• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8536 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 66

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 1885 Next
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2015 05:54 GMT
#1301
On June 16 2015 14:31 RagequitBM wrote:
I never thought I'd see a full ff7 remake. Was expecting resolution upscale forever.


Really? Pretty sure fans have been waiting for this for years.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 16 2015 06:10 GMT
#1302
goddamn these new heros

why won't blizzard let me buy them with golds, zzzzzz
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 06:36:18
June 16 2015 06:34 GMT
#1303
On June 16 2015 13:51 wei2coolman wrote:
just googled them, "definitely look it" is like an understatement. lol.
for 6 bucks for 5 games, i'll try it out.

oh god, is there no way to play this in windowed mode? lol.

5 supports windowed natively. Rest I think you can use D3DWindower and it works fine (I used it to play Geneforge 1), though looking online it seems that doesn't work well with the Steam version.

On June 16 2015 14:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 14:31 RagequitBM wrote:
I never thought I'd see a full ff7 remake. Was expecting resolution upscale forever.


Really? Pretty sure fans have been waiting for this for years.

And again, 1-6 all got remakes pretty much sequentially in the last few years.

7 was gonna happen eventually, it was just a matter of what platform it would be for.
Moderator
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
June 16 2015 08:15 GMT
#1304
On June 16 2015 11:54 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 11:47 Requizen wrote:
7 was boring, FF8 remake where?


How about FF9?

Or just full FFT remake? Gorgeous graphics same story.

Wasn't war of the lions the FFT remake
Glorious SEA doto
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 08:27:13
June 16 2015 08:25 GMT
#1305
On June 16 2015 14:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 14:31 RagequitBM wrote:
I never thought I'd see a full ff7 remake. Was expecting resolution upscale forever.


Really? Pretty sure fans have been waiting for this for years.

Just because they released it for ps3 in its ps1 version, and last e3 they said they would release it in its ps1 version for ps4 . I just lost hope they would ever do it.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 08:56:10
June 16 2015 08:55 GMT
#1306
Eh. I remember that video trying to hype people as much as possible with the start of the intro, to then just announce everyone "yo we putting the exact same game with same engine and stuff on the PS3", what a cockblocker for them. Could also be heard as "yo we wanna milk you lazily".

That trailer really highlights the qualities of the original Playstation though: developers unused with its capabilities and low-count polygons spared us from the atrocity that is Nomura's design, even though Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia would go on to make sure we know what it'd look like. :')
On June 16 2015 11:54 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 11:47 Requizen wrote:
7 was boring, FF8 remake where?


How about FF9?

Or just full FFT remake? Gorgeous graphics same story.

Eh I don't think I'd care for a HD remake. The game's original graphics aged pretty well, and I like the original artwork style a lot. You could easily think it childish with its round shapes and noseless faces, but it did its job well, and the animated cinematics for War of the Lions were really neat thanks to the hashing highlighting movements.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 16 2015 11:54 GMT
#1307
We don't NEED an FFT remake. The game is perfect. I'm just saying if you're going to relive your glory days you should relive the ACTUAL glory days.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2015 12:08 GMT
#1308
A new FFT game (FFTA3) on 3DS please!
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2015 12:10 GMT
#1309
On June 16 2015 15:34 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 13:51 wei2coolman wrote:
just googled them, "definitely look it" is like an understatement. lol.
for 6 bucks for 5 games, i'll try it out.

oh god, is there no way to play this in windowed mode? lol.

5 supports windowed natively. Rest I think you can use D3DWindower and it works fine (I used it to play Geneforge 1), though looking online it seems that doesn't work well with the Steam version.

Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 14:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On June 16 2015 14:31 RagequitBM wrote:
I never thought I'd see a full ff7 remake. Was expecting resolution upscale forever.


Really? Pretty sure fans have been waiting for this for years.

And again, 1-6 all got remakes pretty much sequentially in the last few years.

7 was gonna happen eventually, it was just a matter of what platform it would be for.


I wouldn't call 5/6 remakes. The real remake we had since forever was 3/4.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 12:17:01
June 16 2015 12:12 GMT
#1310
Sufficiency I have some starters for you. Not my best work, but more then viable for all but the most competitive duders. Just yell at offtopic when is a good time for ya.


