On October 30 2017 02:12 Ej_ wrote:
I have to show you my 2 base ultra/viper vs Terran
I have to show you my 2 base ultra/viper vs Terran
nothing against my 1 base proxy broodlord
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:12 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:11 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:11 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 30 2017 02:07 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Durnuu wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Alchemik wrote: there's some 5k master player who is really proud of himself right now To me, this is proof that Neeb copied my mass oracle build I'm just waiting for some pro to use my 5 minute infestor build in ZvT I'm sure it will happen one day I'm pretty sure Fitzyhere does builds like that. I said pro I have to show you my 2 base ultra/viper vs Terran nothing against my 1 base proxy broodlord | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:11 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:10 pvsnp wrote: Advancing in first is definitely a notable accomplishment. Congratulations to Special, I'm curious about what his Ro8 will look like. He's gonna lose to a foreigner while TY or Stats win Blizzcon. The Showtime way. That's certainly possible, but after his group stage performance, I will go into the Ro8 with an open mind. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:13 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:12 Ej_ wrote: On October 30 2017 02:11 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:11 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 30 2017 02:07 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Durnuu wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Alchemik wrote: there's some 5k master player who is really proud of himself right now To me, this is proof that Neeb copied my mass oracle build I'm just waiting for some pro to use my 5 minute infestor build in ZvT I'm sure it will happen one day I'm pretty sure Fitzyhere does builds like that. I said pro I have to show you my 2 base ultra/viper vs Terran nothing against my 1 base proxy broodlord is it one base proxy because you kill your original hatch? | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:14 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:13 Charoisaur wrote: On October 30 2017 02:12 Ej_ wrote: On October 30 2017 02:11 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:11 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 30 2017 02:07 Alchemik wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Durnuu wrote: On October 30 2017 02:02 Alchemik wrote: there's some 5k master player who is really proud of himself right now To me, this is proof that Neeb copied my mass oracle build I'm just waiting for some pro to use my 5 minute infestor build in ZvT I'm sure it will happen one day I'm pretty sure Fitzyhere does builds like that. I said pro I have to show you my 2 base ultra/viper vs Terran nothing against my 1 base proxy broodlord is it one base proxy because you kill your original hatch? just the spire is proxied ![]() | ||
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:13 Heartland wrote: I guess Artosis is right You can't argue with him though, the stats show | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18753 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:14 ZigguratOfUr wrote: I feel like calling Neeb the "#1 American player in quite a while" is underselling him a bit. since Idra | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:14 ZigguratOfUr wrote: I feel like calling Neeb the "#1 American player in quite a while" is underselling him a bit. definitely ever | ||
|
MyLovelyLurker
France756 Posts
| ||
|
EatingBomber
1017 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:14 ZigguratOfUr wrote: I feel like calling Neeb the "#1 American player in quite a while" is underselling him a bit. Most definitely, the NA region/scene is actually pretty barren in terms of talent and skill level Neeb is a very special player to not only be the best American but also be the best foreigner | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:15 sharkie wrote: Major just beat two of the strongest Koreans this year and the casters are speaking about Neeb? wth? they just spoke about Major. Now the next match is incoming... | ||
|
xenonn40
United States282 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:15 sharkie wrote: Major just beat two of the strongest Koreans this year and the casters are speaking about Neeb? wth? Neeb is up next. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:15 sharkie wrote: Major just beat two of the strongest Koreans this year and the casters are speaking about Neeb? wth? It's almost like Neeb is gonna play in 3 minutes. | ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:12 yht9657 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:08 Elentos wrote: On October 30 2017 02:06 yht9657 wrote: Stats vs TY, in elimination match, who'd have thought... Now my reward for sitting through all this awful, useless downtime and 3 more matches is going to be seeing my 2 favorite players eliminate each other. My thoughts as well, Special has ruined 2 of the 3 WCS final days for me so far(tho Stats and TY themselves are to be blamed as well) I really don't feel much sympathy for Stats and TY. They had just as long to prepare for Blizzcon as Special did. By all rights either one should have beaten him easily. Getting stuck in a decider because they failed to step up is all on them. Top Koreans like Stats and TY need to earn their place. If they don't, they aren't worthy of the name. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:15 sharkie wrote: Major just beat two of the strongest Koreans this year and the casters are speaking about Neeb? wth? Murica #1 | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
On October 30 2017 02:15 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2017 02:15 sharkie wrote: Major just beat two of the strongest Koreans this year and the casters are speaking about Neeb? wth? It's almost like Neeb is gonna play in 3 minutes. they should cancel all other matches and declare Major the champion ![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong EffOrt Soma Horang2 Soulkey actioN BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41435 singsing2021 B2W.Neo686 hiko347 XBOCT307 Pyrionflax268 byalli264 DeMusliM245 ArmadaUGS99 Mew2King57 QueenE16 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
Stellar Fest
Rex113
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|