• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8677 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 612

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 610 611 612 613 614 1118 Next
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
October 13 2010 21:50 GMT
#12221
On October 14 2010 04:24 Kiante wrote:
i dont think we actually saw her, but heard her swearing in the background as she lost a shuttle full of reavers. I believe it was during the beta


HAHA :D thats so funny dude
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
October 13 2010 22:01 GMT
#12222
On October 14 2010 00:29 burningDog wrote:
Ever since I've started watching the Daily one thing's been bugging me.

Why? Why oh why, is the camera placed so low (see fig.1a)? Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that the camera isn't on eye level (see fig.1b)?

[image loading]

I mean, day9's great so he deserves to look down on people, but still... maybe put some books under the camera or something?


So he looks like a collossal demi-god looking down on his subjects.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
October 13 2010 22:43 GMT
#12223
Why? Why oh why, is the camera placed so low (see fig.1a)? Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that the camera isn't on eye level (see fig.1b)?


Haha, yea. He's actually said that this is what causes him to look so fat on camera. In one daily he raised up the camera to demonstrate and it looked waaaay better.

It really is bad camera placement. But I think it's just a camera on top of his monitor, so he would need something to prop it up or something.
DminusTerran
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1337 Posts
October 14 2010 02:27 GMT
#12224
Man... Count Huckstable is very manner young gentleman.
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
October 14 2010 02:58 GMT
#12225
What did he say that TLO said about settings?
:D
xajten
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden18 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 03:01:45
October 14 2010 03:00 GMT
#12226
On October 14 2010 11:58 Kolvacs wrote:
What did he say that TLO said about settings?
:D


All graphics on Low except for textures and effects which should be on Ultra, which should help you spot cloaked units.
Carl_Sagan
Profile Joined March 2010
United States226 Posts
October 14 2010 03:07 GMT
#12227
That was a fantastic daily. Huge props to Day9 and Huk -- very informative, entertaining, and funny
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
October 14 2010 03:17 GMT
#12228
Definitely just tested the graphics settings and noticed no difference.
Like a G6
NeXiLe
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada262 Posts
October 14 2010 03:38 GMT
#12229
I wish I knew the names of some of the song day9 plays on his little breaks Shazam doesn't find em haha ;p
sickman
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada34 Posts
October 14 2010 03:48 GMT
#12230
On October 14 2010 12:38 NeXiLe wrote:
I wish I knew the names of some of the song day9 plays on his little breaks Shazam doesn't find em haha ;p


http://day9fan.com/day9playlist

Lots of stuff he plays is listed here
NeXiLe
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada262 Posts
October 14 2010 03:54 GMT
#12231
On October 14 2010 12:48 sickman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 12:38 NeXiLe wrote:
I wish I knew the names of some of the song day9 plays on his little breaks Shazam doesn't find em haha ;p


http://day9fan.com/day9playlist

Lots of stuff he plays is listed here


I love you. Thanks a bunch!
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
October 14 2010 04:06 GMT
#12232
im still sad i missed him play my song
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
October 14 2010 04:33 GMT
#12233
Don't worry: we heard it, and we love it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 14 2010 04:41 GMT
#12234
Day9 I see right now you are casting UCD and Waterloo as a showmatch for the CSL. Are you going to cast any other schools? University of Houston would love it if u casted a match of ours! (Preferably our rivalry match with Rice )
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 14 2010 04:45 GMT
#12235
"Ok, so something is actually burning in my house, so I'm gonna go check on that... be back in a sec."

<3 you Day[9]
SUNSFANNED
Shakes
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia557 Posts
October 14 2010 04:45 GMT
#12236
On October 14 2010 00:29 burningDog wrote:
I mean, day9's great so he deserves to look down on people, but still... maybe put some books under the camera or something?


Maybe he's going for the reverse myspace angle, if the high angle works for women maybe the low angle is very masculine.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 05:40:30
October 14 2010 05:40 GMT
#12237
[image loading]

"All-you-can-eat Korean barbecue"
TL+ Member
Torture
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada221 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 06:15:22
October 14 2010 06:14 GMT
#12238
On October 14 2010 04:23 Ronald_McD wrote:
Am I the only one who's finding it difficult to produce interesting games for this Funday Monday? It's not the killing people in alphabetical order that's so difficult, it's just that everyone turtles hardcore and the games are generally boring. I could be aggressive, but I've been opening with forge fast expand builds because I'm anticipating being attacked first (my bnet name starts with an 'A')


Yeah, I'm having problems getting interesting games too.

Most of them are just Macro up --> Roll over A, B, C...win.

I've been fast expanding with next to no defenses nearly every game as Toss because I know that I'm not going to be the first one attacked.
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
October 14 2010 06:19 GMT
#12239
On October 14 2010 15:14 Torture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 04:23 Ronald_McD wrote:
Am I the only one who's finding it difficult to produce interesting games for this Funday Monday? It's not the killing people in alphabetical order that's so difficult, it's just that everyone turtles hardcore and the games are generally boring. I could be aggressive, but I've been opening with forge fast expand builds because I'm anticipating being attacked first (my bnet name starts with an 'A')


Yeah, I'm having problems getting interesting games too.

Most of them are just Macro up --> Roll over A, B, C...win.

I've been fast expanding with next to no defenses nearly every game as Toss because I know that I'm not going to be the first one attacked.


In Day9's defense, he was sick when he thought this up and probably figured that you would be the only one doing it and you would actually be the one at the disadvantage, having the "retreat" from every skirmish from non-alphabetical opponents in the middle of the map.

In Day9's... offense (...?), he should have known better and should have anticipated the mass Funday Monday followership.

LLAMARAMA
Profile Joined October 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 07:06:55
October 14 2010 07:01 GMT
#12240
can someone pls help me im having a noob moment and need to know where to post my fundaymonday vid QQ

EDIT: i lvled up to diamond and found it my self
Prev 1 610 611 612 613 614 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.