• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8254 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1780

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1885 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 28 2017 03:49 GMT
#35581
No you fuckin weirdo.
It's your boy Guzma!
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 28 2017 04:38 GMT
#35582
observe me strategically cyberbully the unfortunate men who have lost their report button
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
October 28 2017 07:02 GMT
#35583
Maybe scip needs a new waifu pillow, that one someone bought for him has to be years old and an outdated girl at this point right?

Also I have no complaints about the Japanese girls I see around UC and Xavier although they're obviously vastly outnumbered by the Chinese and middle eastern students so it could be a weird form of confirmation bias that I only remember the hot ones since there are far fewer in number.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 28 2017 08:00 GMT
#35584
I think the waifu pillow is all white by now red.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 28 2017 09:57 GMT
#35585
On October 28 2017 17:00 Numy wrote:
I think the waifu pillow is all white by now red.


Never has cultural appropriation been more apt.

Also, people at work decided there aren't gonna be second round interviews and they just picked me instead. Sooooo no more pain typing depressing shit forever yay :D Also feels kinda good beating a bunch of people in interviews.

Also, don't know if you guys know about this youtube channel the Korean Englishman

https://www.youtube.com/user/koreanenglishman

It seems like it's already got a massive fan base so you probably have but I've been watching the playlist Ollie's dad goes to Korea and it's fucking hilarious. Really recommend just to learn about some bits of Korea (which is largely unknown to me) and also because his dad reminds me of my dad and is quintessentially British and hilarious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 28 2017 10:14 GMT
#35586
In my experience Japanese people tend to be the least physically attractive of all the Asian ethnicities on average.

But then again they also tend to have the best personalities, so they're pretty awesome.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-28 10:55:00
October 28 2017 10:54 GMT
#35587
On October 06 2017 01:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2017 23:02 killerdog wrote:
This is bigger than req now.

Poll: Which would you do

Send dog you've had for a few weeks back to shelter (11)
 
92%

Get divorced (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: Which would you do

(Vote): Send dog you've had for a few weeks back to shelter
(Vote): Get divorced



+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Are dog lives as important as baby lives

No, but only because we can't eat babies (8)
 
67%

No (3)
 
25%

Yes (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: Are dog lives as important as baby lives

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): No, but only because we can't eat babies




No Castlevania option
Did not vote

It appears my legacy has been forgotten!

Hope you guys are doing well. I know I haven't poked my head in for some time. Read the last few pages of Off-Topic and it seems like it's business as usual, for better or for worse!

Ketara is getting married? Wow things change! Is Alaric getting married as well? I bet he has some underground business where he sells shirts one size too small to dogs that smell of cotton candy.

Speaking of Castlevania, here's a Music Monday submission!

+ Show Spoiler +




Good to know this thread is still active. Hope you guys continue to make the most out of life.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 28 2017 11:42 GMT
#35588
I don't even have a legit business, let alone a shady one. I'm still raging though. And singing way-out-of-my-range stuff in karaokes. I take longer than one full day to die in mafia however. There's progress somewhere in my life!

And you're still alive and among us. Isn't that what counts? <3
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 28 2017 12:14 GMT
#35589
On October 28 2017 19:54 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2017 01:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2017 23:02 killerdog wrote:
This is bigger than req now.

Poll: Which would you do

Send dog you've had for a few weeks back to shelter (11)
 
92%

Get divorced (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: Which would you do

(Vote): Send dog you've had for a few weeks back to shelter
(Vote): Get divorced



+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Are dog lives as important as baby lives

No, but only because we can't eat babies (8)
 
67%

No (3)
 
25%

Yes (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: Are dog lives as important as baby lives

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): No, but only because we can't eat babies




No Castlevania option
Did not vote

It appears my legacy has been forgotten!

Hope you guys are doing well. I know I haven't poked my head in for some time. Read the last few pages of Off-Topic and it seems like it's business as usual, for better or for worse!

Ketara is getting married? Wow things change! Is Alaric getting married as well? I bet he has some underground business where he sells shirts one size too small to dogs that smell of cotton candy.

Speaking of Castlevania, here's a Music Monday submission!

+ Show Spoiler +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1EcuRtE6Y


Good to know this thread is still active. Hope you guys continue to make the most out of life.


Frudgey! I saw you on the front page of /r/starcraft!
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2017 12:47 GMT
#35590
I haven't seen you streaming lately, you butt
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
October 28 2017 14:45 GMT
#35591
Damn, I don't remember almost anything about Frudgey, just that he's a generic Canadian #unknown. I guess he isn't Edgey enough for me to remember much about him. HEHE
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
October 28 2017 17:12 GMT
#35592
On October 28 2017 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
I haven't seen you streaming lately, you butt

Dude I've been streaming on Saturdays consistently for a few weeks! Aaah!


On October 28 2017 20:42 Alaric wrote:
I don't even have a legit business, let alone a shady one. I'm still raging though. And singing way-out-of-my-range stuff in karaokes. I take longer than one full day to die in mafia however. There's progress somewhere in my life!

And you're still alive and among us. Isn't that what counts? <3

Glad to know you're still raging. And you sing? That's pretty nifty!

