• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

Get 50% off Papa John's pizza! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
May 20 2013 19:24 GMT
#41
Lol papa john sponsoring TL, how times have changed =)
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
MrJoKer
Profile Joined November 2011
France232 Posts
May 20 2013 19:25 GMT
#42
I'm in France I would like so much to order a Pizza.
@AbeggJip
looknohands119
Profile Joined March 2010
United States815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-20 19:26:41
May 20 2013 19:26 GMT
#43
My little bro is having a big high school graduation party this week and he's going to have pizza there. Guess its going to be from PapaJohns. How can we say no to 50% off pizzas and supporting E-sports at the same time?
"The kingdom of the heavens is buried treasure. Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?" - Jon Foreman ('Your Love Is Strong' - Spring EP)
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
May 20 2013 19:27 GMT
#44
My first Pizza is going to ROOT.
If I get a second ... I don't really know.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#45
All this and more if you sell your soul for pizza.


I find this to be funny as I have them mentally marked as "Satan" :D (I don't remember why though. Bad conditions for their employees, perhaps?)
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
oFFoy
Profile Joined March 2011
Lithuania33 Posts
May 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#46
y u no deliver across atlantic ocean
wut
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
May 20 2013 19:28 GMT
#47
On May 21 2013 04:20 HawaiianPig wrote:
Let's fill out that e-meter in the top right by getting pizzas with all the fixin's 'n' thetans


I dislike Mr. Papa John. (Largely because he's very much a non-thetans kindof guy, and kinda political.) But Papa Johns, as a company, has been fairly okay.

And dammit, they have good pizza and breadsticks.

TL, you're not hurting eSports, but you may be dealing a blow to my waistline.

FOR ESPORTS AND PIZZA!! gg no re, dinner tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. And this weekend.

+ Show Spoiler +
And because how can I say no to Lord Vincent Longborn?
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Micro_Jackson
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2002 Posts
May 20 2013 19:30 GMT
#48
I looked at the menu and there is not one thing that is even remotly a pizza.

If you go to Napoli and order a BBQ Chicken Bacon they might punch you in the face right away. If you are lucky. If not they will call the mafia and you will end up at the ground of the next ocean. After you got punched in the face. Twice.

But hey they support eSports so fuck that and buy pizza! Or whatever they call pizza. I mean i would never do it because my cholesterol would be over 9000 just looking at that thing. But hey maybe i´m wrong and its awesome because as a matter of fact i have never tryied or heared of that thing but maybe that is because i live in Germany where you can buy a "real" pizza for arround 10 $. Btw how expensive are these things i couldnt find prizes on their webside.

to cut a long story short: American pizza should be illegal but supporting eSports is always awesome!.
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
May 20 2013 19:31 GMT
#49
Why oh why did you not do this last week. I orderd Papa Johns 3x because I am moving and stuff. I am supposed to be cooking healthy again now....
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
May 20 2013 19:32 GMT
#50
I know esports needs all the money it can get but I disagree with this move by TL.

I've been a member here for ten years but this is the first time I think TL has made a mistake in regards to a sponsor. Papa John is not a company that should be promoted. They've been cutting the working time of the employees just to have them being denied proper healthcare.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
May 20 2013 19:34 GMT
#51
I'll order a pizza this week for sure.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Cyx.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada806 Posts
May 20 2013 19:34 GMT
#52
Man, why doesn't this work in Canada... there's a papa john's so close to me and me and my roommates order pizza like 5x a week rofl
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
May 20 2013 19:36 GMT
#53
crap
I didn't sign up!
I ordered as guest
T_T
moo...for DRG
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 20 2013 19:36 GMT
#54
On May 21 2013 04:20 Trololisk wrote:
Why NA only

Why Stereotype m8?

I'd be a part of this, but alas, I live above the 49th parallel.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
DrPhilOfdOOm
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden353 Posts
May 20 2013 19:37 GMT
#55
I live in sweden so I can't buy their pizza ! But everyone in US and Canada should buy their pizza, for esports!
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
May 20 2013 19:37 GMT
#56
Awesome! This ends next Sunday?
nothing
EzPz
Profile Joined May 2011
Scotland64 Posts
May 20 2013 19:38 GMT
#57
Papa John's come to Europe and we will support the shit out of you!! So much love for getting involved in e-sports!! we all welcome you with open arms and full bellies!!!
18 months of travelling / journalism and sc2
WonDeRSC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States234 Posts
May 20 2013 19:39 GMT
#58
zzzz I have to make an account?
no problem, supporting esports+ getting delicious food! ^^
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 20 2013 19:40 GMT
#59
Man I wish I had a good excuse like this to order pizza, been holding off on ordering for a while now .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
pellejohnson
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1931 Posts
May 20 2013 19:41 GMT
#60
Even if I weren't living in Sweden atm I would still not participate in this. pizza.gg? Really? Another EG-TL spectacle? No thanks
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 11
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1127
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Jankos2743
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7m
CranKy Ducklings18
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.