• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

[WCS 2017] Global Finals - Day 3 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 98 Next
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
October 29 2017 18:24 GMT
#601
On October 30 2017 03:23 Brutaxilos wrote:
I don't think I've seen Protoss play this crisp ever... herO!!!

So I take it you've never seen Zest in 2014?
Faker is the GOAT!
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#602
Alright, lets go Gumiho!
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#603
On October 30 2017 03:24 AzAlexZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 03:23 Brutaxilos wrote:
I don't think I've seen Protoss play this crisp ever... herO!!!

So I take it you've never seen Zest in 2014?

This is better imo.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#604
My jaw actually dropped towards the end of game 2. Zergling runby into godly immortal macro into baneling drop counter into Jesus push with 2 prisms.

Speechless.
"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#605
On October 30 2017 03:23 Brutaxilos wrote:
I don't think I've seen Protoss play this crisp ever... herO!!!


Dear in 2013. Rain. sOs in blizzcon final against Jaedong
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#606
Very impressive from herO, none of his usual shenanigans, just super solid play.

Though I do have to question Dark's choice of Roaches. Why no LBH?
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 29 2017 18:25 GMT
#607
This guy is gonna win Blizzcon isn't he?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Yiome
Profile Joined February 2014
China1687 Posts
October 29 2017 18:26 GMT
#608
herO's zealot archon were dealing with banelings like that squad from LotV CG
10/10 protoss micro
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 29 2017 18:26 GMT
#609
the best player in the world plays on a team run by CatZ. First time since Drewbie
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
October 29 2017 18:26 GMT
#610
herO is one of the most dangerous players in this entire tournament. He can be abusive and tricky as hell, but he also has such crisp mechanical skill and decision making. So scary right now.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
October 29 2017 18:26 GMT
#611
On October 30 2017 03:25 pvsnp wrote:
Very impressive from herO, none of his usual shenanigans, just super solid play.

Though I do have to question Dark's choice of Roaches. Why no LBH?

Don't you need roaches against archon drops?
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#612
herO will face can of TY, Stats, Rogue, Neeb, Inno, Gumi, or Serral in the ro8. I think Rogue is the worst possible opponent for him
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#613
On October 30 2017 03:25 Mun_Su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 03:23 Brutaxilos wrote:
I don't think I've seen Protoss play this crisp ever... herO!!!


Dear in 2013. Rain. sOs in blizzcon final against Jaedong

I miss Rain
I Protoss winner, could it be?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#614
On October 30 2017 03:23 D-light wrote:
RIP Elazer.


I think he'd rather ZvZ Dark than face herO the way he is playing right now.
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#615
On October 30 2017 03:27 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 03:25 Mun_Su wrote:
On October 30 2017 03:23 Brutaxilos wrote:
I don't think I've seen Protoss play this crisp ever... herO!!!


Dear in 2013. Rain. sOs in blizzcon final against Jaedong

I miss Rain

me too
Faker is the GOAT!
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#616
On October 30 2017 03:25 pvsnp wrote:
Very impressive from herO, none of his usual shenanigans, just super solid play.

Though I do have to question Dark's choice of Roaches. Why no LBH?


I think he was afraid of getting archon drop in chargelot allin, it's hard dealling with early archon without the roaches.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#617
On October 30 2017 03:25 MyLovelyLurker wrote:
My jaw actually dropped towards the end of game 2. Zergling runby into godly immortal macro into baneling drop counter into Jesus push with 2 prisms.

Speechless.

not sure constantly producing immortals can be called "godly"
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#618
And yes I know he's playing bw now
I Protoss winner, could it be?
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
October 29 2017 18:27 GMT
#619
'If I face another Zerg player, I think my head will actually explode - I might play with 3 prisms that time'. - HerO
"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 29 2017 18:28 GMT
#620
On October 30 2017 03:27 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2017 03:25 MyLovelyLurker wrote:
My jaw actually dropped towards the end of game 2. Zergling runby into godly immortal macro into baneling drop counter into Jesus push with 2 prisms.

Speechless.

not sure constantly producing immortals can be called "godly"

you're applying terran and zerg standards to toss
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0337
PiLiPiLi6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 30m
Replay Cast
21h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.