• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:21
CEST 20:21
KST 03:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8506 users

2013-2014 Champions League & Europa League Thread - Page 155

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 293 Next
anomalopidae
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Slovenia549 Posts
March 19 2014 22:11 GMT
#3081
On March 20 2014 07:07 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 07:05 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 07:02 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:59 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:51 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:43 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


Given the current situation, i completly agree. At the start of the season i thoughty our bad play was manly due to the lots of injured players, but we still have TONS of talent and good players, and almost none of them is playing at their good level

They really have to step up their game to have a chance vs their ro8 opponent ( i think Barcelone, Real Madrid or Bayern München is instant game over) and secure CL spot for next season in the league

On March 20 2014 06:42 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


BvB are definitely underperforming in the Bundesliga. They are quite a bit better than most of the teams they've lost to, but between injuries, lack of depth, and (what seems to be) an air of disappointment and hopelessness, it just seems like the players just don't really give two shits anymore. Everyone knows that most of that squad is going to be picked clean by the money clubs in the coming 2 years or so and it's already impossible to compete with Bayern.


I dont think that they dont care but they are looking kind of hopeless and insecure. Dont know if they have a mental blockade or something..
I dont think there will be lots of players leaving though, Lewandowski is gone, Gündogan aswell probably, and i think Marco Reus is the next to follow. The rest of the squad is not going anywhere i think ( assuming none of them wants to leave because they get benched a lot, and in that case its no loss anyway)


Hummels is constantly rumored about and will definitely leave eventually. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Kuba and Subotic go out as well.

I just don't think it's possible for a club like BvB (as in a club not backed by a money-happy business/individual) has a very good chance of cementing their spot in the European elite nowadays. On top of this, I think Bayern's unparalleled monetary power is going to destroy a lot of competition and quality in the Bundesliga.


I dont think Hummels will leave in the new future, he refused an offer from Barca not long ago if i am not mistaken. Subotic may leave, i agree, its going to be interesting if Sokratis/Hummels/Subotic is fine with staying on the bench when they are all back.
I think Kuba will get his spot in starting 11 back when hes healed, Aubameyand is not half as good as people think, his technic with the ball is the worst i have ever seen. Hes only good if they give him 60 meters of space and try to outrun him.

Well at the moment the only competition is who gets second or goes down to second league. Bayern did an amazing ammount of things right and fully deserve their position. But i dont like their "lets buy all the good players. If we cant use them we just bench them, atleast the other teams dont have them then"
But if the players are stupid enough to go there, you cant do anything to prevent it


Well, you could have a system that actually makes teams competitive, at least financially...

But nah. Soccer leagues aren't very keen on that...


Indeed,i'd rather see constand ro16/ro8 but no title than some rich guy from Dubai buying BVB for fun because hes tired of his old toys.
The UEFA already humiliated themselves with their "financial fairplay", they use it some second tier clubs and let the big ones do their usual business... do it either completly or dont do it


I don't even think it's legal for someone to go Man City on a German club, is it? So I would guess we don't have to worry about that happening to the Bundesliga.


Well it's really hard but it can be done, just not right away. There's Red Bull which bought some 5th league Leipzig club and now has control over it, but had to raise club membership fee to smth like 800 € because in Germany club members/fans need to control 51% of the club. So atm the just have like 8 members which are Red Bull directors I think.
Imagine a place where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, where you can pick autumn fruits in the morning, bathe in the Adriatic in the afternoon, and go night skiing in the evening…It’s Slovenia!
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
March 19 2014 22:12 GMT
#3082
On March 20 2014 07:07 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 07:05 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 07:02 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:59 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:51 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:43 BlackCompany wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


Given the current situation, i completly agree. At the start of the season i thoughty our bad play was manly due to the lots of injured players, but we still have TONS of talent and good players, and almost none of them is playing at their good level

They really have to step up their game to have a chance vs their ro8 opponent ( i think Barcelone, Real Madrid or Bayern München is instant game over) and secure CL spot for next season in the league

On March 20 2014 06:42 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


BvB are definitely underperforming in the Bundesliga. They are quite a bit better than most of the teams they've lost to, but between injuries, lack of depth, and (what seems to be) an air of disappointment and hopelessness, it just seems like the players just don't really give two shits anymore. Everyone knows that most of that squad is going to be picked clean by the money clubs in the coming 2 years or so and it's already impossible to compete with Bayern.


I dont think that they dont care but they are looking kind of hopeless and insecure. Dont know if they have a mental blockade or something..
I dont think there will be lots of players leaving though, Lewandowski is gone, Gündogan aswell probably, and i think Marco Reus is the next to follow. The rest of the squad is not going anywhere i think ( assuming none of them wants to leave because they get benched a lot, and in that case its no loss anyway)


Hummels is constantly rumored about and will definitely leave eventually. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Kuba and Subotic go out as well.