I'd like a tactics release for PC along with tactics advance because I liked that one more. It might actually happen too because Square seems to realize how awesome PC is these days.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-16 12:46:42
June 16 2015 12:33 GMT
#1311
Holy antichamber is 90% off. Yesssss this is what I waited for!
On June 16 2015 14:08 Requizen wrote:
Antichamber on sale for $2!

Holy shit you all should buy the fuck out of that game it's amazing.

You would've gotten me there if I hadn't already checked, thanks
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 16 2015 13:15 GMT
#1312
Hmm... I don't know if I'll ever see a better deal on Dominions 4 than 75%. and I promised phyvo I'd get it. Hmm...
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 16 2015 13:46 GMT
#1313
WOOO HAWKSSSS

Alright that's out of the way. How are y'all doing? I'm stuck at a train.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 16 2015 13:51 GMT
#1314
On June 16 2015 22:46 Requizen wrote:
WOOO HAWKSSSS

Alright that's out of the way. How are y'all doing? I'm stuck at a train.

Drinking me coffee, bout o get ready for a day full of house renovation fun. ~_~
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 16 2015 13:57 GMT
#1315
On June 16 2015 22:15 Seuss wrote:
Hmm... I don't know if I'll ever see a better deal on Dominions 4 than 75%. and I promised phyvo I'd get it. Hmm...

Promise me too Montezuma
Well, it's really only worth it if you find the idea of playing a PBEM strategy game appealing, otherwise it's a waste of money.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
June 16 2015 14:03 GMT
#1316
On June 16 2015 11:00 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 10:32 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On June 16 2015 06:49 yamato77 wrote:
Is Dragon Age: Origins the best Dragon Age?

IIRC there is one good one and one trash tier one and I don't remember which ones those are >_>

Yes, more or less.


Also, hm. 75% off on Civ 4 and 5.

Maybe. But Civ 3 still da best.

You're like the only person I know who thinks 3 is the best.

Most people I know prefer either 2 or 4.

That said, it's irrelevant because SMAC's better than all of them (shame it's not on Steam).

Man I love Civ 2 and can still play it because I sunk so much time into it as a kid but I've never been able to get into SMAC D: D:


On June 16 2015 05:46 onlywonderboy wrote:
LOL A STAR WARS CCG FOR MOBILE. CCG's are the new MOBA.

CCGs are a subset of MOBAs

On June 15 2015 22:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 22:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 15 2015 21:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
holy shit I really need to invest in an umbrella

How do you expect to make money like that?


Trickle-down economics

I want you to know this was appreciated


On June 16 2015 10:40 TheEmulator wrote:
My prof for this summer class gave us back our midterms today and he said he gave out his first 100% in his 20+ years of teaching. I prayed that it was me... I got 97%

Sigh.

there's no way you're allowed to bitch about this
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 16 2015 14:10 GMT
#1317
mmm more cloud with buster sword pls, I may watch advent children again heh.

I need fathers day gift ideas... His HDMI cable stopped working so I may get him another one of those but the first one was also a gift from me so thats just feeling lazy now.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
June 16 2015 14:18 GMT
#1318
Way more excited for FF8 remake than FF&. FF7 made me fall in love with the FF series, but 8 was the masterpiece (to me). FFT is an honorable 3rd place.
Hey! How you doin'?
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
June 16 2015 14:22 GMT
#1319
I hated FF8. I couldn't get past the fact that it's actually inefficient to fight anything other than bosses, and the draw system was a huge punch in the OCD.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 16 2015 14:30 GMT
#1320
But that's a speedrunner's dream!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 615
UpATreeSC 98
JuggernautJason5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 765
Dewaltoss 113
firebathero 85
Zeus 65
Trap 37
910 36
NaDa 28
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever159
Counter-Strike
edward75
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2765
Liquid`Hasu2286
Other Games
summit1g5760
B2W.Neo628
Beastyqt612
byalli404
shahzam390
C9.Mang0173
ToD168
KnowMe140
TKL 115
Railgan16
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• WagamamaTV272
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 40m
Stellar Fest
16h 40m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.