• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9538 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1405

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 19:07 GMT
#28081
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

You mean al pastor?
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 19:08 GMT
#28082
On March 13 2014 04:07 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

You mean al pastor?

Why are you so derivative? THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS BETTER
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 19:11 GMT
#28083
I have absolutely no idea what words you people are saying
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 12 2014 19:11 GMT
#28084
On March 13 2014 03:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 03:55 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/12/5500590/super-smash-bros-melee-joins-evo-2014-roster-with-nintendos-approval

+ Show Spoiler +
Nintendo cashing in on happy fans before WiiU/3DS SSB? Yup. Do I care? Nope.


I love Nintendo, but this just tastes bitter for anyone who's actually had any measurable amount of passion for Super Smash Bros in the last decade. At least, that's how it feels to me.

Nintendo still hates that their game is competitive, and Smash 4 is still going to suck for anything other than a party game. Will I watch it at EVO? Absolutely. But I'm still salty about Nintendo's attitude with the game.


I mean, I'm just glad it's happening and Nintendo won't try to fuck it up this time. Doesn't save them from their sins for screwing up everything they did to the franchise AFTER releasing SSBM (like Brawl).

Hey, it's possible that Nintendo will notice that Melee has survived where Brawl hasn't and make Smash4 accordingly. Possible. Possssssssssssssssible.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 19:15:43
March 12 2014 19:12 GMT
#28085
On March 13 2014 03:29 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 03:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
In b4 shelke gets chain frozen and dies again
Although I think Tolkien wins for most hilarious death last night 'cause it was totally red's fault

He died!?! Really? He blame his "lag" again?

Hey, my last HC death was lag! Don't mock my suffering.

This time it was me being silly and playing a somewhat undergeared DH into T1 Diablo. The lag cleared up sometime after you died.

Also running into the Arcane Orbs, Too much visual saturation, but I could've lived if I had noticed them and SS'd. Oh well.

On March 13 2014 04:07 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?


Bit late but... the Eisenhorn and Ravenor omnibus's should be right up your ally. Both are inquisitor's and deal with the more acolytes and friends setting. If you want to take a look at why it sucks to be an Imperial guard the Gaunts ghosts series is a fun little romp. Pretty much anything by Dan Abnett in the Black library is good stuff.

The Bequin trilogy is in the process of coming out too to round everything else out in that series.

The HH books are generally good if at times hit or miss.

Also The Shape of the Nightmare to Come/The Age of Dusk
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 12 2014 19:13 GMT
#28086
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

big schwarma fan. probably once ever other week. at the place i go to that i think has the best chicken around I usually get the rice bowl instead of the wrap going against my usual habbits. this is because i get more chicken and still ask them to pile on all the toppings so you get all those flavors at the same time in every bite. A lot of schwarma places have a side called pula(?) that is so tasty! its mostly just tomatoes and spices but i wouldn't feel the same way about schwarma if it wasn't put on top. also load on the garlic sauce and spicy sauce and throw on some hummus while your threre please.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 19:15:47
March 12 2014 19:15 GMT
#28087
On March 13 2014 04:08 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:07 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

You mean al pastor?

Why are you so derivative? THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS BETTER


Depending on where in Italy you go, see if you can find a Greek shwarma-ish place. It's my favorite variety of the stuff.

[image loading]

The secret is the french fries.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 19:17:11
March 12 2014 19:16 GMT
#28088
On March 13 2014 04:11 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 03:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 03:55 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/12/5500590/super-smash-bros-melee-joins-evo-2014-roster-with-nintendos-approval

+ Show Spoiler +
Nintendo cashing in on happy fans before WiiU/3DS SSB? Yup. Do I care? Nope.


I love Nintendo, but this just tastes bitter for anyone who's actually had any measurable amount of passion for Super Smash Bros in the last decade. At least, that's how it feels to me.

Nintendo still hates that their game is competitive, and Smash 4 is still going to suck for anything other than a party game. Will I watch it at EVO? Absolutely. But I'm still salty about Nintendo's attitude with the game.


I mean, I'm just glad it's happening and Nintendo won't try to fuck it up this time. Doesn't save them from their sins for screwing up everything they did to the franchise AFTER releasing SSBM (like Brawl).

Hey, it's possible that Nintendo will notice that Melee has survived where Brawl hasn't and make Smash4 accordingly. Possible. Possssssssssssssssible.


Nintendo has been publicly against their game being competitive. So until they come out and actually say "Hey guys, we were wrong, sorry" then I'll only see this as a publicity grab for Smash 4

#totallynotcynical
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 19:22 GMT
#28089
On March 13 2014 04:08 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:07 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

You mean al pastor?

Why are you so derivative? THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS BETTER

Because they're 2 different things. And if you're talking about Mexican food al pastor is the correct term.
liftlift > tsm
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 12 2014 19:24 GMT
#28090
On March 13 2014 04:22 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:08 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:07 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:05 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:04 ComaDose wrote:
I am a big burrito fan (and i dont mean the pokemon from tpp who is also cool by me) i probably get burrito for lunch once a week and i usually go to Chorizo instead of Mucho Burrito cause i find it better and you can get two meats in an el'grande, chorizo and steak are obvoiusly the right choices. some mango pineapple salsa, freska, jalapenos, get that sour cream and medium chipotle hot sauce *drewl* hmm maybe should get one on way home. imo wraps > pizza > sandwiches.

But what about schwarma?

You mean al pastor?

