I bought some Kingston HyperX just because of this

| Forum Index > Sponsored Threads |
|
Steel
Japan2283 Posts
I bought some Kingston HyperX just because of this ![]() | ||
|
Meapak_Ziphh
United States6789 Posts
| ||
|
OmgIRok
Taiwan2699 Posts
| ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
| ||
|
a_flayer
Netherlands2826 Posts
On January 29 2011 09:54 OmgIRok wrote: Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the IdrA vs KiWiKaki game on scrap station links to idra vs qxc You are lookin for this one, I think. But yeah, needs to be edited in the original post. | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Colbi
United States535 Posts
On January 29 2011 09:54 OmgIRok wrote: Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the IdrA vs KiWiKaki game on scrap station links to idra vs qxc Corrected the links. Thanks ![]() | ||
|
Thegilaboy
United States2018 Posts
| ||
|
EnvoYofAiuR
Netherlands71 Posts
| ||
|
FlashIsHigh
United States474 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
danbel1005
United States1319 Posts
Keep it up ^^ | ||
|
valheru
Australia966 Posts
| ||
|
KillerPlague
United States1386 Posts
| ||
|
Gao Xi
Hong Kong5178 Posts
[Edit] I would also like to say the background music is pretty chill. I love it. | ||
|
CooDu
Australia899 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
I love your commentary. I defer to you. | ||
|
Cofo
United States1388 Posts
Good to see him contributing a lot to the community; maybe it will help clear up the bad reputation he seems to have with a lot of people. | ||
|
prplhz
Denmark8045 Posts
| ||
|
TheDemigod
Australia79 Posts
| ||
|
EG.lectR
United States617 Posts
On January 29 2011 12:26 TheDemigod wrote: Anyone else think DJ Wheat is doing the intro/ad to these videos? He is. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|