• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10414 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 17

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
THErealDRAGO
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3 Posts
September 08 2011 00:57 GMT
#321
Well congrats to everyone who are going, Have fun Ill be watching you guys online
Crumblekins
Profile Joined July 2011
United States11 Posts
September 08 2011 00:58 GMT
#322
On September 08 2011 09:30 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 09:18 Schickysc wrote:
Still no word from anyone that DID get hired/accepted?


Obv post count is inversely proportional to acceptance rate


as someone who got a referee job with exactly 0 posts on TL until this thread, I can tell you all that this is not true!

I get to be a referee, which means I only have to work 2 days, ha ha! To everyone who got a spot: I look forward to meeting you! To everyone who didn't: I will be the best goddamn referee I can just in honor of you fine people!
Admin and Streamer for rCraftGaming Opens and Bronze League KotHs!
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 08 2011 01:00 GMT
#323
On September 08 2011 09:58 Crumblekins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 09:30 EtherealDeath wrote:
On September 08 2011 09:18 Schickysc wrote:
Still no word from anyone that DID get hired/accepted?


Obv post count is inversely proportional to acceptance rate


as someone who got a referee job with exactly 0 posts on TL until this thread, I can tell you all that this is not true!

I get to be a referee, which means I only have to work 2 days, ha ha! To everyone who got a spot: I look forward to meeting you! To everyone who didn't: I will be the best goddamn referee I can just in honor of you fine people!


Correction, that means I am correct. Inversely proportional you know .

+ Show Spoiler +
Of course motbob and Caucasianasian are counterexamples to theory which we will sweep under the rug
Crumblekins
Profile Joined July 2011
United States11 Posts
September 08 2011 01:03 GMT
#324
On September 08 2011 10:00 EtherealDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 09:58 Crumblekins wrote:
On September 08 2011 09:30 EtherealDeath wrote:
On September 08 2011 09:18 Schickysc wrote:
Still no word from anyone that DID get hired/accepted?


Obv post count is inversely proportional to acceptance rate


as someone who got a referee job with exactly 0 posts on TL until this thread, I can tell you all that this is not true!

I get to be a referee, which means I only have to work 2 days, ha ha! To everyone who got a spot: I look forward to meeting you! To everyone who didn't: I will be the best goddamn referee I can just in honor of you fine people!


Correction, that means I am correct. Inversely proportional you know .

+ Show Spoiler +
Of course motbob and Caucasianasian are counterexamples to theory which we will sweep under the rug


haha mother of god, I'm in such a haze of excitement right now I completely airmailed the mathematical assessment there. I apologize for nothing!
Admin and Streamer for rCraftGaming Opens and Bronze League KotHs!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
September 08 2011 01:05 GMT
#325
My claims of being rejected worked! I'm an understudy!
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 08 2011 01:06 GMT
#326
On September 08 2011 10:05 tofucake wrote:
My claims of being rejected worked! I'm an understudy!


The hell is an understudy?
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 01:07 GMT
#327
I guess no email = no acceptance huh?
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:12:14
September 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#328
So apparently if you have a million posts on here you win. If not it doesnt matter if youre 2 hours away and completely qualified.


And how about giving the job to people who need it working, struggling, making minimum wage. Not some high tech engineers or executives ffs
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 01:13 GMT
#329
Whoa man, chill out. Be happy you actually had an opportunity to even possibly grab a slot. They said they would be flying people out other locations to help out.

Besides, I've been on the IGN boards since '03 and apparently didn't snag a slot. Doesn't give me a reason to be jaded about it. There will be other events if you're interested, apply for them when they happen.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 01:16 GMT
#330
On September 08 2011 10:10 Probasaur wrote:
So apparently if you have a million posts on here you win. If not it doesnt matter if youre 2 hours away and completely qualified.


And how about giving the job to people who need it working, struggling, making minimum wage. Not some high tech engineers or executives ffs

That's a shitty attitude to have, man. I didn't make it either.

Congrats to those who were accepted!
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
elpollodiablo
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
September 08 2011 01:17 GMT
#331
Got myself the seat planner/announcer position! Look forward to seeing you all there!
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:30:15
September 08 2011 01:17 GMT
#332
got an email asking if i was still interested in this..never got another email after my response.

guess that means i didn't get in :/ - though im definitely envious, congrats to everyone that got the opportunity to work for the IPL. have fun and enjoy the experience!

EDIT: nvm. guess all the emails actually didn't go out. got a backup postition which, to me, is a-okay

see you all then
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
September 08 2011 01:17 GMT
#333
I am a sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad panda

Grats to all the people that got in though! Make us proud so IGN isn't afraid from hiring on Teamliquid in the future XD.
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
September 08 2011 01:17 GMT
#334
I got in as player coordinator
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 01:19 GMT
#335
Although the people with like 1-5 posts does kind of irritate me, to be quite honest... but weren't we supposed to get like a rejection e-mail or?
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 01:20:28
September 08 2011 01:20 GMT
#336
I'm not happy for anyone I dont know. Why would I be glad someone else got the job I wanted? That attitude is just stupid. Be honest with yourself and stop trying to be some nice guy that you think everyone wants you to be.
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 01:20 GMT
#337
On September 08 2011 10:19 RumZ wrote:
Although the people with like 1-5 posts does kind of irritate me, to be quite honest... but weren't we supposed to get like a rejection e-mail or?

What does posting on TL have to do with your qualifications?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
September 08 2011 01:21 GMT
#338
On September 08 2011 10:20 Probasaur wrote:
I'm not happy for anyone I dont know. Why would I be glad someone else got the job I wanted? That attitude is just stupid. Be honest with yourself and stop trying to be some nice guy that you think everyone wants you to be.

So you applied because of the money, not because of the opportunity to actually do something for ESPORTS?

Kinda makes me glad you didn't get a position tbh.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
ChiCaNeRy
Profile Joined January 2011
31 Posts
September 08 2011 01:24 GMT
#339
@Probasaur, well, if you want me to be just as frank as you seem to be with your unfortunate attitude, you didn't get in because you weren't qualified enough.
Revoki
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 01:26 GMT
#340
On September 08 2011 10:20 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 10:19 RumZ wrote:
Although the people with like 1-5 posts does kind of irritate me, to be quite honest... but weren't we supposed to get like a rejection e-mail or?

What does posting on TL have to do with your qualifications?


Situational. Can say a lot regarding their contribution or lack thereof. Lurkers are fine though I suppose. But you wouldn't be too happy if you found a person who snagged a slot signed up the day of this happening on TL and furthermore aren't very well qualified.

But IGN typically has their shit together so I'm not super worried about it.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 109
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 498
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1068
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1319
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g6576
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS880
shahzam678
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0305
ZombieGrub58
Mew2King48
Maynarde0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• davetesta37
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 54m
OSC
13h 54m
Stellar Fest
13h 54m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.