• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7683 users

Win a trip to meet Day9 & EG.iNcontroL at PAX EAST - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
jagnap
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany29 Posts
January 07 2011 10:30 GMT
#41
I really like this picture of Day9. Does anybody know how old this is?
Sorkoas
Profile Joined May 2010
549 Posts
January 07 2011 12:39 GMT
#42
On January 07 2011 19:30 jagnap wrote:
I really like this picture of Day9. Does anybody know how old this is?

wcg singapore -05
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
January 07 2011 12:50 GMT
#43
Why are these contests always geared towards the artists? I'll never win
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
January 07 2011 13:52 GMT
#44
GL to you all who participates!
Day9 delivers as allways <3
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Leeoku
Profile Joined May 2010
1617 Posts
January 07 2011 15:25 GMT
#45
i love how they still use day9s old pic
willyireland
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom43 Posts
January 07 2011 15:38 GMT
#46
On January 07 2011 13:31 TheGiftedApe wrote:
I dont think its the "quality" of the artwork that counts, but the tought and the heart, every comp comes with paint....

I laughed when I read that The only thing paint is good at is drawing squares and dicks
Once voted the worst audience participant Cirque De Soleil ever had
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
January 07 2011 15:58 GMT
#47
On January 07 2011 10:56 ZidaneTribal wrote:
haha they should use a more recent picture of day9


True XD

ARTISTIC SKILLS GO!
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
January 07 2011 16:06 GMT
#48
Well I don't exactly have a chance at this, unless i'm mistaken it appears there'll be multiple contests so not this week, but maybe next time i'll have a chance.
U Gotta Skate.
soujiro75
Profile Joined January 2011
El Salvador43 Posts
January 07 2011 16:17 GMT
#49
Those are awesome prizes, I wish I could participate, but I don't think this is alvailable in my country, however, I'm going to try and submit something... Day9 is just aweseome, speccially for nubs like me... let's just say it's a way of saying "thanks for the help with Starcraft"...
The brave do not fear the grave
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
January 07 2011 16:41 GMT
#50
On January 08 2011 01:17 soujiro75 wrote:
Those are awesome prizes, I wish I could participate, but I don't think this is alvailable in my country, however, I'm going to try and submit something... Day9 is just aweseome, speccially for nubs like me... let's just say it's a way of saying "thanks for the help with Starcraft"...


There will be new Themes featured each week which may help your chances
@colindeshong
Okiesmokie
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada379 Posts
January 07 2011 16:45 GMT
#51
On January 08 2011 00:38 willyireland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 13:31 TheGiftedApe wrote:
I dont think its the "quality" of the artwork that counts, but the tought and the heart, every comp comes with paint....

I laughed when I read that The only thing paint is good at is drawing squares and dicks

That's not true at all.

ProFail
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (North)81 Posts
January 07 2011 16:55 GMT
#52
Good luck to everyone, I would love to meet Day9, Doubt it will apply to anyone from outside the US though? :/
Didnt play Beta, Never played any RTS, straight in plat.
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
January 07 2011 17:22 GMT
#53
On January 08 2011 01:45 Okiesmokie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 00:38 willyireland wrote:
On January 07 2011 13:31 TheGiftedApe wrote:
I dont think its the "quality" of the artwork that counts, but the tought and the heart, every comp comes with paint....

I laughed when I read that The only thing paint is good at is drawing squares and dicks

That's not true at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEj8JF1R2k


What an unfinished piece of garbage.

User was temp banned for this post.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Buzerio
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-07 19:38:17
January 07 2011 19:37 GMT
#54
On January 07 2011 14:12 Judicant wrote:

If it turns out day9 doesn't approve of this, feel free to forget it ever existed, peace!




Really? I thought it was pretty good myself
Kyandid
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada124 Posts
January 07 2011 21:07 GMT
#55
Will our submissions for a theme be accepted even if we miss the deadline?

Like, if I write a Day9 song and it isn't finished until next week, will it be voided?
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
January 07 2011 21:46 GMT
#56
On January 08 2011 06:07 Kyandid wrote:
Will our submissions for a theme be accepted even if we miss the deadline?

Like, if I write a Day9 song and it isn't finished until next week, will it be voided?


Nope. They're void if they are not submitted within the corresponding Theme's week.
@colindeshong
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
January 07 2011 22:27 GMT
#57
Awww Day9 should just count the posters I made for him at his SC2 Release Countdown party as my submission for this week!

I put a lot of effort into em!!!

or maybe he didn't like them? T_T
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
January 07 2011 22:33 GMT
#58
Shoot, I'm glad I was real friends before I had to win a contest to be one. lololol
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
January 07 2011 23:17 GMT
#59
Seriously keen, but does it cover travel expenses too?

However i cant draw so im gonna pass out, to avoid embarrassment.

Good luck everyone else, I shalt envy thee
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
SwiftSpear
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada355 Posts
January 07 2011 23:56 GMT
#60
Congratulations to whichever astonishingly talented and amazing artist eventually wins this

Ya, meh, it's not so much an open contest as it is a talent contest, but it kinda makes sense. PAX is a bit of an art conference anyways.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
Sharp 26
NaDa 26
Bale 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 15
Yoon 15
zelot 15
sorry 15
Free 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1995
qojqva1248
Dendi746
Fuzer 136
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1431
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT341
DeMusliM182
Livibee173
Mew2King132
Liquid`LucifroN123
XaKoH 104
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE68
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)10
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2246
• TFBlade469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
1h 8m
OSC
12h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.