On February 09 2019 10:34 starkiller123 wrote:
also I'm really sad for Stats but I am sure that he can bounce back
also I'm really sad for Stats but I am sure that he can bounce back
Same. Hopefully he goes far in IEM WC.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Anc13nt
1557 Posts
On February 09 2019 10:34 starkiller123 wrote: also I'm really sad for Stats but I am sure that he can bounce back Same. Hopefully he goes far in IEM WC. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
got something... i hope he can advance even further. | ||
|
ssregitoss
Turkey241 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Britney League of LegendsCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8798 FrodaN2220 Liquid`RaSZi2088 fl0m1239 crisheroes257 Pyrionflax207 ToD207 IndyStarCraft Livibee183 C9.Mang0147 Mew2King62 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • musti20045 StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Hupsaiya • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|