• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12982 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 264

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 1118 Next
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
May 13 2010 02:53 GMT
#5261
Hey Day, I love your show and have been watching since you were back in single digits (I certainly do miss the SC casts !) and recently (since you switched to ustream) I have been getting about 3-4 second delay. I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about this but anything would be appreciated!

(If not I'll just watch them all on blip.tv)

I also have a little bit of beef with the fact that I need to register on ustream to ask a question at the end of the stream .
Hi.
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
May 13 2010 02:54 GMT
#5262
Where you get that Micro, Macro shirt you're wearing atm? looks awesome
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
Oudy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
May 13 2010 02:56 GMT
#5263
Hurray. Loved the show. It was the first one on UStream that was smooth and lag free. I'm very glad you solved your tech issues.

Oudy
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
May 13 2010 02:56 GMT
#5264
On May 13 2010 11:54 kilgr20 wrote:
Where you get that Micro, Macro shirt you're wearing atm? looks awesome


http://thehandsomenerd.com/Products/Products.aspx?ProductPageId=22&PageTitle=Micro%Macro

I got the hoodie and am wearing it right now, it's great!
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
May 13 2010 03:06 GMT
#5265
On May 13 2010 11:53 Sushbag wrote:
Tonight's Daily is yet again unwatchable. This time I decided to have my browser on your Ustream page ahead of time. When you started playing the pre-show music the stream was actually fine, so I had a moment where I thought today would be different, but once the viewers got above a few hundred the constant cutting out came back. Same issue that other people have been having: stream only plays for 3 - 5 seconds before cutting out again. My connection is otherwise fine, and obviously your setup is fine, and some people seem to able to watch live with no problems. So this is an issue with Ustream.

oh, i had no problems at all :/
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
phizzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia19 Posts
May 13 2010 03:06 GMT
#5266
hey people might not read this in time, day[9] said there was a cast on now?
just looking for a link if anyone has it

thanks in advanced

and good cast today!
if i wanted to kill myself i would have shot my self with a shotgun right in the dick!
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
May 13 2010 03:07 GMT
#5267
arr missed the announcement of the next tourney cast(some asia/eu thing?). what was he talkin about?

nice daily btw. he just makes evry game great and entertaining to watch :>
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
May 13 2010 03:09 GMT
#5268
dam cant believe i came in when teh game was almost over
lol today's day9daily makes me wanta play p and go 2stargate phoenix every game
Forever Young
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
May 13 2010 03:18 GMT
#5269
For any of you having issues connecting,

I can safely say now the streaming on MY end is finally fine (theoretically). However, I'm a new show on ustream, so I don't have any kind of priority bandwidth. When you connect to the stream, you get placed onto a connection with one of their servers. If for some reason you connect to a less than good server, your stream suffers. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them to sort this out. I'd recommend trying all sorts of crazy stuff like using proxies and the like. See if you can make some magic happen!

The fact of the matter is that web-streaming (both for me the streamer and for ustream the service) is REALLY hard. The only way for me to guarantee quality would be to throw money at it, money I don't quite have at the moment (working on that!).

Therefore, I'm trying to get everything up on blip.tv as fast as possible so the people who experience lag can still get the videos in excellent quality. Blip.tv does not do live streaming, but its ordinary video hosting is absolutely phenomenal (you can even download my videos there!). So, instead of berating ustream (which I like quite a bit), I should really apologize for now having the old dailies up on blip.tv sooner. I'm trying to sort out some encoding issues, but that will hopefully be done by the weekend.

Thanks so much for all your support and luv. You guys are the bestesteststest <3333.

(PS - Day[9] Daily #114 is completely fucked up due to me and me alone LOL. I sure know how to crash an encoder)
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
May 13 2010 03:26 GMT
#5270
Tonight's "n00bie 2v2" cast was simply epic. You really need to do more of these. I know you really want to teach us a ton of useful things with your casts, but your Combat-Ex v Chill showmatch, BGH 2v2v2v2 casts, and tonight's n00bie 2v2 cast are the best you've ever done. More fun casts!

Silly D9D make me LOL for real.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
muffley
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States280 Posts
May 13 2010 04:09 GMT
#5271
Feeling the need to add to your cast yesterday, may 12 is also my birthday!
CowGoMoo
Profile Joined December 2006
United States428 Posts
May 13 2010 04:42 GMT
#5272
Sent you another PM, Day.

Havent been following all of the casts, but I am looking forward to Jinro's Ghosts in TvZ since I think they are a pretty sweet unit in every MU.
Wodger
Profile Joined October 2008
Scotland380 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-13 06:22:34
May 13 2010 06:21 GMT
#5273
5/12 Day[9] Daily #0115 Starcraft 2 A fun 2v2 of my housemates (ustream)
reprise
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada316 Posts
May 13 2010 06:29 GMT
#5274
Absolutely love your shows like #115. Should do more every now and then! =]]]
for graphs of passion, and charts of stars
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
May 13 2010 07:06 GMT
#5275
best day9 daily EVER
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
May 13 2010 07:08 GMT
#5276
I get really choppy streams if I go to UStreams site, but if I click on the link here at TL it all works much better!
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
XMG GI cup
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany34 Posts
May 13 2010 09:37 GMT
#5277
I'm looking for the Aprils fools episode with InKa vs louder, but I can' find it anywhere. Can someone help me?
Aceanuu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
May 13 2010 09:41 GMT
#5278
http://i.imgur.com/KOdJT.png

Inspired by your shirt from a while back, figured I could improve on it a touch (dots on yinyang in right spot) and make a wallpaper out of it at the same time. And yeah... I know resources is spelled wrong, i'll fix that when I finish finals here... one more to go... in 4 hours.

Also, I loved this cast of the 2v2, I've done similar games with my suitemates... such a blast.

Question as well perhaps: that assault mode viking worker harass seemed super effective... is there a reason we don't see it more in higher level play when there are roving AA viking forces?
Blarg.
Darkstar_X
Profile Joined May 2010
United States197 Posts
May 13 2010 10:05 GMT
#5279
Cast 115 was totally awesome. I'd appreciate more games like that.
SarcasticOne
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia213 Posts
May 13 2010 10:07 GMT
#5280
On May 13 2010 18:41 Aceanuu wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/KOdJT.png

Inspired by your shirt from a while back, figured I could improve on it a touch (dots on yinyang in right spot) and make a wallpaper out of it at the same time. And yeah... I know resources is spelled wrong, i'll fix that when I finish finals here... one more to go... in 4 hours.

Also, I loved this cast of the 2v2, I've done similar games with my suitemates... such a blast.

Question as well perhaps: that assault mode viking worker harass seemed super effective... is there a reason we don't see it more in higher level play when there are roving AA viking forces?


that's win =)
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m4773
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox903
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
Maynarde196
KnowMe193
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.