The RYE SC2 Royal #6 will feature a unique and compelling squad-based format. All Starcraft 2 teams are invited submit squads of 3 players each, and players who are not submitted as part of a team's squad may band together to form "merc squads."
To determine seeding for the bracket stage, each squad will choose two of their three players to compete in a round-robin stage which will test their 2v2 skills. Once seeded, all squads will then compete in a single-elimination 1v1 (Proleague-style) bracket.
Team owners who would like to submit their squad(s) and merc squads who would like to register should contact CreightonOlsen on Discord (CreightonOlsen#4323) in advance of the deadline.
- 1st place squad: $1,500
- 2nd place squad: $750
- 3rd place squad: $300
- 4th place squad: $150
- A $100 bonus will be awarded to each 2v2 team which places 1st in their group in the seeding stage.
- Squad entry deadline/squad announcements: Monday, Nov 23 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
- Round-robin seeding stage (2v2): Wednesday, Nov 25 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
- Round of 16: Wednesday, Dec 02 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
- Round of 8: Wednesday, Dec 09 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
- Semifinals and Finals: Wednesday, Dec 16 7:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Tournament will be broadcast on the RaiseYourEdgeGaming Twitch channel. Additional language streams are welcome - please contact CreightonOlsen for details.
Full rules for the tournament can be found here. Please review before submitting a squad