On April 18 2011 07:21 HazMat wrote:
I know for sure Chrispy would buy that Ezreal skin. Being a Canadian lumberjack and all.
I know for sure Chrispy would buy that Ezreal skin. Being a Canadian lumberjack and all.
Oh I would. In a heartbeat.
| Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn |
|
Chrispy
Canada5878 Posts
On April 18 2011 07:21 HazMat wrote: I know for sure Chrispy would buy that Ezreal skin. Being a Canadian lumberjack and all. Oh I would. In a heartbeat. | ||
|
Phrost
United States4008 Posts
![]() | ||
|
freelander
Hungary4707 Posts
On April 23 2011 14:44 Phrost wrote: new morde skin: ![]() superb :D | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23442 Posts
On April 23 2011 21:08 freelander wrote: superb :D supurrrrrb :D | ||
|
MoonBear
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
On April 21 2011 22:26 Chrispy wrote: Show nested quote + On April 18 2011 07:21 HazMat wrote: I know for sure Chrispy would buy that Ezreal skin. Being a Canadian lumberjack and all. Oh I would. In a heartbeat. Well, the same artist made a custom Sexy Ezrael Skin. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=606416 Also: | ||
|
SHr3DD3r
Pakistan2137 Posts
| ||
|
Riku
United States1064 Posts
![]() | ||
|
unichan
United States4223 Posts
On April 25 2011 07:27 Riku wrote: ![]() yeye i did this exact thing to an ashe chilling at turret with 1/3 hp the other day~~ so fun~ | ||
|
Crazazyasian1337
United States362 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Khelz
106 Posts
Still see the male version every time I look at it so: ![]() | ||
|
Riku
United States1064 Posts
On April 25 2011 07:33 unichan wrote: yeye i did this exact thing to an ashe chilling at turret with 1/3 hp the other day~~ so fun~ I play Nid almost exclusively, so this happens for me all of the time! Still, every time it happens it's glorious! :D | ||
|
Phrost
United States4008 Posts
On April 25 2011 07:38 Crazazyasian1337 wrote: Also: ![]() No. This needs to stop now | ||
|
Two_DoWn
United States13684 Posts
| ||
|
sRapers_ValkS
United States644 Posts
| ||
|
Juicyfruit
Canada5484 Posts
On April 25 2011 07:50 Riku wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2011 07:33 unichan wrote: On April 25 2011 07:27 Riku wrote: ![]() yeye i did this exact thing to an ashe chilling at turret with 1/3 hp the other day~~ so fun~ I play Nid almost exclusively, so this happens for me all of the time! Still, every time it happens it's glorious! :D I'm the Ashe, I'm just minding my own business; you guys are mega assholes. | ||
|
Phunkapotamus
United States496 Posts
| ||
|
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Korea (South)3851 Posts
| ||
|
HAL9OOO
United States176 Posts
| ||
|
HAL9OOO
United States176 Posts
Es #1 Mordekaiser Skin Idea http://community-na.static.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=628743 | ||
|
O-ops
United States4236 Posts
On April 11 2011 10:27 phyvo wrote: old but still funny. Holy shit, Guile's theme goes with LoL. That was very well synced lol. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Hyuk firebathero hero Sexy ggaemo Mong Killer [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2090 fl0m1411 Grubby1306 Beastyqt849 Mlord496 Hui .228 Livibee225 Liquid`VortiX178 ArmadaUGS131 KnowMe127 Mew2King64 Trikslyr36 ToD27 CosmosSc2 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|