Glenn Howard
50 years old.
Curling World Champ.
youngest guy on their team was 35.
go home. you're incorrect.
| Forum Index > Sports |
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17891 Posts
On February 08 2014 00:49 nikj wrote: Show nested quote + On February 08 2014 00:45 JimmyJRaynor wrote: if Curling is a sport.. then Starcraft can be considered a sport. Go home Jimmy, you're drunk. Glenn Howard 50 years old. Curling World Champ. youngest guy on their team was 35. go home. you're incorrect. | ||
|
nikj
Canada669 Posts
On February 08 2014 00:51 JimmyJRaynor wrote: Show nested quote + On February 08 2014 00:49 nikj wrote: On February 08 2014 00:45 JimmyJRaynor wrote: if Curling is a sport.. then Starcraft can be considered a sport. Go home Jimmy, you're drunk. Glenn Howard 50 years old. Curling World Champ. youngest guy on their team was 35. So this means that Starcraft is a sport? | ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17891 Posts
it contains and IF .. THEN statement. read it. | ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On February 08 2014 00:55 JimmyJRaynor wrote: try reading my post in full. it contains and IF .. THEN statement. read it. Why are we discussing this in the olympics thread? I don't get it -_- | ||
|
nikj
Canada669 Posts
THEN Starcraft can be considered a sport. (Hint it isn't) Look, most of us here enjoy Starcraft and can clearly understand the effort (physical/mental) put in to be one of the greatest in the game. However I think we can all agree that it has no place in the Olympics, and certainly not the WINTER Olympics. Anyway I am sad I even brought myself to reply to such an assinine comment. Feel free to hop on Lamprey1 and agree with yourself though. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:02 nikj wrote: You said IF Curling is a sport. (Hint it clearly is) THEN Starcraft can be considered a sport. (Hint it isn't) Look, most of us here enjoy Starcraft and can clearly understand the effort (physical/mental) put in to be one of the greatest in the game. However I think we can all agree that it has no place in the Olympics, and certainly not the WINTER Olympics. Anyway I am sad I even brought myself to reply to such an assinine comment. Feel free to hop on Lamprey1 and agree with yourself though. Take it to PMs | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:02 nikj wrote: You said IF Curling is a sport. (Hint it clearly is) THEN Starcraft can be considered a sport. (Hint it isn't) Look, most of us here enjoy Starcraft and can clearly understand the effort (physical/mental) put in to be one of the greatest in the game. However I think we can all agree that it has no place in the Olympics, and certainly not the WINTER Olympics. Anyway I am sad I even brought myself to reply to such an assinine comment. Feel free to hop on Lamprey1 and agree with yourself though. Please take it to PM's ![]() | ||
|
3point14
Germany890 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:25 3point14 wrote: commentator said the rings should have burned oh the canadians didnt mention that. you mean they were supposed to spark or something? cool. | ||
|
3point14
Germany890 Posts
looks good in my imagination :D | ||
|
nikj
Canada669 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:22 KadaverBB wrote: Show nested quote + On February 08 2014 01:02 nikj wrote: You said IF Curling is a sport. (Hint it clearly is) THEN Starcraft can be considered a sport. (Hint it isn't) Look, most of us here enjoy Starcraft and can clearly understand the effort (physical/mental) put in to be one of the greatest in the game. However I think we can all agree that it has no place in the Olympics, and certainly not the WINTER Olympics. Anyway I am sad I even brought myself to reply to such an assinine comment. Feel free to hop on Lamprey1 and agree with yourself though. Please take it to PM's ![]() Yea I apologize, I'd prefer to stay on topic as well. Thanks! | ||
|
MangoMountain
Norway2044 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:26 Makro wrote: and one ring didn't open that made me chuckle this is getting even more nationalist than i expected it to be | ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On February 08 2014 01:28 MangoMountain wrote: that made me chuckle this is getting even more nationalist than i expected it to be its always nationalist? | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
Jochan
Poland1730 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
Rewatching the Canadian one from 2010 all we did was raise a flag on a pole lol! | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft507
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|