I just don't think it's possible for a club like BvB (as in a club not backed by a money-happy business/individual) has a very good chance of cementing their spot in the European elite nowadays. On top of this, I think Bayern's unparalleled monetary power is going to destroy a lot of competition and quality in the Bundesliga.


I dont think Hummels will leave in the new future, he refused an offer from Barca not long ago if i am not mistaken. Subotic may leave, i agree, its going to be interesting if Sokratis/Hummels/Subotic is fine with staying on the bench when they are all back.
I think Kuba will get his spot in starting 11 back when hes healed, Aubameyand is not half as good as people think, his technic with the ball is the worst i have ever seen. Hes only good if they give him 60 meters of space and try to outrun him.

Well at the moment the only competition is who gets second or goes down to second league. Bayern did an amazing ammount of things right and fully deserve their position. But i dont like their "lets buy all the good players. If we cant use them we just bench them, atleast the other teams dont have them then"
But if the players are stupid enough to go there, you cant do anything to prevent it


Well, you could have a system that actually makes teams competitive, at least financially...

But nah. Soccer leagues aren't very keen on that...


Indeed,i'd rather see constand ro16/ro8 but no title than some rich guy from Dubai buying BVB for fun because hes tired of his old toys.
The UEFA already humiliated themselves with their "financial fairplay", they use it some second tier clubs and let the big ones do their usual business... do it either completly or dont do it


I don't even think it's legal for someone to go Man City on a German club, is it? So I would guess we don't have to worry about that happening to the Bundesliga.


No it's not. The club has to own itself basically. A single individual can only own 49,9% of the club. (see Hoffenheim for example) There are 2 exceptions namely Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg.
3point14
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany890 Posts
March 19 2014 22:13 GMT
#3083
On March 20 2014 06:59 Mensol wrote:
[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 06:37 Pandemona wrote:
LOL
WP Yanited
Please lets draw us next round :D

You are going to meet with either Real Madrid or Bayern Munih.

these pictures are always so hilarious ^^ ! where do you get those?
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 22:15:22
March 19 2014 22:14 GMT
#3084
On March 20 2014 06:55 smr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 06:43 BlackCompany wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


Given the current situation, i completly agree. At the start of the season i thoughty our bad play was manly due to the lots of injured players, but we still have TONS of talent and good players, and almost none of them is playing at their good level

They really have to step up their game to have a chance vs their ro8 opponent ( i think Barcelone, Real Madrid or Bayern München is instant game over) and secure CL spot for next season in the league

On March 20 2014 06:42 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 06:39 smr wrote:
Zenit wins 2-1. Dortmund advances. I'm obviously extremely happy but I have to admit that the quality we have shown is not deserving of a ro8 spot. With Lewandowski out for the first game and our inconsistencies there is no doubt we'll go out without a big chance.

Still not sure if we're underperforming in Bundesliga or overperforming in CL but I tend to think it's the latter one.


BvB are definitely underperforming in the Bundesliga. They are quite a bit better than most of the teams they've lost to, but between injuries, lack of depth, and (what seems to be) an air of disappointment and hopelessness, it just seems like the players just don't really give two shits anymore. Everyone knows that most of that squad is going to be picked clean by the money clubs in the coming 2 years or so and it's already impossible to compete with Bayern.



I dont think that they dont care but they are looking kind of hopeless and insecure. Dont know if they have a mental blockade or something..
I dont think there will be lots of players leaving though, Lewandowski is gone, Gündogan aswell probably, and i think Marco Reus is the next to follow. The rest of the squad is not going anywhere i think ( assuming none of them wants to leave because they get benched a lot, and in that case its no loss anyway)


e: prediction time
Bayern > Dortmund
PSG > Real
ManU > Atletico
Chelsea > Barca

If Manchester United beats Atletico Madrid (ofc if they meet), i will eat my hat and picture it while eating.
On March 20 2014 07:13 3point14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 06:59 Mensol wrote:
[image loading]

On March 20 2014 06:37 Pandemona wrote:
LOL
WP Yanited
Please lets draw us next round :D

You are going to meet with either Real Madrid or Bayern Munih.

these pictures are always so hilarious ^^ ! where do you get those?

twitter.com/r4six
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
March 19 2014 22:24 GMT
#3085
On March 20 2014 06:57 Steveling wrote:
This is a star studded ro8.
Unless dortmund and man.u draws each other the semi finals will be the best 4 teams this season.
Can't wait for it.


it's not top 4 if you get any bayern-barca-real combo either
Moderator
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 22:26:53
March 19 2014 22:26 GMT
#3086
Well that was a great game! Olympiakos deserved more, but unfortunately De Gea and the United attack were too good
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 19 2014 22:26 GMT
#3087
Atletico is as scary as they come.
Especially against the better sides, bayern/barca which they play domination football.
It's gritty teams like atletico that kick them out of cl, inter/chelsea/last year's bayern.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Pantagruel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1427 Posts
March 19 2014 23:33 GMT
#3088
I would rate the remaining teams in the competition as follows :