And progress in life is what you define it to be! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

On October 28 2017 23:45 Scip wrote:
Damn, I don't remember almost anything about Frudgey, just that he's a generic Canadian #unknown. I guess he isn't Edgey enough for me to remember much about him. HEHE

Conveniently, the only thing I remember about Scip is that he was in a committed relationship with a body pillow. How's that working out for you, champ?
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2017 17:30 GMT
#35593
What time? Maybe it's before I'm around. Yangers hasn't said anything to me either. SC or more FE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 28 2017 17:38 GMT
#35594
Ugh we are on episode 6 and people are starting to fall asleep.

Things are so much stranger than they were yesterday.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 28 2017 17:40 GMT
#35595
On October 29 2017 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
What time? Maybe it's before I'm around. Yangers hasn't said anything to me either. SC or more FE?

Frudgey actually never told me when he started streaming again. We talked like once after he moved, lol.
Moderator
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 28 2017 18:05 GMT
#35596
This is why you follow people's streams, guys.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2017 18:40 GMT
#35597
On October 29 2017 03:05 Gahlo wrote:
This is why you follow people's streams, guys.

I do but I don't have notifications turned on, otherwise shit gets flooded. If I ever saw him online when I'm on twitch it would show me.

Also didn't even know he moved.

Speaking of twitch, I just found out onegu got partnered! Shits crazy because the requirements now have been dropped---I would totally already have partner if those were the requirements when I was at my peak years ago.

On October 28 2017 21:30 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2017 18:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 28 2017 15:22 Onegu wrote:
I got twich affiliate a few days ago. I was sick and wasnt around and when I came back I made it!

Disformation my very first mod thanks for being around all those years ago.

If you guys want to check me out Onegu1885

Following will make you a baby seal!

How does that work exactly? I thought you need a minimum amount of views per day and a bunch of other criteria to get there?



Its easier than you would think. You need 500 minutes broadcast over the last 30 days. 7 unique broadcast in the last 30 days. Average 3 concurrent viewers during those 30 days. And 50 followers.

You do that and you get a message in your dashboard to fill out tax information and what not.

This last month I am actually a bit lower than I though with 12 Average viewers but I left my stream on and forgot to turn it off for like 8 hours oops. I regularly have 40+ viewers. And had a peak of 67! Also 135 new followers. All this with 59 hours streamed in the last 30 days + Show Spoiler +
So take that 8 hours off and I have done 50 hours in a month.
.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
October 28 2017 19:00 GMT
#35598
I typically start the stream at 5:30 - 6:00 pm Mountain Time on Saturdays, and then I'll just stream for a couple of hours. Stream hours are also in the description!

I'm trying to be consistent - I want to see where I can take this bad boy. Lately I've been streaming Fallout: New Vegas, and I think that's what I'll be streaming in the foreseeable future.

Shameless plug: https://www.twitch.tv/frudgey

And yeah, a lot has happened in like the past year or so for me. I'm doing great though!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 29 2017 04:30 GMT
#35599
Successfully binged all of stranger 2 in one night while eating eggos.

Feels good. Was good.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-29 05:06:22
October 29 2017 05:06 GMT
#35600
On October 29 2017 03:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2017 03:05 Gahlo wrote:
This is why you follow people's streams, guys.

I do but I don't have notifications turned on, otherwise shit gets flooded. If I ever saw him online when I'm on twitch it would show me.

Also didn't even know he moved.

Speaking of twitch, I just found out onegu got partnered! Shits crazy because the requirements now have been dropped---I would totally already have partner if those were the requirements when I was at my peak years ago.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2017 21:30 Onegu wrote:
On October 28 2017 18:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 28 2017 15:22 Onegu wrote:
I got twich affiliate a few days ago. I was sick and wasnt around and when I came back I made it!

Disformation my very first mod thanks for being around all those years ago.

If you guys want to check me out Onegu1885

Following will make you a baby seal!

How does that work exactly? I thought you need a minimum amount of views per day and a bunch of other criteria to get there?


Its easier than you would think. You need 500 minutes broadcast over the last 30 days. 7 unique broadcast in the last 30 days. Average 3 concurrent viewers during those 30 days. And 50 followers.

You do that and you get a message in your dashboard to fill out tax information and what not.

This last month I am actually a bit lower than I though with 12 Average viewers but I left my stream on and forgot to turn it off for like 8 hours oops. I regularly have 40+ viewers. And had a peak of 67! Also 135 new followers. All this with 59 hours streamed in the last 30 days + Show Spoiler +
So take that 8 hours off and I have done 50 hours in a month.
.



Holy crap that's easy as hell
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1132
ComeBackTV 940
SteadfastSC483
TaKeTV 479
LamboSC2387
IndyStarCraft 163
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 483
LamboSC2 387
mouzHeroMarine 284
IndyStarCraft 163
ProTech151
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 83
BRAT_OK 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32672
Shuttle 1566
EffOrt 895
Light 671
Mini 592
Soma 472
firebathero 284
Rush 212
Snow 191
ZerO 161
[ Show more ]
hero 94
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 54
sorry 53
Killer 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 20
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 17
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7008
qojqva1758
Dendi920
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
fl0m1342
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2038
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 209
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1743
B2W.Neo983
Beastyqt464
FrodaN313
ArmadaUGS198
Hui .196
KnowMe147
QueenE100
Mew2King84
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss49
C9.Mang039
ToD33
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3001
• TFBlade1216
Other Games
• imaqtpie337
• Shiphtur237
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 18m
Stellar Fest
20h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.