On March 10 2018 13:40 Nakajin wrote:
I was checking TL, how did those lings got in?
I was checking TL, how did those lings got in?
Observer didn't catch it either but I think Zest left the wall open
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:40 Nakajin wrote: I was checking TL, how did those lings got in? Observer didn't catch it either but I think Zest left the wall open | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
NYDUS | ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:41 Shellshock wrote: WHERE NYDUS He's saving that for when he is down to his last game so it doesn't look that broken | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Well I thought Zest had a chance but then he ran all his templar into banes for no reason. Amoving Templar was supposed to be easy now with autoattack | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:43 Shellshock wrote: should I keep watching this or switch to Solar vs TOP? Solar vs TOP as long as long as you post updates. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Well I thought Zest had a chance but then he ran all his templar into banes for no reason. He was dead as fuck even if all those templars landed perfect storms while Dark hold positioned his entire army for no reason. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:46 pvsnp wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2018 13:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Well I thought Zest had a chance but then he ran all his templar into banes for no reason. Amoving Templar was supposed to be easy now with autoattack That change did nothing tbh. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:48 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2018 13:46 pvsnp wrote: On March 10 2018 13:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Well I thought Zest had a chance but then he ran all his templar into banes for no reason. Amoving Templar was supposed to be easy now with autoattack That change did nothing tbh. Nothing in pro play at least. Maybe it did something at the ladder level which was where it was meant to do something. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:59 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I never really understood what all the tires were supposed to represent on this map. People should stop throwing shit in the ocean | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On March 10 2018 13:59 Fanatic-Templar wrote: I never really understood what all the tires were supposed to represent on this map. Just flotsam. Though at some point Blizzard decided to revamp the map by adding piles of tires and gold that no one really notices. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH305 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|