• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

PrimeZZang Year End Sale

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 03:59:12
December 19 2011 20:13 GMT
#1
Events to celebrate opening the Primezzang English site, Christmas and New Year!!

Aiming at turning over 100 million won (USD85,360) in 4 months from opening!!



SEOUL, South Korea – December 19, 2011

PRIME, Starcraft 2 Pro-team, announced an English site opening (www.primezzang.net) in PRIMEZZANG, a clothing and accessories online store run by PRIME. Now, every benefit which only Korean members previously had is available for all overseas customers. By joining the English site, a member can save 10% on your first purchase. So, overseas customers who have to take the overseas delivery charge can now reduce the burden.

Along with this English site opening, PrimeZZang offers big events celebrating Christmas and New Year. For every customer who joins the English site (www.primezzang.net) untill 31sth Dec., 2011, they provide immediately payable $20 USD and give every purchaser Rudolf Santa Claus socks and MKP’s autographed photo. Additionally, they present Starcraft 2 bottle cap figure to 50 customers who purchase over $100 USD, first come first serve based.

Gerrard Park, the coach, is planning to upgrade the shop in the new year and the web design is already under operation for the upgrade.

"There are many e-shops which are successful in Korea but most of them are for local customers. There are few which have overseas customers like PrimeZZang," Gerrard said. "Through PrimeZZang, in the long run, we would like to take a role to introduce economical and stylish Korean clothing all over the world."

PrimeZZang provides domestic and overseas customers with many events and attractions is now aiming to turning over 100 million won (85,360 USD) in 4 months from its opening.

[image loading]

[image loading]

Primezzang English site
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
December 19 2011 20:20 GMT
#2
Nice I may not be able to play like a korean pro but now with the puffy jacket I can look like one
ma70
Profile Joined October 2010
253 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 20:25:48
December 19 2011 20:25 GMT
#3
Loved the Prime Hoodie I bought....I wish Prime's team had Prime Jackets. It's cold up here in NJ
ZombieRitual
Profile Joined August 2011
United States121 Posts
December 19 2011 20:26 GMT
#4
Shut up and take my money!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 19 2011 20:35 GMT
#5
Wish the hoodies weren't out of stock for L / XL .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Ninjahoe
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden148 Posts
December 19 2011 20:45 GMT
#6
Wow that is actually a really really nice store with some rly cool clothes, I'm impressed!
NaNiwa, ThorZaiN, SaSe, Jinro, DeMusliM, MorroW
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
December 19 2011 20:46 GMT
#7
Wait hold up, are they saying you get 20 bucks for signing up?
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:00:44
December 19 2011 20:51 GMT
#8
Yeah, L size hoodies should be available for this sale ><

And the other prime track jacket sorta thing too.


In addition: The links going further into the items on the .net store don't work.
savior & jaedong
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
December 19 2011 20:58 GMT
#9
Yeah! Prime explo- I mean showcasing MarineKing once again. MarineKing is forever the face of Prime.
Someone call down the Thunder?
puttputt
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada240 Posts
December 19 2011 20:59 GMT
#10
Korean sizes are quite different than North American standard, the difference between M and XL is quite small.
from saskatchewan? saskgamers.com
Jedclark
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom903 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:09:31
December 19 2011 21:03 GMT
#11
Anyone know how much postage/etc. would be to ship to the UK, more specifically, Wales?
"They make it so scrubnubs can PM me. They make it so I can't ignore scrubnubs!" - "I'm gonna show you how great I am." MKP fan since GSL Open Season 2 #hipsternerd
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
December 19 2011 21:11 GMT
#12
I feel like they need someone that has a higher level of English working with them. Those are certainly not the words most businesses use when saying you get $20 bucks when you sign up an account. Think Polt would have helped.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:25:35
December 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#13
What is the shipping fee for central europe? I would consider buy some fancy korean clothing if it's not too high of a price. Getting prices in dollars or euros would also help big big time so i wouldnt have to convert through google all the time. Never mind i found the international site. DAT COAT http://oisik84en.cafe24.com/Front/Product/?url=Product&product_no=SFSELFAA0000125&main_cate_no=MAIN_1&display_group=1
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Nikentic
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden51 Posts
December 19 2011 21:32 GMT
#14
Shipping Fee: $0 on the website.
-Secret-
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:45:58
December 19 2011 21:38 GMT
#15
I need some help because I am considering to order the red winter outer
[image loading]

what is shipping cost to uk because its coming up as free?
What is mileage?
what is the $20 under insurance fee and above grand total?
why is grand total $77.67

EDIT: okay I think I understand the $20 now, if you pay $20 then you get a mkp autograph and the sock (or mabye i am understanding it wrong again)
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
December 19 2011 21:42 GMT
#16
I want 1 MarineKing
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
December 19 2011 22:25 GMT
#17
The base prices look amazing... I am a little skeptical that they messed up the USD prices, they look too good to be true hehe.. Also, before I make a purchase, how can I find out the price of shipping? If the shipping isn't astronomical I will most definitely be getting at LEAST the Supreme jacket. I just wish I had the money to drop on one of those green Puma jackets, those look so fresh.
WestTyrant
Profile Joined July 2010
84 Posts
December 19 2011 22:25 GMT
#18
On December 20 2011 06:38 iControlYou wrote:
I need some help because I am considering to order the red winter outer


what is shipping cost to uk because its coming up as free?
What is mileage?
what is the $20 under insurance fee and above grand total?
why is grand total $77.67

EDIT: okay I think I understand the $20 now, if you pay $20 then you get a mkp autograph and the sock (or mabye i am understanding it wrong again)


When you enter $20 in the bit where it says $20, the price drops. Maybe when it says "For every customer who joins the English site (www.primezzang.net) untill 31sth Dec., 2011, they provide immediately payable $20 USD" You can get $20 off and you can use choose when you want to use it.

I wish it was explained a little better.

SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
December 19 2011 22:33 GMT
#19
On December 20 2011 06:38 iControlYou wrote:
I need some help because I am considering to order the red winter outer
[image loading]

what is shipping cost to uk because its coming up as free?
What is mileage?
what is the $20 under insurance fee and above grand total?
why is grand total $77.67

EDIT: okay I think I understand the $20 now, if you pay $20 then you get a mkp autograph and the sock (or mabye i am understanding it wrong again)


Hey I was wondering what shipping was also. I poked around the site some and it says Shipping is free BUT they use EMS (a shipping company I believe?) and there may be shipping costs depending on location. At the bottom of the site you can click on "guide" and they have a pretty well written explanation of the buying process.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
December 19 2011 22:39 GMT
#20
Why do I have the feeling this isn't officially licensed merchandise :/


http://www.primezzang.net/Front/Product/?url=Product&product_no=SFSELFAA0000154&main_cate_no=MAIN_1&display_group=1
Wat
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.