• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9560 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1406

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 5162 Next
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 12 2014 20:18 GMT
#28101
On March 13 2014 05:14 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Play Katawa Shoujo.

Aka tryhard monmusu
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 20:21:27
March 12 2014 20:20 GMT
#28102
Something besides dating sims please. If I wanted to play dating sims I'd troll facebook or something.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 20:20 GMT
#28103
Parnage play HC D3 wit usssss
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 20:20 GMT
#28104
On March 13 2014 05:20 Parnage wrote:
Something besides dating sims please.

Create an online dating profile and meet a girl. That way it's not simulated!
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 12 2014 20:21 GMT
#28105
On March 13 2014 05:14 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Monmosu quest npnp

I thought you found it bad and ridiculous, why would you recommend it?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 20:21 GMT
#28106
On March 13 2014 05:21 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 05:14 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 13 2014 05:12 Parnage wrote:
Allergy season hit, I can tell because today it rained and I could actually breathe thanks to a lack of pollen all over the place.
I want winter back.

So what should I do this evening? I need to work on gw2 daily but after that I got the night free. League? D3, Hearthstone? I place my fate in the hands of off-topic.

+ Show Spoiler +
The best or worst idea ever

Monmosu quest npnp

I thought you found it bad and ridiculous, why would you recommend it?


(think about who you're talking to)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 12 2014 20:22 GMT
#28107
HS since it's out of beta? Unless you already checked it out. Then again I don't think much has changed for launch anyways.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 12 2014 20:24 GMT
#28108
Someone come play with meeeeeeeee
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 12 2014 20:25 GMT
#28109
Stop.
Stop. offtopic cancer plz.

Wave wins with the most sensible suggestion that doesn't involve me trying to seduce lolislimecubegirls.
2nd place to Req for suggesting I find a date online ignoring the fact that I can think of a person who wouldn't like that at all.

I'd have to start a hardcore toon so he'd be a lil ol wizard level 1 if thats okay?
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 12 2014 20:33 GMT
#28110
If it wasn't for this dumb snowstorm I'd be playing frisbee in an hour
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 20:37:18
March 12 2014 20:36 GMT
#28111
On March 13 2014 05:25 Parnage wrote:
Stop.
Stop. offtopic cancer plz.

Wave wins with the most sensible suggestion that doesn't involve me trying to seduce lolislimecubegirls.
2nd place to Req for suggesting I find a date online ignoring the fact that I can think of a person who wouldn't like that at all.

I'd have to start a hardcore toon so he'd be a lil ol wizard level 1 if thats okay?

See if anyone is on who can powerlevel you for a while. If you play with someone who can clear T6 level mobs you can hit 60 in under 2h. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you can even create a T6 game if you haven't reached 60 on a HC toon.
Otherwise play with someone a higher level than you and set the difficulty as high as you can, and make sure YOU are the one to create the game so the mobs scale with YOUR level. Super fast levelling. You can be 60 by the time I get home and can play later tonight.

If you can't then just level at your own pace and when a few of us reroll later we can play with you or we can do other stuff.
Edit: Oh yeah and try to find a socketed helm as soon as you can and stick a ruby in it for +%XP.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 20:38 GMT
#28112
On March 13 2014 05:33 mordek wrote:
If it wasn't for this dumb snowstorm I'd be playing frisbee in an hour


After yesterday's beautiful weather, all I want to do is play frisbee. Really wish my friends weren't all so far away now.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 20:40 GMT
#28113
Sonib you gonna play with us latar?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 20:40 GMT
#28114
Uhhhh idk yet. Have yoga tonight, and I need to do some campaign design sooner rather than later since I'm gonna be gone most of friday into sunday morning.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 12 2014 20:41 GMT
#28115
people are shoveling their cars out of my work parking lot. 3ft high drift against my car. this is like the third worst storm this winter and yesterday was so nice im just gonna stay at work till after rush hour.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 12 2014 20:42 GMT
#28116
The last two evenings have been perfect and of course it's Frisbee Wednesday, not Frisbee Monday or something.

I also resent the fact my suggestion didn't podium when it was one of the games parnage listed.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
March 12 2014 20:48 GMT
#28117
On March 13 2014 04:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 04:44 ketchup wrote:
On March 12 2014 19:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On March 12 2014 15:10 Shelke14 wrote:
RIP BARB YOU WERE SO GOOD AND SO POWERFUL FUCK YOU DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My newly leveled DH died to Diablo...'s shadow clones.

Arcane Hydra honestly most dangerous shadow clone ability to face. QQ


To me, when I try to do torment 2/3, the clones are worse than diablo. Those clones can pull out those level 61+ skills. I had my clone on sc use gravity well/bomb on me or whatever that spell is called. As a bonus to how strong that skill is, it also ccs you like cylcone on monk. It caught me off guard, and I was confused since I was seeing something that isn't possible with my own skill set. I was just lucky it was easy mode so I didn't care if I died or not.

The fuck?
Are you serious? They use skills that you don't even have yet? Is this confirmed?


Maybe it can be called a bug. It definitely happened to me. I think it's some random occurrence since the clones kinda cycle through available skill sets. I don't have any proof of it, but was able to find this post on the forums by someone else:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11985268846
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 12 2014 20:48 GMT
#28118
Sorry mordek, the prospect of dieing on hardcore and scaring the fuck out of wave with my rage fueled tears is just too good.

I dont know any hardcore players but the people here but if anyone wants to you know help me with that in like an hour feel free to let me know at me. Also it's double xp so it shouldn't take that long either way.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 20:50 GMT
#28119
How much does D3 cost? I've never really cared much for dungeon crawls but if everyone says it's a lot of fun now, I may acquiesce.
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 20:53:16
March 12 2014 20:52 GMT
#28120
On March 13 2014 05:50 Requizen wrote:
How much does D3 cost? I've never really cared much for dungeon crawls but if everyone says it's a lot of fun now, I may acquiesce.


$40 atm and $40 for the expansion (when it comes out).

And let me be clear, you'll only enjoy it if you like seeing pretty pretty gear numbers go up.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
Nathanias 132
Nina 108
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12910
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2472
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam485
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King73
JuggernautJason59
NeuroSwarm40
ViBE29
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra134
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 23m
Stellar Fest
15h 23m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.