• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10414 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 18

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
September 08 2011 01:26 GMT
#341
We did not send out rejection emails due to the fact that 1) not everyone is confirmed yet, and 2) there was 450+ people who applied.

Like I said before, we had a lot of fantastic apps and just not enough open positions.
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 01:28 GMT
#342
All right, cool Alex. Well if someone decides that they cannot confirm I hope you'll reconsider my application.

GL HF.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
September 08 2011 01:29 GMT
#343
What do you all have against balloon guys hahaha.

I man I just was going through my sent mail and I sent in the wrong resume hahah One from 2 years ago and not even geared towards my E-sports stuff. That one is sitting in my folder wondering why it was made just to be stuck in a folder... MEHHHHH

Can not wait until I have another chance!!!

You all have a blast!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
September 08 2011 01:29 GMT
#344
Who ever said I applied for the money? That was just a thought. And do something FOR esports? How about work with together with it? I applied for the experience and the money would just be an added bonus and help me when I most need it now out of a job. If there was a local tournament no matter how small I would absolutely go and volunteer to help the local scene grow.

If anyone knows of anything happening in the Middlesex county area of NJ I'd love to help out any way I can. I was a host at a restaurant and a manager of an xbox arcade so I could probably be of some use at least in organizing.
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 01:32 GMT
#345
On September 08 2011 10:26 RumZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 10:20 Impervious wrote:
On September 08 2011 10:19 RumZ wrote:
Although the people with like 1-5 posts does kind of irritate me, to be quite honest... but weren't we supposed to get like a rejection e-mail or?

What does posting on TL have to do with your qualifications?


Situational. Can say a lot regarding their contribution or lack thereof. Lurkers are fine though I suppose. But you wouldn't be too happy if you found a person who snagged a slot signed up the day of this happening on TL and furthermore aren't very well qualified.

But IGN typically has their shit together so I'm not super worried about it.

Yes, contribution to TL may be somewhat tied with post count on TL, but that has absolutely nothing to do with what they have actually done for ESPORTS as a whole, as well as what skills they have.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Zalithian
Profile Joined June 2011
520 Posts
September 08 2011 01:35 GMT
#346
All I can say is this is the reason I never stay positive. Can't catch a break. Congrats to all those who got in, though.
moge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States124 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:42:13
September 08 2011 01:39 GMT
#347
Oh well, I didn't get in. I still pretty cool that they opened it up to everyone.

It should be an awesome experience and one that those chosen should really enjoy. Congrats! Still thinking about driving up. Anyone from DC want to carpool?

Alex, if you need any last minute backup let me know. I've worked on live sets for years and live pretty close. Oh, and BTW did you hire a Live Director? If not I'd love to chat about it.
gentle lover of esports - Product Manager for http://iHearteSports.com
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
September 08 2011 01:45 GMT
#348
I also want to clarify that the filled positions were just the operations positions, not the graphic designer, or PAs/Director/etc
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
Remaker12
Profile Joined June 2011
United States105 Posts
September 08 2011 01:48 GMT
#349
Congrats to everyone who got hired. Bring glory to eSports on behalf of those who didn't.
[sPoOn]
Profile Joined April 2011
United States29 Posts
September 08 2011 01:49 GMT
#350
I just hope this isn't the last action of this kind. I know my application was not the best one, and I was stupid enough to think not more than 100 people would apply. I am a sore loser, but when I know it was completely my fault I can't help but feel good for those who got it, and I trust no other applicant will perform better than the chosen ones.

Many of us feel we deserve a second chance. I hope other companies will follow in IGN's footsteps, and congratulations to those who got it, you have no idea how jealous i am.
You may run, but be prepared to feel a sharp and fatal pain between your shoulder blades.
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
September 08 2011 01:54 GMT
#351
On September 08 2011 10:49 [sPoOn] wrote:
I just hope this isn't the last action of this kind. I know my application was not the best one, and I was stupid enough to think not more than 100 people would apply. I am a sore loser, but when I know it was completely my fault I can't help but feel good for those who got it, and I trust no other applicant will perform better than the chosen ones.

Many of us feel we deserve a second chance. I hope other companies will follow in IGN's footsteps, and congratulations to those who got it, you have no idea how jealous i am.


Don't be too hard on yourself, I am also suprised so many people applied. I thought I had a good chance, but it turned out I didn't. I guess the best way to help out now for this event will be either going to the event in person or watch the stream online.

I totally agree with you we deserve a second chance, hope this kinds of opportunities pop outs in the future.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
September 08 2011 01:58 GMT
#352
Very disappointed that I didn't get chosen personally T_T

As a 19 year old who wanted to attend, and the Caesar's Palace requiring 21+, I'm now going to miss out on seeing this fantastic event live.

Congrats to all those that got chosen/accepted, have fun, and make it awesome for those of us watching from home!
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
September 08 2011 01:58 GMT
#353
Congrats everyone! Guess its time to focus on school and stop worrying about this thread ^_^
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
September 08 2011 02:01 GMT
#354
Congrats everyone, I didn't realize there would be that many applications or else I might have wrote a bit more instead of just attaching my professional resume ^.^

Its a tough time for students to make it there either way. Have fun I hope!
InfC.AnatoLiy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States154 Posts
September 08 2011 02:05 GMT
#355
Anyone here going to be driving through the NYC area and want to pick up a referee?
Twitch.tv/D3AnatoLiy
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 02:06 GMT
#356
Bah, it's only a 9 hr drive for us Inkarnate. Indy for the CES invitational was 14, and we made it happen in April. 9 would be a piece of cake in comparison.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
September 08 2011 02:07 GMT
#357
A week off during midterm timing is kinda though
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 02:08 GMT
#358
The CES was right before exams. Lol.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
[sPoOn]
Profile Joined April 2011
United States29 Posts
September 08 2011 02:11 GMT
#359
On September 08 2011 10:54 chesshaha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 10:49 [sPoOn] wrote:
I just hope this isn't the last action of this kind. I know my application was not the best one, and I was stupid enough to think not more than 100 people would apply. I am a sore loser, but when I know it was completely my fault I can't help but feel good for those who got it, and I trust no other applicant will perform better than the chosen ones.

Many of us feel we deserve a second chance. I hope other companies will follow in IGN's footsteps, and congratulations to those who got it, you have no idea how jealous i am.


Don't be too hard on yourself, I am also suprised so many people applied. I thought I had a good chance, but it turned out I didn't. I guess the best way to help out now for this event will be either going to the event in person or watch the stream online.

I totally agree with you we deserve a second chance, hope this kinds of opportunities pop outs in the future.

Thank you.

Everytime i see someone saying they got chosen my stomach sinks thinking it could be me. But I am confident other eSports organizations will pick up this habit, even IGN itself, cheap, enthusiastic, highly qualified manpower is something employers dream about. And when they come again, I will be waiting... or "we" I expect

Again, thank you.
You may run, but be prepared to feel a sharp and fatal pain between your shoulder blades.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
September 08 2011 02:11 GMT
#360
I decided to re-send my resume for Production Assistant, because persistence.

*fingers crossed*
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 109
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 498
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1068
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1319
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g6576
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS880
shahzam678
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0305
ZombieGrub58
Mew2King48
Maynarde0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• davetesta37
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 54m
OSC
13h 54m
Stellar Fest
13h 54m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.