On October 30 2017 02:30 The_Templar wrote:
Man, I just want this to be a 2-1.
Man, I just want this to be a 2-1.
normally I'd agree but I really need soO to go through
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:30 The_Templar wrote: Man, I just want this to be a 2-1. normally I'd agree but I really need soO to go through | ||
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
soO vs Neeb game 1 loses to nydus game 2 Nexus first w/ probe scout LOL | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:31 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:29 xenonn40 wrote: On October 30 2017 02:27 Charoisaur wrote: this game showed the difference between koreans and foreigners How? Not directly dying to the adepts and oracles? not even bothering with a macro game so just showing disrespect with a nydus soO knows he has no chance against Neeb's fist. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:31 Penev wrote: normally I'd agree but I really need soO to go through I'm fine with soO 2-1 as well. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
jesus | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:28 AzAlexZ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:27 Charoisaur wrote: this game showed the difference between koreans and foreigners ppl said the same about rogue after game 1, look how that turned out doesn't count, Rogue was jetlagged | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:31 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:29 xenonn40 wrote: On October 30 2017 02:27 Charoisaur wrote: this game showed the difference between koreans and foreigners How? Not directly dying to the adepts and oracles? not even bothering with a macro game so just showing disrespect with a nydus Neeb's at his worse in this match-up when dealing with tricky stuff--a nydus isn't disrespect, it's a logical build. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:32 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:31 Penev wrote: On October 30 2017 02:30 The_Templar wrote: Man, I just want this to be a 2-1. normally I'd agree but I really need soO to go through I'm fine with soO 2-1 as well. but the stress templar the STRESS | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:33 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:31 Charoisaur wrote: On October 30 2017 02:29 xenonn40 wrote: On October 30 2017 02:27 Charoisaur wrote: this game showed the difference between koreans and foreigners How? Not directly dying to the adepts and oracles? not even bothering with a macro game so just showing disrespect with a nydus Neeb's at his worse in this match-up when dealing with tricky stuff--a nydus isn't disrespect, it's a logical build. Yeah Neeb in general struggles against cheese/all-in (see : Dark vs Neeb in Blizzcon 2016, although it's old things haven't changed much) | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:34 Charoisaur wrote: losing to scouted DTs... Who's losing to DTs? | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
JimmyJRaynor
Canada17886 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:34 Charoisaur wrote: losing to scouted DTs... soO bluffed him hard however | ||
|
MyLovelyLurker
France756 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:34 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:33 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 30 2017 02:31 Charoisaur wrote: On October 30 2017 02:29 xenonn40 wrote: On October 30 2017 02:27 Charoisaur wrote: this game showed the difference between koreans and foreigners How? Not directly dying to the adepts and oracles? not even bothering with a macro game so just showing disrespect with a nydus Neeb's at his worse in this match-up when dealing with tricky stuff--a nydus isn't disrespect, it's a logical build. Yeah Neeb in general struggles against cheese/all-in (see : Dark vs Neeb in Blizzcon 2016, although it's old things haven't changed much) Also all those proxy hatch builds from Scarlett/Bly. | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:34 The_Templar wrote: Who's losing to DTs? forgot Neeb is a foreigner | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu firebathero Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Larva Light [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38377 singsing2256 olofmeister1342 B2W.Neo334 Livibee205 hiko86 Mew2King82 ArmadaUGS41 ZerO(Twitch)8 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|