• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7772 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 16

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
xSixGeneralHan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States528 Posts
September 07 2011 23:44 GMT
#301
On September 08 2011 08:40 Kbooks wrote:
I havent checked my email. but I'm banking on the fact that all these fancy job people can afford to go so why would they want them to go for free. While people like me cant afford to go if i can't go for free so id be a perfect candidate they arent losing income by picking me.

I doubt that is the criteria they are basing anything on.
Team Operations Director for CheckSix Gaming
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
September 07 2011 23:52 GMT
#302
Aye, it's a hiring process rather than a raffle :p
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
September 07 2011 23:53 GMT
#303
On September 08 2011 08:40 Kbooks wrote:
I havent checked my email. but I'm banking on the fact that all these fancy job people can afford to go so why would they want them to go for free. While people like me cant afford to go if i can't go for free so id be a perfect candidate they arent losing income by picking me.


Take it from me. I'm active duty military and we honestly don't really get paid all that much. I average like $1800 per month then I receive another $1200 for BAH (Rent) in which 900 of it goes too. So overall I'm left with $2k-2100 which then I have bills to pay such as utilities, car insurance, etc...
moge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States124 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 00:02:33
September 07 2011 23:54 GMT
#304
On September 08 2011 08:40 Kbooks wrote:
I havent checked my email. but I'm banking on the fact that all these fancy job people can afford to go so why would they want them to go for free. While people like me cant afford to go if i can't go for free so id be a perfect candidate they arent losing income by picking me.


Not sure that is a consideration. The 2 pay options are pretty equal. You either get $8/hr OR a free flight. Everyone will get one of these two so it doesn't matter what the picked person has the income to go or not.

I see your point, though, that without being picked you, yourself, wouldn't be able to go. That does suck no matter how you shake the stick. Hopefully an IPL/MLG will come to a town near you soon.
gentle lover of esports - Product Manager for http://iHearteSports.com
Kbooks
Profile Joined September 2011
United States5 Posts
September 08 2011 00:11 GMT
#305
On September 08 2011 08:53 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 08:40 Kbooks wrote:
I havent checked my email. but I'm banking on the fact that all these fancy job people can afford to go so why would they want them to go for free. While people like me cant afford to go if i can't go for free so id be a perfect candidate they arent losing income by picking me.


Take it from me. I'm active duty military and we honestly don't really get paid all that much. I average like $1800 per month then I receive another $1200 for BAH (Rent) in which 900 of it goes too. So overall I'm left with $2k-2100 which then I have bills to pay such as utilities, car insurance, etc...


I was so much pointing to active military with the comment, i know that military members get paid far less than they deserve. I was talking more toward the engineers and fortune 500 company people.
Schickysc
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada380 Posts
September 08 2011 00:18 GMT
#306
Still no word from anyone that DID get hired/accepted?
Shoot for the Moon, Find a Star
Coeboe
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3 Posts
September 08 2011 00:20 GMT
#307
Maybe they're trolling us?
Line em up
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
September 08 2011 00:24 GMT
#308
On September 08 2011 09:11 Kbooks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 08:53 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
On September 08 2011 08:40 Kbooks wrote:
I havent checked my email. but I'm banking on the fact that all these fancy job people can afford to go so why would they want them to go for free. While people like me cant afford to go if i can't go for free so id be a perfect candidate they arent losing income by picking me.


Take it from me. I'm active duty military and we honestly don't really get paid all that much. I average like $1800 per month then I receive another $1200 for BAH (Rent) in which 900 of it goes too. So overall I'm left with $2k-2100 which then I have bills to pay such as utilities, car insurance, etc...


I was so much pointing to active military with the comment, i know that military members get paid far less than they deserve. I was talking more toward the engineers and fortune 500 company people.


Ahh. My apologies for the misinterpretation.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 08 2011 00:30 GMT
#309
On September 08 2011 09:18 Schickysc wrote:
Still no word from anyone that DID get hired/accepted?


Obv post count is inversely proportional to acceptance rate
RumZ
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States956 Posts
September 08 2011 00:30 GMT
#310
Wow I am surprised that so many applications came in, but than again they did offer to fly people out. Nonetheless this is still one of the coolest things IGN has done in a while.

Good luck to everyone involved, and if you made it, post here!
Akasha
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States261 Posts
September 08 2011 00:42 GMT
#311
Got in as referee. Good luck to everyone else
Writer
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
September 08 2011 00:42 GMT
#312
All emails have been sent as of a couple minutes ago. If people end up backing out we might still need more people! Thanks again for everyone's applications, we truly do appreciate all of your interest and we hope to see you at IPL 3!
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 08 2011 00:44 GMT
#313
Got in as a match reporter.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
September 08 2011 00:46 GMT
#314
aw I didn't get in. Congrats to everyone who did though!
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 08 2011 00:47 GMT
#315
I also got a match reporter.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 08 2011 00:47 GMT
#316
On September 08 2011 09:46 Raisauce wrote:
aw I didn't get in. Congrats to everyone who did though!


aw I didn't either
Tobo
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
September 08 2011 00:48 GMT
#317
No such luck either. Congrats to everyone who made it.
Corgi Apocalypse
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
September 08 2011 00:49 GMT
#318
I definitely applied way too late, lol

Congrats to everyone who gets it! I really hope you guys do this for the fourth installment, I think it's a great idea.
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
September 08 2011 00:52 GMT
#319
I feel like I applied too late as well.

Congrats to everyone who got a position. It will be a lot of fun, but remember to work hard, for eSports!!!
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
September 08 2011 00:53 GMT
#320
I am sad T_T
Have fun and thank you for the chance!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h
OSC
10h
Stellar Fest
10h
OSC
21h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.