoy the HD recordings in mah archives ^_~


WOO.

2 hour pig-out session!

On October 20 2010 02:07 SugarBear wrote:
Day9,

Can you do a daily on why zerg is so boring? I mean, terrans can make dudes, cars, or planes; and protoss can make fairies, robots, and space ships; but zerg can only ever do bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Why doesn't zerg get more cool things like slime monsters or carnivorous plants?


And dude. Zerg is so damn funn. Try like, 8 pool on toss, proxy hatch on terran, fully upgraded overlords continually dropping mass amounts of suicide bugs (banelings).

awesome as shiz.

The infestor is a slime monster, look at the guck it leaves behind when it moves. >: D
and the number j is not fu**ing funny!
Prev 1 626 627 628 629 630 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.