• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

[GSL Code S] Season 3 2017 - Quarterfinals Day 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 02 2017 05:47 GMT
#141
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 02 2017 05:47 GMT
#142
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-02 05:51:33
September 02 2017 05:50 GMT
#143
On September 02 2017 14:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.


I used to do BW liquibets like that. Though it wasn't actually random since I liquibetted the people with pictures when I could. It worked really well, but unfortunately everyone has pictures nowadays .
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 02 2017 05:50 GMT
#144
cloak banshee, probably the sneakiest thing a terran can do was not as effective as simply dropping some marines to the main base
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
September 02 2017 05:51 GMT
#145
On September 02 2017 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:47 The_Templar wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.


I used to do BW liquibets like that. Though it wasn't actually random since I just liquibetted the people with pictures. It worked really well, but unfortunately everyone has pictures nowadays .

it's pretty obvious that people with pictures would be better on average
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 02 2017 05:51 GMT
#146
On September 02 2017 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:47 The_Templar wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.


I used to do BW liquibets like that. Though it wasn't actually random since I just liquibetted the people with pictures. It worked really well, but unfortunately everyone has pictures nowadays .

There's chance some amateurs qualify today for ASL so this is your chance.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#147
This is too much.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#148
Aaaaand this series is over.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#149
not like this
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#150
Can INnoVation choke now?!
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#151
Innovation, you better not fuck this one up.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-02 05:53:00
September 02 2017 05:52 GMT
#152
On September 02 2017 14:52 Ej_ wrote:
Can INnoVation choke now?!

Uh, probably not.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 02 2017 05:53 GMT
#153
with 7 siege tanks at innos natural, this is not working lol
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 02 2017 05:54 GMT
#154
On September 02 2017 14:51 Zzzapper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 The_Templar wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.


I used to do BW liquibets like that. Though it wasn't actually random since I just liquibetted the people with pictures. It worked really well, but unfortunately everyone has pictures nowadays .

it's pretty obvious that people with pictures would be better on average


Yeah. It was pretty surprising how effective it was at times. I'm pretty sure I broke 70% during some of those seasons.
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
September 02 2017 05:55 GMT
#155
GOAT
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-02 05:56:13
September 02 2017 05:55 GMT
#156
I loled. This is what happens when you can't micro. You get rekted.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-02 05:55:58
September 02 2017 05:55 GMT
#157
WINNOVATION PREVAILS!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Isualin
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1903 Posts
September 02 2017 05:55 GMT
#158
Byun is crushed innovation deserved this win though
| INnoVation | The literal god TY | ByuNjwa | LRSL when? |
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
September 02 2017 05:56 GMT
#159
On September 02 2017 14:54 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 14:51 Zzzapper wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 The_Templar wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 02 2017 14:44 The_Templar wrote:
I liquibetted ByuN but I'm more of a fan of INnoVation so I can't really be disappointed here.


Liquibetting against the players you like is a tried and true strategy.

I actually just pick randomly.


I used to do BW liquibets like that. Though it wasn't actually random since I just liquibetted the people with pictures. It worked really well, but unfortunately everyone has pictures nowadays .

it's pretty obvious that people with pictures would be better on average


Yeah. It was pretty surprising how effective it was at times. I'm pretty sure I broke 70% during some of those seasons.

Oh wow, I didn't think it would be that good
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-02 05:57:11
September 02 2017 05:56 GMT
#160
Welp that was super anticlimactic.

I'm glad that Inno won but I feel super bad for Byun, he tried so hard and played so well in games 3-4.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.