• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 599

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 597 598 599 600 601 1118 Next
Adsee
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
October 11 2010 22:49 GMT
#11961
On October 12 2010 07:37 Bear4188 wrote:
I believe his masters is in game design or something similar.


I thought it was in like mathematics.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
October 11 2010 22:52 GMT
#11962
So, how many people actually submitted things for the Funday this time?
Personally, i submitted two, and my other teammates subbmitted 1 more. It was really har getting a good combo running without the other guys being smart enough to counter our units with marine/thor/hydralisk/stalker.
What worked for you guys?

I don't remember the exact units my teams used, but I know we had sentries and helions in at least 2 of the wins.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
October 11 2010 23:19 GMT
#11963
Mass Raven/Mass Raven/Marine/Hellion is pretty entertaining. The raven players just donate all their min :D
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
October 11 2010 23:23 GMT
#11964
I have been playing this entire week trying to get a newbie tuesday submission. I seriously played like 5 games vs T and won every single one vs some kind of Banshee play.

For gods sake >:|
Like a G6
Fasterfood
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada166 Posts
October 11 2010 23:26 GMT
#11965
On October 12 2010 07:49 Adsee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 07:37 Bear4188 wrote:
I believe his masters is in game design or something similar.


I thought it was in like mathematics.


He did his undergrad in math. I think Bear4188 is right on this one. This is gonna sound creepy but I totally read his undergrad thesis on functions of the Binomial Coefficient. Only because I'm also a math guy.
Gonzodamus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States273 Posts
October 11 2010 23:32 GMT
#11966
Psyched for Funday Monday. I watched a few different streams where people were working on Funday Monday games to submit, so I'm hoping I'll see one I recognize.
Vierd
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
October 11 2010 23:40 GMT
#11967
Will there be a daily today?
10^80
Jman5
Profile Joined September 2010
United States745 Posts
October 11 2010 23:50 GMT
#11968
On October 12 2010 08:40 Vierd wrote:
Will there be a daily today?


Yes
IreScath
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada521 Posts
October 11 2010 23:56 GMT
#11969
I think the biggest thing I've noticed trying this week's Fun-day Monday, is that its completely viable.

The other ones were challenging and gimmickee ... But this like.. works!
IreScath
me_viet
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1350 Posts
October 12 2010 00:01 GMT
#11970
On October 12 2010 08:56 B00ts wrote:
I think the biggest thing I've noticed trying this week's Fun-day Monday, is that its completely viable.

The other ones were challenging and gimmickee ... But this like.. works!


Something went wrong for you then. When we tried Mass Queens + Overseers we got rolled...many times. Only won wen it was like 4 diamond 1.2k+ vs like silver or gold . lol
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 00:03:39
October 12 2010 00:02 GMT
#11971
On October 12 2010 08:19 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Mass Raven/Mass Raven/Marine/Hellion is pretty entertaining. The raven players just donate all their min :D


I was under the impression that he wasn't looking for base units (marines) (base units meaning units that most good players use in most games.)

Idk where i'm going with this, but i think we wanted us to use crazy unit combos that would never work in 1v1s. Like mass warp prism (cannon rush) or something.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
October 12 2010 00:03 GMT
#11972
On October 12 2010 09:02 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 08:19 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Mass Raven/Mass Raven/Marine/Hellion is pretty entertaining. The raven players just donate all their min :D


I was under the impression that he wasn't looking for base units (marines) (base units meaning units that most good players use in most games.


Terrans just mass T1 units anyway... >_>
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
October 12 2010 00:03 GMT
#11973
On October 12 2010 08:56 B00ts wrote:
I think the biggest thing I've noticed trying this week's Fun-day Monday, is that its completely viable.

The other ones were challenging and gimmickee ... But this like.. works!


the first funday monday without queens was viable though.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
October 12 2010 00:05 GMT
#11974
On October 12 2010 09:03 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 08:56 B00ts wrote:
I think the biggest thing I've noticed trying this week's Fun-day Monday, is that its completely viable.

The other ones were challenging and gimmickee ... But this like.. works!


the first funday monday without queens was viable though.


I think Huk showed that Carrier rush works half way decent as well.
Moderator
ScOrPioN21
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1 Post
October 12 2010 00:05 GMT
#11975
how do I send day 9 my replays, that i think are good engof for him to play?
WogWon
TheResidentEvil
Profile Joined September 2010
United States991 Posts
October 12 2010 00:13 GMT
#11976
you send them to a tuesday@ whatever his domain is
Zevah
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Argentina187 Posts
October 12 2010 00:26 GMT
#11977
On October 12 2010 09:13 TheResidentEvil wrote:
you send them to a tuesday@ whatever his domain is


really usefull post.

the email is: monday@day9.tv
Arckan
Profile Joined September 2010
243 Posts
October 12 2010 00:41 GMT
#11978
Overlords don't count towards it, no tech restrictions were applied.

Mass baneling drops.
IreScath
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada521 Posts
October 12 2010 01:30 GMT
#11979
i was doing some random 4v4.. lost to a speedling/baneling/stalker/carrier .... Not sure how fair it was tho.. I definately saw the baneling zerg using lings a couple times.

loophole?
IreScath
anderkas
Profile Joined October 2010
United States86 Posts
October 12 2010 01:40 GMT
#11980
On October 12 2010 10:30 B00ts wrote:
i was doing some random 4v4.. lost to a speedling/baneling/stalker/carrier .... Not sure how fair it was tho.. I definately saw the baneling zerg using lings a couple times.

loophole?

he said if you use a unit that you have to morph to you have to morph them right away. I think HT's to archons was the example he used.
There's a base in my base!
Prev 1 597 598 599 600 601 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9512
Happy330
Sick168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.