• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 1118 Next
nicoaldo
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina939 Posts
November 03 2009 05:08 GMT
#321
nice, thanks for putting so much effort into this.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
November 03 2009 05:16 GMT
#322
This is really great, please never stop
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
November 03 2009 05:51 GMT
#323
and ON demand BAM! : ]
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
November 03 2009 06:13 GMT
#324
Video corrupt on the only one i missed!!!! nooooooooooooo!!!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
November 03 2009 11:32 GMT
#325
I'm requesting Gosi[Flying] vs Great on Moon Glaive and Firebathero vs Jaehoon on Eye of the Storm.
Commentator
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
November 03 2009 11:40 GMT
#326
Awww, you must do another Flash to make up for this. And by "must" I mean "pretty please"
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
November 03 2009 11:42 GMT
#327
Really vs Brave on Match Point!!!
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
November 03 2009 15:17 GMT
#328
On November 02 2009 14:35 Nevuk wrote:
Oh, I didn't realize that you wanted to watch just utter rapes. I suggest Gosi[Flying] vs Great from the recent Estro v Samsung match.
+ Show Spoiler +
this is the only time I've ever seen a decent zerg just get totally annihilated pvz during swarm season

Jaedong vs Bisu on desti?
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 16:03:08
November 03 2009 15:56 GMT
#329
On November 04 2009 00:17 ProoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2009 14:35 Nevuk wrote:
Oh, I didn't realize that you wanted to watch just utter rapes. I suggest Gosi[Flying] vs Great from the recent Estro v Samsung match.
+ Show Spoiler +
this is the only time I've ever seen a decent zerg just get totally annihilated pvz during swarm season

Jaedong vs Bisu on desti?

Special events are a bit different. There are some similarities between Bisu and Flying's play, but not many and Great plays a very different style from Jaedong that makes it more impressive to beat him so overwhelmingly. (Great is the ultimate turtle-zerg). Day[9] talked about how Jaedong occasionally loses in what seems like very silly ways, due to playing on such a fine edge. That was what I took that game to be, with similar examples being canceled spires. Great really doesn't try and play on some sort of fine edge, this is the guy who proxy hatched on neo medusa and sunken spore lurkered Bisu / Free to death.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 03 2009 17:33 GMT
#330
On November 03 2009 20:40 okum wrote:
Awww, you must do another Flash to make up for this. And by "must" I mean "pretty please"

I second this.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
November 03 2009 18:08 GMT
#331
On November 03 2009 20:40 okum wrote:
Awww, you must do another Flash to make up for this. And by "must" I mean "pretty please"

definitely!
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
November 03 2009 18:43 GMT
#332
Where's the Wolverine photos?
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
kvilx
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Poland198 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 18:46:38
November 03 2009 18:45 GMT
#333
Hey, maybe you could do (T)Light vs (P)Violet on Heartbreak Ridge? That was quite epic game!

BTW, I just came across your broadcast in Chill vs Combat-Ex:

+ Show Spoiler +
...he provides videos from complete scrubs. He is like introducing my Grandma into SC...
...Combat-Ex attaches a footnote: she can suck a dick. My dick...
...momma, would you look under my bed to see if there are any Cannons??...
...he went 12 Gates, cause this is standard transition from 2 Observatory build...
...and, of course BEAR SEMEN, LOLOLOL!


Before this, I thought your bro is the coolest comentator in the universe, but now I see you need one more universe to set your own standards. I was angry Combat did all the gayest things in games he lost, because if they lasted longer, you could come up with more hilarious bon-mots...

Keep up your awesome job; your penis is probably the biggest one in whole SC community!
Day[9] For President
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
November 03 2009 18:46 GMT
#334
Just wanted to say thanks Day! Been watching almost every night, and am learning alot! Keep up the good work!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
November 03 2009 19:32 GMT
#335
Day[9] is the coolest guy in the BW community. I've been a stalker to this guy's work ever since the legendary Combat-Ex- vs. Chill episode, live with 1200+ TL'ers...

On November 03 2009 20:32 GTR wrote:
I'm requesting Gosi[Flying] vs Great on Moon Glaive

Hell yeah this was a great game, I support this. GosI[Flying] displayed some bonjwa skills on this one.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
cronican
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada424 Posts
November 03 2009 19:38 GMT
#336
Just chiming in to say you're fucking awesome Day[9]!

I don't have any games to recommend but I'd like to see some ZvZ eventually.
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
November 03 2009 19:46 GMT
#337
I would like to request a bit of an older game. Free vs Great on Neo Medusa. That was the game with the proxy hatch in the midle. I think it was a pretty cool non standart pvz. It would be nice to hear your thoughts on the matter and analysis of the game.
Keeta)
Profile Joined October 2009
2 Posts
November 03 2009 20:33 GMT
#338
I'd like to request (Z)ZerO vs. (T)Light on Tornado.
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
November 03 2009 21:25 GMT
#339
Who's awesome? Yeah that's right Sean! YOU'RE AWESOME! And I fourth that "pretty please" about moar Flash, I just love to see that guy play.
AKA SuddenSalad
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
November 04 2009 02:47 GMT
#340
Live in 15 minutes!!!
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 15m
INu's Battles
16h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 15m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.