• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

SHOUTCraft Kings 2017 - August - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 13 2017 18:05 GMT
#601
I love this map
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 13 2017 18:06 GMT
#602
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 13 2017 18:08 GMT
#603
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.


It's pretty mediocre, but Catallena is by itself in a whole other category of awful.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 13 2017 18:08 GMT
#604
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.

It's pretty sucky, but you can 12pool so I kept it.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 13 2017 18:08 GMT
#605
Moral of today, chain fungalling oracles is hard
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
August 13 2017 18:08 GMT
#606
AAAHHH!! Fungal you suck so bad!! So close
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 13 2017 18:09 GMT
#607
On August 14 2017 03:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.


It's pretty mediocre, but Catallena is by itself in a whole other category of awful.

Acolyte isn't good enough for mediocrity
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 13 2017 18:10 GMT
#608
On August 14 2017 03:09 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 03:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.


It's pretty mediocre, but Catallena is by itself in a whole other category of awful.

Acolyte isn't good enough for mediocrity


But it's Carrier city!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 13 2017 18:10 GMT
#609
On August 14 2017 03:10 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 03:09 Elentos wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.


It's pretty mediocre, but Catallena is by itself in a whole other category of awful.

Acolyte isn't good enough for mediocrity


But it's Carrier city!

That's what makes it awful.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 13 2017 18:10 GMT
#610
TLO very well might be several thousand dollars richer if Neeb didn't exist. I feel a little bad for him
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 13 2017 18:11 GMT
#611
Poll: Recommend Neeb vs TLO ?

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
25%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
75%

★★★ - Good game (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Neeb vs TLO ?

(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season

BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
August 13 2017 18:12 GMT
#612
This is Neebs go to build. Oracles destroy hydras.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
August 13 2017 18:13 GMT
#613
Are oracles a thing vs zerg now?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 13 2017 18:13 GMT
#614
On August 14 2017 03:04 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 02:52 iNcontroL wrote:
On August 14 2017 02:45 Durnuu wrote:
"PvP in HotS was very linear"
"In LotV there is a lot of diversity"
We ain't watching the same game Incontrol.


OK COOL MAN. You think the matchup still sucks? Nah? prob not? Ok.. just wanted to find something I said and try and argue against it? Must be a LR -- oh. yes it is. Gotcha.

Nit picking commentators is fun!

Oh come on now, it's not like there is something else to do in the early game ; after all, PvP is all about the 2 gate openers now in LotV
Seriously though, I just disagreed with you, this is not a reason to get mad.


I'm not mad you're just annoying lol
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 13 2017 18:14 GMT
#615
ELAZERJWA
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 13 2017 18:14 GMT
#616
On August 14 2017 03:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
TLO very well might be several thousand dollars richer if Neeb didn't exist. I feel a little bad for him

It's truly hurting him by now.

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 13 2017 18:15 GMT
#617
On August 14 2017 03:10 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 03:10 Heartland wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:09 Elentos wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 14 2017 03:06 Elentos wrote:
I wanna say this is my least favorite map in the pool but then I remember that I'm not particularly fond of any of the ones added this season.


It's pretty mediocre, but Catallena is by itself in a whole other category of awful.

Acolyte isn't good enough for mediocrity


But it's Carrier city!

That's what makes it awful.


Why do you hate the noble capital ship of the Protoss race?
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
August 13 2017 18:16 GMT
#618
Hahahahaha Haven't seen a cannon rush in a long time. It'll probably fail entirely, but we'll see
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-13 18:18:54
August 13 2017 18:16 GMT
#619
On August 14 2017 03:13 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2017 03:04 Durnuu wrote:
On August 14 2017 02:52 iNcontroL wrote:
On August 14 2017 02:45 Durnuu wrote:
"PvP in HotS was very linear"
"In LotV there is a lot of diversity"
We ain't watching the same game Incontrol.


OK COOL MAN. You think the matchup still sucks? Nah? prob not? Ok.. just wanted to find something I said and try and argue against it? Must be a LR -- oh. yes it is. Gotcha.

Nit picking commentators is fun!

Oh come on now, it's not like there is something else to do in the early game ; after all, PvP is all about the 2 gate openers now in LotV
Seriously though, I just disagreed with you, this is not a reason to get mad.


I'm not mad you're just annoying lol

Well, like I said, at that stage of the game I had nothing else to do but listen to your casting (and TB's), so yeah you could say I nitpicked a comment and it's annoying. But this is a discussion thread, so I discussed (though I'll admit my post could have used a bit more substance). I could have nitpicked TB's terrible/amazing Neeb pun and you would not have cared one bit.
Anyway, let's move on, cannon rushes are rare and fun
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
MASTERCAKES
Profile Joined March 2012
United States127 Posts
August 13 2017 18:17 GMT
#620
That TLO tweet makes me extremely sad.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax180
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 58m
OSC
16h 58m
Stellar Fest
16h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.