• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9872 users

[SFW] Random Pics & Vids - Page 39

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 306 Next
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 29 2011 16:37 GMT
#761
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real nidalee
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
August 29 2011 16:55 GMT
#762
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 29 2011 16:57 GMT
#763
On August 29 2011 16:19 rwrzr wrote:



Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 07:05 red_ wrote:
On August 29 2011 06:11 BlackPaladin wrote:
Oh god now watch as people hit on Riku lol


I don't mean this in an offensive way but typically cosplayers aren't exactly against getting attention, especially attractive female cosplayers. They're not exactly oblivious to what they're doing. There's nothing wrong with it on either side of the fence.


You mean cosplaying isn't a pureminded and honest attempt for fans to show their admiration and creativity?

Wow mind = blown.

Wait what?
Multiple volley arrows can hit one person???
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 29 2011 16:58 GMT
#764
it was an old bug. It's gone now.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
August 29 2011 17:13 GMT
#765
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]


I can only assume that person next to you is supposed to be guarding your spear... clearly doing a terrible job.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 29 2011 18:27 GMT
#766
On August 30 2011 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya

True, I did miss that word. ^_^

That picture makes me happy in ways that only fellow geeks can imagine.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Attakijing
Profile Joined June 2011
United States693 Posts
August 29 2011 20:51 GMT
#767
On August 30 2011 03:27 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya

True, I did miss that word. ^_^

That picture makes me happy in ways that only fellow geeks can imagine.
you really couldn't make this sound creepier
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
August 29 2011 21:38 GMT
#768
On August 30 2011 05:51 Attakijing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 03:27 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya

True, I did miss that word. ^_^

That picture makes me happy in ways that only fellow geeks can imagine.
you really couldn't make this sound creepier

Not until I post my body-pillow replica of her in her outfit, anyway.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
broz0rs
Profile Joined July 2008
United States2294 Posts
August 29 2011 21:49 GMT
#769
damn.. this song is no jokes

FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 29 2011 22:14 GMT
#770
^ that's legit
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 30 2011 15:35 GMT
#771
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 30 2011 16:04 GMT
#772
On August 30 2011 06:38 Cedstick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 05:51 Attakijing wrote:
On August 30 2011 03:27 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya

True, I did miss that word. ^_^

That picture makes me happy in ways that only fellow geeks can imagine.
you really couldn't make this sound creepier

Not until I post my body-pillow replica of her in her outfit, anyway.

I don't even know how to respond to this, LOL.

Leblanc song is legit!!
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 16:48:55
August 30 2011 16:48 GMT
#773
On August 30 2011 06:38 Cedstick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 05:51 Attakijing wrote:
On August 30 2011 03:27 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On August 30 2011 01:37 HyperionDreamer wrote:
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]

real hot nidalee


fix'd that for ya

True, I did miss that word. ^_^

That picture makes me happy in ways that only fellow geeks can imagine.
you really couldn't make this sound creepier

Not until I post my body-pillow replica of her in her outfit, anyway.


You don't have a shrine of her made out of her own gum? (like in hey arnold! ....ah, childhood :o)

That Skarner vid needs to be a new skin lol.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 30 2011 17:52 GMT
#774
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
August 30 2011 17:57 GMT
#775
Yea so I pretty much died in happiness at that last video. BRB reenacting in game.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
August 30 2011 18:49 GMT
#776
On August 31 2011 02:52 Nikon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QasHQrsho

Haha, on that note:



I forgot all about that show!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Sponge75
Profile Joined May 2011
England194 Posts
August 30 2011 19:02 GMT
#777
On August 31 2011 00:35 Mogwai wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5H9WoA2W8

Best thing ever.
RyuChus
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
August 30 2011 19:27 GMT
#778
On August 29 2011 15:27 Riku wrote:
Screw all of the other cosplay pics, this is my best one! DOMINION!!!!

I was raping that game, too. I'm pretty sure I was 10/3/4 or something:

[image loading]


Oh dam that was you? lol you got caught on the camera and people commented.. creepy things on the video..



Hellyea!!
I have an announcement to make, "Moo!" That is all.
broz0rs
Profile Joined July 2008
United States2294 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 20:46:39
August 30 2011 20:45 GMT
#779
Wow, our Nidalee cosplayer has gone viral



check out top comments as well as every other comment.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
August 31 2011 02:27 GMT
#780


Singed gets ganked!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 306 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.