• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8827 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2305

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 5162 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 27 2014 20:07 GMT
#46081
On June 28 2014 05:01 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:26 Requizen wrote:
Would be better if it was Blood Angels 1st Company. Vampire Marines best marines.

Pls emo robe wearing marines best Loyalist legion

Dark Angels sure are "loyal"

What's that? The Fallen? Luther? What's all that, Azrael?


On June 28 2014 05:01 xes wrote:
I don't know anything about 40k except you can fight FOR THE EMPRAH

I do have ~$360 in Citadel Lord of the Rings miniatures though.

The new Hobbit models are really sick too, I'd consider picking some up once I'm done with my Loyalist army.
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 27 2014 20:07 GMT
#46082
Installed Transistor, League, and Psychonauts without issue. Played all of them for at least 15 minutes. Computer hasn't frozen the entire 2+ hours it's been on. Is this real life?!
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 27 2014 20:09 GMT
#46083
On June 28 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Installed Transistor, League, and Psychonauts without issue. Played all of them for at least 15 minutes. Computer hasn't frozen the entire 2+ hours it's been on. Is this real life?!

stream it and we'll laugh at you assess how it's running.
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 27 2014 20:10 GMT
#46084
I'm going to Columbus this weekend so no stream, but I'd be down to try once I get back. I wanna be part of the TLLOLOTGD cool kids streaming club.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 27 2014 20:11 GMT
#46085
On June 28 2014 05:01 xes wrote:
I don't know anything about 40k except you can fight FOR THE EMPRAH

I do have ~$360 in Citadel Lord of the Rings miniatures though.


WAAAAGH is all you need
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 27 2014 20:14 GMT
#46086
On June 28 2014 05:10 onlywonderboy wrote:
I'm going to Columbus this weekend so no stream, but I'd be down to try once I get back. I wanna be part of the TLLOLOTGD cool kids streaming club.


Woohoo! No more brick!
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 27 2014 20:17 GMT
#46087
On June 28 2014 05:06 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:42 wei2coolman wrote:
don't really follow 40k lore, but from the tidbits that i read about the lore just seems so unrealistic it's sorta hard for me to get into it.

While I agree that 40K lore most certainly has some very unrealistic aspects, I also think that there are many parallels between Warhammer 40K and real life. In particular, I feel that you draw some comparisons between their religion and social structure and our own in real life. And I think if you look into it real deeply, it almost feels like a social commentary on our life currently.

I think most of that is me thinking about it too deeply, but I can't help but think about it sometimes. I don't think Warhammer 40K expects you to take it very seriously however.

I mean, it's just like silly things like an imperial marine or whatever is destroy an entire galaxy by himself or something like that. like w0t.
liftlift > tsm
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 27 2014 20:18 GMT
#46088
What games do I need for tonight?
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 27 2014 20:21 GMT
#46089
On June 28 2014 05:02 Sermokala wrote:
Its not that they don't matter its just that the movies cannon overrules the rest of the universes cannon if they conflict.


Which judging by what we've heard about the new films pretty much means the entire EU is trashed for villian's and story that will make the Crystal Star look good.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 27 2014 20:22 GMT
#46090
FYI 6ah, there's a fair chance I might be streaming tonight, so you'll probably have entertainment
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 27 2014 20:26 GMT
#46091
On June 28 2014 05:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 05:06 Frudgey wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:42 wei2coolman wrote:
don't really follow 40k lore, but from the tidbits that i read about the lore just seems so unrealistic it's sorta hard for me to get into it.

While I agree that 40K lore most certainly has some very unrealistic aspects, I also think that there are many parallels between Warhammer 40K and real life. In particular, I feel that you draw some comparisons between their religion and social structure and our own in real life. And I think if you look into it real deeply, it almost feels like a social commentary on our life currently.

I think most of that is me thinking about it too deeply, but I can't help but think about it sometimes. I don't think Warhammer 40K expects you to take it very seriously however.

I mean, it's just like silly things like an imperial marine or whatever is destroy an entire galaxy by himself or something like that. like w0t.

I can totally understand where you're coming from but I'm not actually sure if Warhammer 40K is that unrealistic, at least to my knowledge. But then of course you end up with things like the Imperial Guard (which are literally just average humans) taking on Necrons (Think T-800's from terminator) and winning. So you most certainly have a valid point.

For me though that's part of the charm. But Warhammer 40K isn't for everyone, that much I'll say. Still though, interesting to hear your thoughts!
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 27 2014 20:34 GMT
#46092
Delicious drama is cooking up at TI4. A doctor really needs to approve Era's health because of course a player is going to say he can play irregardless of his health.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 27 2014 20:51 GMT
#46093
On June 28 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Installed Transistor, League, and Psychonauts without issue. Played all of them for at least 15 minutes. Computer hasn't frozen the entire 2+ hours it's been on. Is this real life?!

Time to overclock!
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 27 2014 21:02 GMT
#46094
On June 28 2014 05:51 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 05:07 onlywonderboy wrote:
Installed Transistor, League, and Psychonauts without issue. Played all of them for at least 15 minutes. Computer hasn't frozen the entire 2+ hours it's been on. Is this real life?!

Time to overclock!

plz, if your overclock stability is supposed to be tested over 24 hours, he hasn't even has his stock settings on for 2 hours >.>
liftlift > tsm
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 27 2014 21:03 GMT
#46095
On June 28 2014 05:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
FYI 6ah, there's a fair chance I might be streaming tonight, so you'll probably have entertainment


You are a god.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 27 2014 21:08 GMT
#46096
On June 28 2014 06:03 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 05:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
FYI 6ah, there's a fair chance I might be streaming tonight, so you'll probably have entertainment


You are a god.


Thought I was an atheist 'til I realized I'm a god.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 27 2014 21:11 GMT
#46097
On June 28 2014 02:43 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?

NOT ALL RAINBOWS AND SHINESHINE NOW IS IT?!

*not bitter at all*

♪ ♫ Fixed it ♪ ♫
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 27 2014 21:17 GMT
#46098
On June 28 2014 05:34 caelym wrote:
Delicious drama is cooking up at TI4. A doctor really needs to approve Era's health because of course a player is going to say he can play irregardless of his health.

fnatic shouldn't have gone public. pitchforks were raised at valve and then valve posted some pretty damning documentation.

also i like how it's being called drama just because i feel like that when the conditions are met, "drama" evolves into "politics".
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 27 2014 21:21 GMT
#46099
I have no idea what this is about but I'm okay with it.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 27 2014 21:27 GMT
#46100
Already died 4 times. I think the 4th urn might be the one though.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 143
NeuroSwarm 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11602
Rain 2006
Artosis 579
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
taco 0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox613
Mew2King221
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1062
Other Games
summit1g9768
shahzam704
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 502
PiGStarcraft269
C9.Mang0232
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 32m
OSC
21h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.