• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1403

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 12 2014 16:44 GMT
#28041
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently


Req. the new QHawk of the blog section watch out. Please Req, enlighten us on how to drown in all the pussy lol
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 16:46 GMT
#28042
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently

pls sunib I've read like 3 dozen romance manga and I have played romance games and watched romance anime I have done my research sir

On March 13 2014 01:44 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently


Req. the new QHawk of the blog section watch out. Please Req, enlighten us on how to drown in all the pussy lol

step 1: look like me
step 2: flex
step 3: ????
step 4: ladiez
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 12 2014 16:49 GMT
#28043
*shudder*
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23440 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 16:50:53
March 12 2014 16:50 GMT
#28044
On March 13 2014 01:46 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently

pls sunib I've read like 3 dozen romance manga and I have played romance games and watched romance anime I have done my research sir

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:44 Shelke14 wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently


Req. the new QHawk of the blog section watch out. Please Req, enlighten us on how to drown in all the pussy lol

step 1: look like me
step 2: flex
step 3: pay up
step 4: ladiez


fixed
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 16:51 GMT
#28045
On March 13 2014 01:49 jcarlsoniv wrote:
*shudder*

don't fite it soniv

you can touch the pythons if you want

just be careful, these guns are loaded
It's your boy Guzma!
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
March 12 2014 16:52 GMT
#28046
On March 13 2014 01:37 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:27 ComaDose wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:22 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:18 ComaDose wrote:
interesting fact: pussy could be short for pusillanimous if everyone was smarter


It's a common mis-attribution. Modern usage of the word puss/pussy derives from German, whereas pusillanimous comes from Latin.

thanks based language guru cheep


I suck at languages I just read a lot of Wikipedia o/


I have learned this is the best way to learn a lot of stuff and appear smart but you're really not. :3

aka me ;__;
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 16:57:51
March 12 2014 16:53 GMT
#28047
Most people who are into a few select hobbies delve deeper than randomly curious peeps like you and me, of course we're going to look like we don't know shit as soon as we talk to people about somehting they're actually interested in, I don't see what's surprising with that.
Makes a bunch of people interesting because they've always got a bunch of stuff to teach you, on the other hand doesn't make you very interesting because you yourself lack meat.

On March 13 2014 01:33 Requizen wrote:
http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

I've never seen this before. Why have I never seen this before? I feel like I saw it once and ignored it but this is pretty cool.

Been using that for months. I randomly discovered one day that that's what Scarra plays on stream too.

'cept at work. Work is youtube so usually my "favourites" playlist which can be summed up by "bookmark directory where I dump videos I like but wouldn't retrieve by typing their names", eg. mostly touhou instrumental arranges with non-translated names.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 12 2014 16:58 GMT
#28048
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.

Not enough to make em straight. lol
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 17:12 GMT
#28049
On March 13 2014 01:50 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:46 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently

pls sunib I've read like 3 dozen romance manga and I have played romance games and watched romance anime I have done my research sir

On March 13 2014 01:44 Shelke14 wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

[quote]
Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

[quote]
Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently


Req. the new QHawk of the blog section watch out. Please Req, enlighten us on how to drown in all the pussy lol

step 1: look like me
step 2: flex
step 3: pay up
step 4: ladiez


fixed

No. It's clearly.
Step 1 : duster
Step 2 : duster
Step 3 : duster
Step 4 : moniez
Step 5 : ladiez

liftlift > tsm
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 12 2014 17:15 GMT
#28050
On March 13 2014 01:44 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently


Req. the new QHawk of the blog section watch out. Please Req, enlighten us on how to drown in all the pussy lol

i learned today that QHawk is not actually the semi-progamer that was vile.Hawk. thats the user Hawk2. I still like QHawk tho.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 12 2014 17:16 GMT
#28051
On March 13 2014 01:53 Alaric wrote:
Most people who are into a few select hobbies delve deeper than randomly curious peeps like you and me



Eh this is a false dichotomy, one does not necessarily preclude the other.
TranslatorBaa!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 18:10:18
March 12 2014 17:28 GMT
#28052
I may be biased by the fact that stuff I can talk about the most easily currently is LoL, not-so-popular book series (I'd rather discuss Glenn Cook than Martin but eh) and general meta-stuff regarding storytelling, which aren't the best for discussing with random people.

