• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12919 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 133

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 1885 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 27 2015 14:58 GMT
#2641
I'll see if anyone took some. Got 22/32 in my division and 159 out of 500ish overall. Pleasantly surprised with my run time and slow on my bike but it was wet and windy. I'm happy, finished with a grin.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 27 2015 15:21 GMT
#2642
On June 27 2015 23:44 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2015 23:43 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2015 23:42 Ketara wrote:
Come hang out with us in TS Req.

It is basically the same. Not like they're going to do anything other than drink, joke and play video games.

We intend to play 0 video games.


Blasphemy.

You guys are almost as non-vidya as we are, we just play 1 less.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 27 2015 15:21 GMT
#2643
On June 27 2015 23:12 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2015 22:57 TheYango wrote:
Except we actually do things other than play League?

Though I guess the LLL game nights always *plan* on playing non-LoL games too, they just never actually happen.

Well unless you guys are bringing laptops, there literally isn't enough computers that can run League in the house.


Jackbox Party Pack.

Just sayin'

Drawful on your phones.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 27 2015 15:22 GMT
#2644
On June 28 2015 00:21 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2015 23:12 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2015 22:57 TheYango wrote:
Except we actually do things other than play League?

Though I guess the LLL game nights always *plan* on playing non-LoL games too, they just never actually happen.

Well unless you guys are bringing laptops, there literally isn't enough computers that can run League in the house.


Jackbox Party Pack.

Just sayin'

Drawful on your phones.

I have a dumbphone.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 27 2015 15:22 GMT
#2645
On June 28 2015 00:22 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 00:21 Doctorbeat wrote:
On June 27 2015 23:12 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2015 22:57 TheYango wrote:
Except we actually do things other than play League?

Though I guess the LLL game nights always *plan* on playing non-LoL games too, they just never actually happen.

Well unless you guys are bringing laptops, there literally isn't enough computers that can run League in the house.


Jackbox Party Pack.

Just sayin'

Drawful on your phones.

I have a dumbphone.


It's 2015 buddy.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 27 2015 15:25 GMT
#2646
On June 28 2015 00:22 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 00:22 Gahlo wrote:
On June 28 2015 00:21 Doctorbeat wrote:
On June 27 2015 23:12 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2015 22:57 TheYango wrote:
Except we actually do things other than play League?

Though I guess the LLL game nights always *plan* on playing non-LoL games too, they just never actually happen.

Well unless you guys are bringing laptops, there literally isn't enough computers that can run League in the house.


Jackbox Party Pack.

Just sayin'

Drawful on your phones.

I have a dumbphone.


It's 2015 buddy.

You want to pay my phone bill?
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 27 2015 15:25 GMT
#2647
If we had more people we could play Artemis Bridge Simulator.
Moderator
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-27 15:52:49
June 27 2015 15:50 GMT
#2648
On June 27 2015 23:43 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2015 23:42 Ketara wrote:
Come hang out with us in TS Req.

It is basically the same. Not like they're going to do anything other than drink, joke and play video games.

We intend to play 0 video games.

That was the hope, yes.
I await the most awkward part of online to RL meetups. Kinda want to see how you guys deal with it lol. I've experienced it before.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 27 2015 15:57 GMT
#2649
Well you guys should have an activity planned ready. Otherwise you got this awkward initial stage before people start getting warmed up lol. Could always start with a round of shots but that's cheating :>
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#2650
On June 28 2015 00:57 Numy wrote:
Well you guys should have an activity planned ready. Otherwise you got this awkward initial stage before people start getting warmed up lol. Could always start with a round of shots but that's cheating :>

Oh meeting is awkward yes, but I have something more specific in mind that I know is really awkward that nobody ever thinks of until they meet for the first time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 27 2015 16:04 GMT
#2651
On June 28 2015 01:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 00:57 Numy wrote:
Well you guys should have an activity planned ready. Otherwise you got this awkward initial stage before people start getting warmed up lol. Could always start with a round of shots but that's cheating :>

Oh meeting is awkward yes, but I have something more specific in mind that I know is really awkward that nobody ever thinks of until they meet for the first time.

