• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10209 users

PrimeZZang Year End Sale - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lykkehjul
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway82 Posts
December 20 2011 22:35 GMT
#61
Its obviously not shipped from NY or London, China/Korea for sure.
<3
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
December 21 2011 04:14 GMT
#62
when will they get restocked on items so sad most stuff is sold out must get a jacket
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
December 21 2011 04:15 GMT
#63
On December 21 2011 07:17 dib wrote:
is everything shipped from korea? i ask because at the top of the page it list business hours for seoul new york and london, are these actually stores? if they are why not just ship from new york for all the usa orders?


Look at the hours though, I think those are just the converted times of when they are open, ie. when people would actually be working over in Korea.
yourteam
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States40 Posts
December 21 2011 07:11 GMT
#64
does the size "free" mean its sold out or what? is it a one size fits all? what am i missing TT
stonetalon
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands482 Posts
December 21 2011 11:08 GMT
#65
so im 2 meters long and quite a big guy, would the XXL uniform fit me? i know korean sizes are quite small.
MarineKingPrime, LiquidTaeja, Grubby, Naniwa fighting!
NightsuN
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland15 Posts
December 21 2011 22:35 GMT
#66
Hey, any1 bought something there who is about 1.75m tall? my dad says i need to buy 2XL :o
Wazy
Profile Joined June 2011
Austria1 Post
December 22 2011 17:54 GMT
#67
On December 22 2011 07:35 NightsuN wrote:
Hey, any1 bought something there who is about 1.75m tall? my dad says i need to buy 2XL :o


I'm 1.87m and I bought L, according to this reddit thread a 1.79 guy bought a L and it fits.

I can give you an update if my stuff arives but it will take more than a week i guess.
NightsuN
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland15 Posts
December 22 2011 17:59 GMT
#68
On December 23 2011 02:54 Wazy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:35 NightsuN wrote:
Hey, any1 bought something there who is about 1.75m tall? my dad says i need to buy 2XL :o


I'm 1.87m and I bought L, according to this reddit thread a 1.79 guy bought a L and it fits.

I can give you an update if my stuff arives but it will take more than a week i guess.




thankyou for the information i think im going to buy L too
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
December 22 2011 21:12 GMT
#69
has anyone bought their uniform pants yet?how is the quality? they look super comfy, but i don't know if i want to drop 36 bucks + shipping on them.
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
rakharo
Profile Joined September 2010
8 Posts
December 23 2011 21:39 GMT
#70
On December 23 2011 06:12 rkshox wrote:
has anyone bought their uniform pants yet?how is the quality? they look super comfy, but i don't know if i want to drop 36 bucks + shipping on them.


The quality is good and they are comfortable, but they are pretty weird looking. They are kinda baggy around the area where the pockets/crotch are and gets tighter around the calf area. I just wear them around the house because they dont really look right with anything else I have in my wardrobe.
zeroISM
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan161 Posts
December 24 2011 00:30 GMT
#71
Good going Prime :D
I really like your store, but I'm broke this Xmas lol ^^'
♘
BrauL
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada197 Posts
December 24 2011 19:51 GMT
#72
Really nice clothes, and a great way to support one of my favourite teams. Will be making a few purchases soon, Prime fighting!
The Barbarian
Euphorian
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada19 Posts
December 25 2011 07:22 GMT
#73
Uhh, I'm going to send an email as well, bust just in case this thread is checked first.

I know I'm stupid, but I accidentally went through the whole process and bought the team uniform while trying to find where I request for them to get it signed. In the end, I couldn't find it and now I've ordered the uniform without any team signatures,

Is there a way to cancel the order? If not, is there still a way I can get the hoodie signed?

Any reply is appreciated greatly. Thanks.
-Secret-
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom233 Posts
December 25 2011 15:49 GMT
#74
Uhh, I'm going to send an email as well, bust just in case this thread is checked first.

I know I'm stupid, but I accidentally went through the whole process and bought the team uniform while trying to find where I request for them to get it signed. In the end, I couldn't find it and now I've ordered the uniform without any team signatures,

Is there a way to cancel the order? If not, is there still a way I can get the hoodie signed?

Any reply is appreciated greatly. Thanks.


Yes just email them they reply within a couple of days normally quicker during weekdays
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 16:49:15
December 25 2011 16:12 GMT
#75
EDIT: Fixed my old problems, so how to contact customer service if it is closed? Or do i need to wait?
Falconpauunch
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (South)59 Posts
December 25 2011 18:54 GMT
#76
clothes look awesome, really like mkp's prime hoodie/pants combo
:)
Quadratic
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada249 Posts
December 26 2011 01:33 GMT
#77
I have to give big props to PrimeZZang. I placed my order on the 21st of December, it arrived in Toronto Canada on the 22nd and delivered to my home on the 23rd. Insane considering it came from the other side of the world. I bought my stuff as soon as I heard about the sale. Since I bought a lot of stuff I got an autographed MKP photo, 3 bottlecap figurines and a pair of Christmas themed (women) socks lol.
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
December 26 2011 09:17 GMT
#78
Good to hear that, Quadratic, but maybe you know how to contact their customer service? I need it, and i don't know how, please help me
Fromnack
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom8 Posts
December 26 2011 23:23 GMT
#79
Pity the site is down, really wanted to order some stuff
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
December 27 2011 04:43 GMT
#80
On December 25 2011 16:22 Euphorian wrote:
Uhh, I'm going to send an email as well, bust just in case this thread is checked first.

I know I'm stupid, but I accidentally went through the whole process and bought the team uniform while trying to find where I request for them to get it signed. In the end, I couldn't find it and now I've ordered the uniform without any team signatures,

Is there a way to cancel the order? If not, is there still a way I can get the hoodie signed?

Any reply is appreciated greatly. Thanks.


Hello. We hope this not to be too late.
Please contact us(e-mail : primezzang2@naver.com or posting on the board in our web site ) as soon as possible.
We were waiting for your further information as we couldn't know who you were with your posting in our web site only.
We will wait for you.
Thank you.
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 428
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0261
Sick184
PiGStarcraft159
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 23m
Online Event
3h 23m
FEL
8h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.