• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10015 users

[GSL Code S] Season 3 2017 Ro32 - Group H - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
July 22 2017 06:08 GMT
#101
daem dreams
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
VHbb
Profile Joined October 2014
692 Posts
July 22 2017 06:08 GMT
#102
SSSSOOOOSSS!!!
My life for Aiur !
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
July 22 2017 06:08 GMT
#103
sOs benefiting from the 'GSL vs the World' blessing.

TY hasn't been impressive of late, but I still thought he was better than sOs.
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
July 22 2017 06:09 GMT
#104
Someone reminded sOs about the Blizzcon prize pool.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2017 06:09 GMT
#105
On July 22 2017 15:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
sOs benefiting from the 'GSL vs the World' blessing.

TY hasn't been impressive of late, but I still thought he was better than sOs.

He hasn't played in anything in a while.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 06:10:26
July 22 2017 06:09 GMT
#106
On July 22 2017 15:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
sOs benefiting from the 'GSL vs the World' blessing.

TY hasn't been impressive of late, but I still thought he was better than sOs.

nobody is better than sOs in his final phase of the odd year
EDIT = BlizzCon hunt
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 22 2017 06:09 GMT
#107
On July 22 2017 15:09 Solar424 wrote:
Someone reminded sOs about the Blizzcon prize pool.


"Increasing by Warchests you say? More than 100k you say?"
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
July 22 2017 06:10 GMT
#108
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 06:11:38
July 22 2017 06:11 GMT
#109
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

He didn't look impressive in any of the games I saw. So that 'showing up' thing, maybe he's keeping that back for another day.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 22 2017 06:11 GMT
#110
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

Doublethink? Double sOs today! In a few hours in SSL.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2017 06:12 GMT
#111
On July 22 2017 15:11 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

Doublethink? Double sOs today! In a few hours in SSL.

There is no SSL today.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 06:13:38
July 22 2017 06:12 GMT
#112
On July 22 2017 15:11 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

He didn't look impressive in any of the games I saw. So that 'showing up' thing, maybe he's keeping that back for another day.

Could be that my expectations from him have hit rock bottom and this is an improvement. Still, beating TY is a good start for sure.

"All in the execution." True story.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 06:15:22
July 22 2017 06:13 GMT
#113
On July 22 2017 15:12 pvsnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:11 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

He didn't look impressive in any of the games I saw. So that 'showing up' thing, maybe he's keeping that back for another day.

Could be that my expectations from hjm have hit rock bottom and this is an improvement. Still, beating TY is a good start for sure.

TY just bent over and took it like always. This wouldn't have worked against any other good Terran.

And he messed up in the first game, that should have been a hold. Banshees, what a stupid idea.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 22 2017 06:13 GMT
#114
On July 22 2017 15:12 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:11 Diabolique wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

Doublethink? Double sOs today! In a few hours in SSL.

There is no SSL today.

why? what happened?
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2017 06:14 GMT
#115
On July 22 2017 15:13 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:12 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:11 Diabolique wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

Doublethink? Double sOs today! In a few hours in SSL.

There is no SSL today.

why? what happened?

They're on break until August because of HSC, IEM and GSL vs The World.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-22 06:36:22
July 22 2017 06:14 GMT
#116
Now comes the hard question, who is worse against sOs? herO or TY? Hasn't won a single Bo5 vs. 8 offline losing streak.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
July 22 2017 06:15 GMT
#117
On July 22 2017 15:13 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:12 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:11 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

He didn't look impressive in any of the games I saw. So that 'showing up' thing, maybe he's keeping that back for another day.

Could be that my expectations from hjm have hit rock bottom and this is an improvement. Still, beating TY is a good start for sure.

TY just bent over and took it like always. This wouldn't have worked against any other good Terran.

I dunno, sOs has a way of making everything uncertain. Inno beat him a few times this year but not cleanly.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 22 2017 06:16 GMT
#118
On July 22 2017 15:15 pvsnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:13 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:12 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:11 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

He didn't look impressive in any of the games I saw. So that 'showing up' thing, maybe he's keeping that back for another day.

Could be that my expectations from hjm have hit rock bottom and this is an improvement. Still, beating TY is a good start for sure.

TY just bent over and took it like always. This wouldn't have worked against any other good Terran.

Inno beat him a few times this year but not cleanly.

That's much more than TY can say about himself vs sOs for his entire career. No top Terran is remotely as bad against sOs.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 22 2017 06:17 GMT
#119
On July 22 2017 15:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2017 15:13 Diabolique wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:12 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:11 Diabolique wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:10 pvsnp wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:02 Elentos wrote:
On July 22 2017 15:01 pvsnp wrote:
As a huge TY fan, I hope sOs wins just because he is so crazy awesome.

Those statements are entirely contradictory.

Doublethink

But seriously even though I normally cheer for TY, sOs is just too awesome and insane when he actually decides to show up so I have to cheer for him.

Doublethink? Double sOs today! In a few hours in SSL.

There is no SSL today.

why? what happened?

They're on break until August because of HSC, IEM and GSL vs The World.

OK, I see. Because yesterday, it was still in the calendar ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
July 22 2017 06:17 GMT
#120
ty why did you have to go and kill my bet
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 120
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 581
Artosis 498
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever409
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5676
Liquid`Hasu1302
Other Games
summit1g8271
shahzam531
byalli361
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
ZombieGrub23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 8m
Stellar Fest
14h 8m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.