• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7002 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1097

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1118 Next
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
July 05 2012 11:05 GMT
#21921
On July 05 2012 08:09 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 05:33 Vaftrudner wrote:
On July 05 2012 05:11 AC3 wrote:
On July 05 2012 05:07 Slakkoo wrote:
Which daily is the one where he says "LINE EM UP"?

I'm sure he says it in a daily, but IIRC "Line em up" began during the 2011 MLG Anaheim when the TvZ "SlayerS Build" with blue flame hellions was shown and destroyed mineral lines all tournament. Vod's from the event are up on MLG's site and littered with the phrase you're looking for.

Thanks, I was curious about that! And yes, he does say it in a LOT of dailies ;D


I was sure it was mentioned that the phrase started as an inside joke in regards to young women in a music video, but I can't seem to find a source on it. Sure Day[9] was the person explained it though.


It is mentioned on the SotG podcast. Cant remember which one but obviously one that coincides with MLG Anaheim (post MLG) if someone has a little free time on their hands and really wants to know.
Gotmog
Profile Joined October 2010
Serbia899 Posts
July 05 2012 19:53 GMT
#21922
On July 05 2012 19:51 PandaCore wrote:
When was the MTG episode and is it already on blip.tv? I hardly watch Day9 for SC2 related stuff anymore since I've stopped playing for ages, but I enjoy all his side stuff as well.

Well, there wasn't one. I am just hoping he does one soon
I love watching day9 do stuff other then dailies these days =)

He just mentioned he is playing MTG and having a blast.
"When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground"
PandaCore
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany553 Posts
July 06 2012 10:51 GMT
#21923
On July 06 2012 04:53 Gotmog wrote:
Well, there wasn't one. I am just hoping he does one soon
I love watching day9 do stuff other then dailies these days =)

He just mentioned he is playing MTG and having a blast.

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up

Well then I hope he does one soon as well
I has a flavor
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
July 06 2012 11:02 GMT
#21924
On July 05 2012 08:09 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 05:33 Vaftrudner wrote:
On July 05 2012 05:11 AC3 wrote:
On July 05 2012 05:07 Slakkoo wrote:
Which daily is the one where he says "LINE EM UP"?

I'm sure he says it in a daily, but IIRC "Line em up" began during the 2011 MLG Anaheim when the TvZ "SlayerS Build" with blue flame hellions was shown and destroyed mineral lines all tournament. Vod's from the event are up on MLG's site and littered with the phrase you're looking for.

Thanks, I was curious about that! And yes, he does say it in a LOT of dailies ;D


I was sure it was mentioned that the phrase started as an inside joke in regards to young women in a music video, but I can't seem to find a source on it. Sure Day[9] was the person explained it though.


Yeah it was day and wheat who watched a music video where there were a row of oiled asses
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
July 07 2012 00:18 GMT
#21925
Not a daily, but Day9 going to be on Husky's marathon stream for King of the Web stuff, Husky says he'll be there in ~1 hour. Fun stream so far, you guys should check it out :D
http://www.twitch.tv/HuskyStarcraft
leova
Profile Joined April 2011
266 Posts
July 08 2012 03:52 GMT
#21926


At the end of the stream, Day9's friends make him....pretty.... ??

Also Dodger's view: (Day9 content starts at 3min in)
ensign_lee
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1178 Posts
July 08 2012 04:40 GMT
#21927
On July 05 2012 05:07 Slakkoo wrote:
Which daily is the one where he says "LINE EM UP"?


MLG Dallas
Psychonian
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2322 Posts
July 10 2012 02:31 GMT
#21928
Day9 just complimented JB on stream.

As in, Justin Bieber.


"I can't believe I'm opening up like this on stream in front of 10000 people, but...

"I watched never say never."


*10000 people type in NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO into chat*
Trans Rights
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 10 2012 02:46 GMT
#21929
Yea so I'm watching Day9 daily ... or am I ?

Phi.
Profile Joined July 2012
United States12 Posts
July 10 2012 02:50 GMT
#21930
On May 02 2012 22:19 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Mothership/Void Ray timing, I shall find you and use you again.

I feel like I will have a lot of losses on my record this week.

LOL i feel your pain :/
If you look on the left we have the grand canyon, if you look on the right we have a pack of mutas and we'll be flying straight into it. Please buckle up. ~iNcontrol~
Chronos.
Profile Joined February 2012
United States805 Posts
July 10 2012 02:51 GMT
#21931
On July 10 2012 11:31 Psychonian wrote:
Day9 just complimented JB on stream.

As in, Justin Bieber.


"I can't believe I'm opening up like this on stream in front of 10000 people, but...

"I watched never say never."


*10000 people type in NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO into chat*

The was so hilarious, I just opened the chat to see their reactions and they didn't take it lightly XD
Ektor Baboden
Profile Joined May 2012
68 Posts
July 10 2012 03:20 GMT
#21932
This funday monday was absolutely hilarious.

I was trying to get some work, I just couldn't. It cracked me up.
"Fucking marines are imbalanced"
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
July 10 2012 03:26 GMT
#21933
Here's how the line 'em up started:

There is a rap video called Don't Sweat The Technique



You can see the origin of Line 'Em Up early on. Can't miss it.

But that's not the whole story; really the first thing that happened which triggered it was JP skypeing with day9 while laddering. JP was apparently just gambling with hellions, and as such day9 said "dude, you're only gonna win if he lines up his workers" and JP started yelling "LINE 'EM UP!" on occasion.

THEN Day9 saw Don't Sweat The Technique and was reminded of his previous conversation with JP over skype.
memes are a dish best served dank
Jassie
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 03:29:54
July 10 2012 03:26 GMT
#21934
Loved his story about the girl he liked in college. Freaking hilarious xD

Also loved the guy who stole the Probe, built a Nexus with it, and then put it back hoping the opponent wouldn't notice xD
I'm a SC2 noob.. Now that we've got that outta the way...
DougJDempsey
Profile Joined April 2010
747 Posts
July 10 2012 03:28 GMT
#21935
On July 10 2012 12:26 Jassie wrote:
Loved his story about the girl he liked in college. Freaking hilarious xD

Also loved the guy who stole the Probe, build a Nexus with it, and then put it back hoping the opponent wouldn't notice xD


It works as a rejection AND it runs as a program. :D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 10 2012 03:30 GMT
#21936
I don't suppose there was a ZvT between TheTemplar and Dog, was there? Missed the first part :/
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
beat farm
Profile Joined October 2010
United States478 Posts
July 10 2012 03:31 GMT
#21937
when is the appropriate time in a TvZ to transition to terran.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 10 2012 03:54 GMT
#21938
On July 10 2012 12:31 beat farm wrote:
when is the appropriate time in a TvZ to transition to terran.

25 minute mark after he kills everything you have.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sherlock-Canada
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada269 Posts
July 10 2012 03:58 GMT
#21939
Javazoned is the most amazing denial ever.
DougJDempsey
Profile Joined April 2010
747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 04:23:51
July 10 2012 04:23 GMT
#21940
On July 10 2012 12:20 Ektor Baboden wrote:
This funday monday was absolutely hilarious.

I was trying to get some work, I just couldn't. It cracked me up.
"Fucking marines are imbalanced"


nah i believe it was "marines are fucking bullshit"
Prev 1 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto186
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7844
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm91
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 50m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.