What name to use? I know for a fact I'm going to do it at least once for each of the guys I'm going to TI with, lol
Steam: rook492
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#2652
Oh I've been to so many lans that people kind of get used to that. Normally just intro with name+nick and call people by their names.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
June 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#2653
On June 28 2015 01:04 Crusnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 01:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 28 2015 00:57 Numy wrote:
Well you guys should have an activity planned ready. Otherwise you got this awkward initial stage before people start getting warmed up lol. Could always start with a round of shots but that's cheating :>

Oh meeting is awkward yes, but I have something more specific in mind that I know is really awkward that nobody ever thinks of until they meet for the first time.

What name to use? I know for a fact I'm going to do it at least once for each of the guys I'm going to TI with, lol


I think he means his kid is my guess lol.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#2654
Evelynn.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-27 16:18:00
June 27 2015 16:17 GMT
#2655
On June 28 2015 01:10 Numy wrote:
Oh I've been to so many lans that people kind of get used to that. Normally just intro with name+nick and call people by their names.

What, really?
I've been to quite a few lans and I just straight up don't know the real name of anyone I played with or against.

Just keep using nicks it's normal.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-27 16:22:30
June 27 2015 16:21 GMT
#2656
On June 28 2015 01:17 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 01:10 Numy wrote:
Oh I've been to so many lans that people kind of get used to that. Normally just intro with name+nick and call people by their names.

What, really?
I've been to quite a few lans and I just straight up don't know the real name of anyone I played with or against.

Just keep using nicks it's normal.


All the teams I played on over the years I always used their real names when talking to them. Other players/teams that we were close with same thing happen, maybe when talking about other people we'd use nicks. I do have some people I've known for years(In person) that still can't be Numy so idk maybe it just varies. Nicks feel a bit impersonal to me so I try to use names or at least know the persons actual name. It actually may have started like that because I was initially on a team with my cousin and since we both known each other as kids we'd use our actual names then other people in the team just started using real names. Hmm interesting looking back lol
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 27 2015 16:28 GMT
#2657
On June 28 2015 01:21 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 01:17 Scip wrote:
On June 28 2015 01:10 Numy wrote:
Oh I've been to so many lans that people kind of get used to that. Normally just intro with name+nick and call people by their names.

What, really?
I've been to quite a few lans and I just straight up don't know the real name of anyone I played with or against.

Just keep using nicks it's normal.


All the teams I played on over the years I always used their real names when talking to them. Other players/teams that we were close with same thing happen, maybe when talking about other people we'd use nicks. I do have some people I've known for years(In person) that still can't be Numy so idk maybe it just varies. Nicks feel a bit impersonal to me so I try to use names or at least know the persons actual name. It actually may have started like that because I was initially on a team with my cousin and since we both known each other as kids we'd use our actual names then other people in the team just started using real names. Hmm interesting looking back lol

If anything, somebody's handle is more personal than their real name. One is assigned to you, the other is chosen.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 27 2015 16:33 GMT
#2658
On June 28 2015 00:22 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2015 00:22 Gahlo wrote:
On June 28 2015 00:21 Doctorbeat wrote:
On June 27 2015 23:12 Gahlo wrote:
On June 27 2015 22:57 TheYango wrote:
Except we actually do things other than play League?

Though I guess the LLL game nights always *plan* on playing non-LoL games too, they just never actually happen.

Well unless you guys are bringing laptops, there literally isn't enough computers that can run League in the house.


Jackbox Party Pack.

Just sayin'

Drawful on your phones.

I have a dumbphone.


It's 2015 buddy.


When are you in Toronto so I can stalk you?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
June 27 2015 16:33 GMT
#2659
Been to a few of lans and pretty much always people are called by whichever is easier/shorter to say.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 27 2015 16:33 GMT
#2660
On June 27 2015 14:31 Gahlo wrote:
Please tell me there is a recording.

I have Moonbear singing recorded on my computer but he doesn't want me to upload it rip
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 216
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 116
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1650
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5254
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1902
fl0m1383
olofmeister758
B2W.Neo720
RotterdaM476
crisheroes331
IndyStarCraft 249
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV186
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 29m
Replay Cast
2h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.