Why are you so derivative? THE ORIGINAL IS ALWAYS BETTER

Because they're 2 different things. And if you're talking about Mexican food al pastor is the correct term.

we did come from burritos... and i learned what al pastor is today.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 19:32 GMT
#28091
Al pastor purty good, though I'm a bigger fan of carnitas.
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 19:41 GMT
#28092
Hm, during vacation should I work on my DS backlog or work on some writing?
It's your boy Guzma!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 19:45:03
March 12 2014 19:44 GMT
#28093
On March 12 2014 19:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 15:10 Shelke14 wrote:
RIP BARB YOU WERE SO GOOD AND SO POWERFUL FUCK YOU DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My newly leveled DH died to Diablo...'s shadow clones.

Arcane Hydra honestly most dangerous shadow clone ability to face. QQ


To me, when I try to do torment 2/3, the clones are worse than diablo. Those clones can pull out those level 61+ skills. I had my clone on sc use gravity well/bomb on me or whatever that spell is called. As a bonus to how strong that skill is, it also ccs you like cylcone on monk. It caught me off guard, and I was confused since I was seeing something that isn't possible with my own skill set. I was just lucky it was easy mode so I didn't care if I died or not.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 12 2014 19:49 GMT
#28094
On March 13 2014 04:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:11 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 13 2014 03:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 03:55 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/12/5500590/super-smash-bros-melee-joins-evo-2014-roster-with-nintendos-approval

+ Show Spoiler +
Nintendo cashing in on happy fans before WiiU/3DS SSB? Yup. Do I care? Nope.


I love Nintendo, but this just tastes bitter for anyone who's actually had any measurable amount of passion for Super Smash Bros in the last decade. At least, that's how it feels to me.

Nintendo still hates that their game is competitive, and Smash 4 is still going to suck for anything other than a party game. Will I watch it at EVO? Absolutely. But I'm still salty about Nintendo's attitude with the game.


I mean, I'm just glad it's happening and Nintendo won't try to fuck it up this time. Doesn't save them from their sins for screwing up everything they did to the franchise AFTER releasing SSBM (like Brawl).

Hey, it's possible that Nintendo will notice that Melee has survived where Brawl hasn't and make Smash4 accordingly. Possible. Possssssssssssssssible.


Nintendo has been publicly against their game being competitive. So until they come out and actually say "Hey guys, we were wrong, sorry" then I'll only see this as a publicity grab for Smash 4

#totallynotcynical

Nintendo? Or Sakurai?

The only reason I have for S4 is because Namco is developing it.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 19:56 GMT
#28095
On March 13 2014 04:49 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:16 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 04:11 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 13 2014 03:59 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 03:55 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/12/5500590/super-smash-bros-melee-joins-evo-2014-roster-with-nintendos-approval

+ Show Spoiler +
Nintendo cashing in on happy fans before WiiU/3DS SSB? Yup. Do I care? Nope.


I love Nintendo, but this just tastes bitter for anyone who's actually had any measurable amount of passion for Super Smash Bros in the last decade. At least, that's how it feels to me.

Nintendo still hates that their game is competitive, and Smash 4 is still going to suck for anything other than a party game. Will I watch it at EVO? Absolutely. But I'm still salty about Nintendo's attitude with the game.


I mean, I'm just glad it's happening and Nintendo won't try to fuck it up this time. Doesn't save them from their sins for screwing up everything they did to the franchise AFTER releasing SSBM (like Brawl).

Hey, it's possible that Nintendo will notice that Melee has survived where Brawl hasn't and make Smash4 accordingly. Possible. Possssssssssssssssible.


Nintendo has been publicly against their game being competitive. So until they come out and actually say "Hey guys, we were wrong, sorry" then I'll only see this as a publicity grab for Smash 4

#totallynotcynical

Nintendo? Or Sakurai?

The only reason I have for S4 is because Namco is developing it.


afaik, Nintendo as a whole, but it's entirely possible that I'm misinformed

I'm mainly just keeping expectations very low. I'll likely be getting Smash 4 (idk if on WiiU or 3DS yet), I just don't want to be heartbroken again
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 19:59 GMT
#28096
On March 13 2014 04:44 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 19:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On March 12 2014 15:10 Shelke14 wrote:
RIP BARB YOU WERE SO GOOD AND SO POWERFUL FUCK YOU DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My newly leveled DH died to Diablo...'s shadow clones.

Arcane Hydra honestly most dangerous shadow clone ability to face. QQ


To me, when I try to do torment 2/3, the clones are worse than diablo. Those clones can pull out those level 61+ skills. I had my clone on sc use gravity well/bomb on me or whatever that spell is called. As a bonus to how strong that skill is, it also ccs you like cylcone on monk. It caught me off guard, and I was confused since I was seeing something that isn't possible with my own skill set. I was just lucky it was easy mode so I didn't care if I died or not.

The fuck?
Are you serious? They use skills that you don't even have yet? Is this confirmed?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 12 2014 20:12 GMT
#28097
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 12 2014 20:14 GMT
#28098
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Monmosu quest npnp
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 20:14 GMT
#28099
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Play Katawa Shoujo.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 12 2014 20:15 GMT
#28100
On March 13 2014 05:14 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Play Katawa Shoujo.

Intentionally changing answers isn't fun.
Prev 1 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 706
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 100
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1534
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1130
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 163
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3068
summit1g2709
FrodaN765
Beastyqt719
ceh9567
ArmadaUGS198
byalli197
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe160
Hui .145
shahzam95
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1580
League of Legends
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• WagamamaTV238
• Shiphtur205
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 1m
Stellar Fest
18h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.