• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9928 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 19

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
September 08 2011 02:26 GMT
#361
On September 08 2011 10:45 Alex.IGN wrote:
I also want to clarify that the filled positions were just the operations positions, not the graphic designer, or PAs/Director/etc

Whew you just made my heart skip a beat as I only applied for the production positions.

Well now the new questions is that when will those positions be filled / notified.
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
September 08 2011 02:33 GMT
#362
Lol this is the first job I have applied for as an adult that I didn't get, and I even offered to work for no compensation for the love of esports ...

I wonder what type of criteria was used to select people.

Worthless MBA!!!
RGNRoldy
Profile Joined July 2011
United States10 Posts
September 08 2011 02:53 GMT
#363
Sigh.. Its funny to me that so many over-qualified people applied.. Well, i'm happy for those that got there desired positions.
Team ReIGN Staff Administrator
Corrik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1416 Posts
September 08 2011 02:59 GMT
#364
I got a position as a referee, I honestly feel my experience as a past MLG volunteer referee helped with that. Sorry to anyone who didn't get a position and congrats to everyone who did.
zoohairZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada254 Posts
September 08 2011 03:04 GMT
#365
didn't get in either. Ah well. GL HF to everyone who got in. enjoy.
benabbey
Profile Joined August 2011
United States4 Posts
September 08 2011 03:23 GMT
#366
On September 08 2011 10:45 Alex.IGN wrote:
I also want to clarify that the filled positions were just the operations positions, not the graphic designer, or PAs/Director/etc


Ahhh, cool. I applied for a production job, any idea when we will hear back about those?
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 03:27:43
September 08 2011 03:24 GMT
#367
On September 08 2011 10:26 Alex.IGN wrote:
We did not send out rejection emails due to the fact that 1) not everyone is confirmed yet, and 2) there was 450+ people who applied.

Like I said before, we had a lot of fantastic apps and just not enough open positions.

EDIT: Nevermind, shouldn't be a problem ^^
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
September 08 2011 03:43 GMT
#368
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*


*This wasn't my actual reaction, but the reaction George Lucas added to me later
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
drumsetjunky
Profile Joined May 2011
United States136 Posts
September 08 2011 03:53 GMT
#369
On September 08 2011 10:45 Alex.IGN wrote:
I also want to clarify that the filled positions were just the operations positions, not the graphic designer, or PAs/Director/etc


Yes, any updates on when these positions will be filled?


Thank you for being up front and connected to the community!
Don't listen to those that are unnecessarily critical, most of us really appreciate the fact that these positions were even offered!
www.drumsetjunky.com -- www.twitter.com/drumsetjunky
PheNOM_
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States417 Posts
September 08 2011 04:08 GMT
#370
sad day... :/ grats to all that got accepted, have a blast! :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184006
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 08 2011 04:25 GMT
#371
Yay got in for Main Stage Player Coordinator!!!! ^^

Going to be so fun !
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Fryioq
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
September 08 2011 04:38 GMT
#372
Ok ok ok ok...So I checked me email this evening and saw a response from IPL and was like "Oh I guess they are sending rejection emails (hadn't been following this thread, had no idea about how many applicants etc) read and saw that I had been offered a positions (Information Staffer) and I literally flipped out. I jumped out of my truck (I am an EMT, was on a standby) and started freaking out. I think my partner thought I got stung by a bee or something, it was all pretty hilarious.

I never thought that I would get chosen seeing as my only real qualification I felt was a love of Starcraft. BUT HOLY CRAP SO EXCITED! Cannot wait to go to IPL 3!! Thanks so much IGN :-)
"He who knows does not speak; he who speaks, does not know"
RavenWolf
Profile Joined November 2010
United States205 Posts
September 08 2011 05:07 GMT
#373
WOOOOOOT! Looks like I'll be joining you Mr Diamond on the Main Stage at some point since I also was offered and will be accepting the Main Stage Player Coordinator position. This is going to be absolutely terrific to work with these guys and make this the best event to date!

IPL Referee/Player Coordinator, Former Gosu Crew LLC Owner/'Operations Manager (Organizers of Justin.tv Invitational 1 and 2)
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
September 08 2011 06:24 GMT
#374
On September 08 2011 13:25 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Yay got in for Main Stage Player Coordinator!!!! ^^

Going to be so fun !

Yeah! Main Stage Player Coordinators unite!
Moderator
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
September 08 2011 07:52 GMT
#375
Anyone here a Player Handler?
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
rabidduck
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada22 Posts
September 08 2011 14:07 GMT
#376
On September 08 2011 12:53 drumsetjunky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 10:45 Alex.IGN wrote:
I also want to clarify that the filled positions were just the operations positions, not the graphic designer, or PAs/Director/etc


Yes, any updates on when these positions will be filled?


Thank you for being up front and connected to the community!
Don't listen to those that are unnecessarily critical, most of us really appreciate the fact that these positions were even offered!



I received an email setting up an appointment for round 2 of interviews yesterday, however cant say if they've all been sent out or not.
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
September 08 2011 14:09 GMT
#377
On September 08 2011 11:53 RGNRoldy wrote:
Sigh.. Its funny to me that so many over-qualified people applied.. Well, i'm happy for those that got there desired positions.


Makes me sad too. But that's how life is =P The biggest shark always wins.
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
September 08 2011 16:56 GMT
#378
I didn't make it in either. Hopefully they will do the same thing for the next event and give more people a chance. Also I hope that other events with positions like these will adopt a similar approach ... it's a great way for fans like us to be able to give back to the community we love!

GL HF to those who got it - I am jealous! Have a great time.

Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
Rambus
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada65 Posts
September 08 2011 18:12 GMT
#379
On September 08 2011 13:38 Fryioq wrote:
I never thought that I would get chosen seeing as my only real qualification I felt was a love of Starcraft. BUT HOLY CRAP SO EXCITED! Cannot wait to go to IPL 3!! Thanks so much IGN :-)


I was kind of down about not getting selected- but reading this made me feel better

Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
September 08 2011 18:15 GMT
#380
On September 09 2011 03:12 Rambus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 13:38 Fryioq wrote:
I never thought that I would get chosen seeing as my only real qualification I felt was a love of Starcraft. BUT HOLY CRAP SO EXCITED! Cannot wait to go to IPL 3!! Thanks so much IGN :-)


I was kind of down about not getting selected- but reading this made me feel better



If the love for Starcraft was all you needed to get the job then I seriously need to re-evaluate my life.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 1m
The PondCast
22h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.