Manchester United
Borussia Dortmund
Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

I think United and BvB are clearly the weakest two clubs remaining unless BvB stabilizes a bit. I feel like BvB is underperforming some at the moment and that could change before the quarterfinals. I think Atletico, PSG and Chelsea are legitimate dark horse candidates and I think Barcelona, Real and Bayern are the three powerhouses. Whatever the draw though, this is an incredibly strong group of teams and the QF should be fantastic.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 19 2014 23:36 GMT
#3089
Yeah i cannot wait for the draw :D
Friday is going be AWESOME!!! Im off work even better but we have GSL Maru <333333333333333333333 And Champs league draw ;3 DAMNNN
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
March 19 2014 23:46 GMT
#3090
On March 20 2014 08:33 Pantagruel wrote:
I would rate the remaining teams in the competition as follows :

Manchester United
Borussia Dortmund
Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

I think United and BvB are clearly the weakest two clubs remaining unless BvB stabilizes a bit. I feel like BvB is underperforming some at the moment and that could change before the quarterfinals. I think Atletico, PSG and Chelsea are legitimate dark horse candidates and I think Barcelona, Real and Bayern are the three powerhouses. Whatever the draw though, this is an incredibly strong group of teams and the QF should be fantastic.

Gundogan is back for next cl game i believe. Perhaps Bender and Hummels can play on second leg.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Pantagruel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1427 Posts
March 19 2014 23:49 GMT
#3091
That's true about Dortmund, some of their injury issues may have abated. Lewandowski will be suspended for game 1 though as well. That will hurt them too. As I said, I would rate Dortmund higher if they get some players back from injury and play with a bit more stability, especially in defense, but as of right now, I don't rate them.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
March 20 2014 01:10 GMT
#3092
didnt get to see the game because i had to get up early for work but
MANCHESTER FUCKING UNITED
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so sad i didnt just stay up
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-20 10:17:27
March 20 2014 10:17 GMT
#3093
[image loading]

Some fake ofc but I'd really like to see that draw.
Micro_Jackson
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2002 Posts
March 20 2014 10:43 GMT
#3094
On March 20 2014 08:46 Mensol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2014 08:33 Pantagruel wrote:
I would rate the remaining teams in the competition as follows :

Manchester United
Borussia Dortmund
Atletico Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

I think United and BvB are clearly the weakest two clubs remaining unless BvB stabilizes a bit. I feel like BvB is underperforming some at the moment and that could change before the quarterfinals. I think Atletico, PSG and Chelsea are legitimate dark horse candidates and I think Barcelona, Real and Bayern are the three powerhouses. Whatever the draw though, this is an incredibly strong group of teams and the QF should be fantastic.

Gundogan is back for next cl game i believe. Perhaps Bender and Hummels can play on second leg.


Do you have a source on this? As far as i know Gündogan could even miss the world cup due to a complex back injury. Bender will most likely miss until may and Hummels played yesterday.

On the rating i would place PSG and Barca a place higher, but it is extremely stacked this year.
anomalopidae
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Slovenia549 Posts
March 20 2014 11:16 GMT
#3095
I'd just love to see the following :D

Real - Barcelona
Bayern - Dortmund
Chelsea - United
PSG - Atletico
Imagine a place where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, where you can pick autumn fruits in the morning, bathe in the Adriatic in the afternoon, and go night skiing in the evening…It’s Slovenia!
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
March 20 2014 11:23 GMT
#3096
On March 20 2014 19:17 MapleLeafSirup wrote:
[image loading]

Some fake ofc but I'd really like to see that draw.


I wouldnt like that draw at all tbh
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
March 20 2014 11:32 GMT
#3097
Atletico - BVB
PSG - United
Chelsea - Barca
Real - Bayern

That would be the nicest set of matches in my opinion
This is our town, scrub
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
March 20 2014 12:45 GMT
#3098
why? @ sharkie

I like it because I really want to see PSG play a big team because I am curious about how good they really are.
Bayern Atletico would be really interesting as well because Atletico's style counters Bayern's style.
I just don't like Dortmund Chelsea and for Barcelona ... well someone has to draw ManU.
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
March 20 2014 12:56 GMT
#3099
As a Barça supporter I'd like any team other than spanish ones and Bayern.

Spanish teams we play vs each other so often (Liga, Copa and SuperCopa), it gets boring fast. Bayern is just scary good.
Revolutionist fan
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
March 20 2014 13:00 GMT
#3100
On March 20 2014 21:45 MapleLeafSirup wrote:
why? @ sharkie

I like it because I really want to see PSG play a big team because I am curious about how good they really are.
Bayern Atletico would be really interesting as well because Atletico's style counters Bayern's style.
I just don't like Dortmund Chelsea and for Barcelona ... well someone has to draw ManU.


I want the English/Spanish/German to eliminate each other so we have 1 of every country in the Ro4.
I'd rather have exciting Ro4 than Ro8
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 39m
INu's Battles
17h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.