I'm more of a listener in person though so as long as people have something they're interested in talking about it doesn't matter.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 12 2014 18:06 GMT
#28053
Be home in an hour and a bit. Do I play D3 or let the bird fly free
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 12 2014 18:10 GMT
#28054
On March 13 2014 03:06 Shelke14 wrote:
Be home in an hour and a bit. Do I play D3 or let the bird fly free


What about NEEDING VENGEANCE did you not understand?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 18:12 GMT
#28055
On March 13 2014 01:22 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:18 ComaDose wrote:
interesting fact: pussy could be short for pusillanimous if everyone was smarter


It's a common mis-attribution. Modern usage of the word puss/pussy derives from German, whereas pusillanimous comes from Latin.

Common.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 18:13 GMT
#28056
On March 13 2014 01:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 01:41 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:39 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:37 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:33 Gahlo wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:25 Requizen wrote:
On March 13 2014 01:12 Gahlo wrote:
Y'all seem to have broken Youtube.

On March 13 2014 00:54 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
I had dial-up for the longest time. Took my parents forever to switch over.

Ugh, I have a 28.6k modem and a computer that was stuck on windows 95. It was fucking awful to download anything and I literally couldn't play WC3.

On March 12 2014 23:34 Requizen wrote:
Good morning friends!

Sometimes the day is frustrating from the moment you wake up, but the best thing to do is to face it with a smile and not get frustrated. I hope all your frustrations are manageable and you're safe and happy all day!

Fuck you, Req. I'm gonna sulk all day cause dreams about exs are awful.

Be happy Gahlo! Tomorrow is ClutZ's birthday and today is Wednesday and that's alright.

Also Friday is White Day so buy chocolates for a cute girl to obtain kisses.

On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

I assume you mean 40k then. Frudgey has read more about it, most of my knowledge of the universe comes from the game materials, which are pretty good. If you just want info about the universe, you can always jump into something like Lexicanum to learn about the history, factions, and major characters.

I don't know and cute girls that are into dudes. -_-

Also, wtf is white day?

In Japan, only girls give chocolates on Valentines Day to the boys they like and then on White Day (March 14, one month after) the guys give chocolate back (or regular things like flowers or lingerie)

I'll remember that the next time a wormhole opens up and I end up in Japan.

Or if you want to use it as a cute reason to give a smallish gift and seem romantic. Chicks eat this stuff up yo.


Req is now a relationship guru, apparently

Take notes, son 4.
So who's gonna 'sesh' with me and red tonight?
We're gonna powerlevel the Yanger, get some guaranteed legendaries, and kill soem sheeeeeit
(and maybe somebody will lose a character...WHO KNOWS?)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 12 2014 18:14 GMT
#28057
On March 13 2014 03:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 03:06 Shelke14 wrote:
Be home in an hour and a bit. Do I play D3 or let the bird fly free


What about NEEDING VENGEANCE did you not understand?



TRUE ENOUGH! Time to fuck up some pussy bitches and get pay back.

WHOS WITH ME.





*slience*....
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
March 12 2014 18:15 GMT
#28058
On March 13 2014 01:15 WiseBagus wrote:
Lately I have been extremely interested in getting in to the War Hammer universe, mostly because I want more Roll Play Dark Heresy. Has anyone read any good series from the universe?

Is there anything you're looking for in particular or do you just want a good read?

Most people agree that you should at least read the first three books of the Horus Heresy. They're a good starting point to the series in general and should give you an idea what Warhammer 40k is like.

If you're interested they're Horus Rising, False Gods and Galaxy in Flames, in that order. They still publish those books I think so you should be able to find them at a local bookstore or order them from blacklibrary.com.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 12 2014 18:16 GMT
#28059
In b4 shelke gets chain frozen and dies again
Although I think Tolkien wins for most hilarious death last night 'cause it was totally red's fault
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 12 2014 18:18 GMT
#28060
On March 13 2014 03:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
In b4 shelke gets chain frozen and dies again
Although I think Tolkien wins for most hilarious death last night 'cause it was totally red's fault


ooo, what happened? :D
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Prev 1 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 450
SteadfastSC381
TaKeTV 342
LamboSC2274
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 381
LamboSC2 274
ProTech141
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 101
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Bale 26
Shinee 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 18
Free 17
Yoon 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8704
qojqva1102
Dendi1034
Fuzer 155
420jenkins103
Counter-Strike
markeloff445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2015
crisheroes1146
XaKoH 182
Other Games
gofns35611
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo921
Mlord262
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX140
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King108
ToD75
QueenE74
Chillindude16
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1832
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1679
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 4m
Stellar Fest
23h 4m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.