• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11623 users

[GSL Code S] Season 2 2017 Grand Finals! - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 62 Next
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 08:57 GMT
#101
Meanwhile I just watched Iaguz use a seeker missile against an observer.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 24 2017 08:57 GMT
#102
On June 24 2017 17:56 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:40 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:37 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:35 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:32 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:29 Musicus wrote:
Morning guys!

Anybody post a good soO vod which I can watch during the wait please!



I think that was a great one, but Zest won this map right?


It's soO's huge throw on Yeonsu

Oh god, what am I watching lol


Here's a soO victory to counterbalance, ZvT too:

He doesn't give af about drone losses



Let me guess, Flash?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 24 2017 08:57 GMT
#103
On June 24 2017 17:56 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:54 Elentos wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:52 Ej_ wrote:
Probably failed my 4th exam this week an hour ago so I guess the finals will also be shit.

The hell are you doing man?

It's ok, I planned on passing only 2 of these. Went to the Thermodynamics first terms to see the questions

The 5th law of thermodynamics is nobody passes it the first time
Neosteel Enthusiast
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
June 24 2017 08:58 GMT
#104
On June 24 2017 17:56 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:52 Ej_ wrote:
Probably failed my 4th exam this week an hour ago so I guess the finals will also be shit.

I ranked 254 on my exams and I had to be under 224 so I feel you

Medical studies ? I feel you too, that's rough.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
June 24 2017 08:58 GMT
#105
On June 24 2017 17:57 Elentos wrote:
Meanwhile I just watched Iaguz use a seeker missile against an observer.

Ha ha ha ha, just anz things
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 08:58 GMT
#106
On June 24 2017 17:57 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:56 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:40 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:37 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:35 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:32 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:29 Musicus wrote:
Morning guys!

Anybody post a good soO vod which I can watch during the wait please!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va2Xl8NFnkE

I think that was a great one, but Zest won this map right?


It's soO's huge throw on Yeonsu

Oh god, what am I watching lol


Here's a soO victory to counterbalance, ZvT too:

He doesn't give af about drone losses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIGcv1vpQk&index=265&l


Let me guess, Flash?

Ofc
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 24 2017 08:59 GMT
#107
On June 24 2017 17:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:52 Ej_ wrote:
Probably failed my 4th exam this week an hour ago so I guess the finals will also be shit.

I ranked 254 on my exams and I had to be under 224 so I feel you

Medical studies ? I feel you too, that's rough.

Hopefuly OtherWorld won't be coming back to TL any time soon
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 08:59:47
June 24 2017 08:59 GMT
#108
On June 24 2017 17:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:52 Ej_ wrote:
Probably failed my 4th exam this week an hour ago so I guess the finals will also be shit.

I ranked 254 on my exams and I had to be under 224 so I feel you

Medical studies ? I feel you too, that's rough.

Yep. Still got a second shot next year though, plus there is the (very small) chance that 30 people in front of me choose dentistry and such (I'm not really counting on that though)
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 08:59 GMT
#109
On June 24 2017 17:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:57 Elentos wrote:
Meanwhile I just watched Iaguz use a seeker missile against an observer.

Ha ha ha ha, just anz things

This is why you rush out observer speed, dodging them seekers.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 24 2017 08:59 GMT
#110
On June 24 2017 17:55 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:51 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:45 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:40 Fango wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:32 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:29 Musicus wrote:
Morning guys!

Anybody post a good soO vod which I can watch during the wait please!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va2Xl8NFnkE


One of the most tragic throws of all time. He would have won 4-1 if not for it and the curse would never have been casted


It was. To be fair, though, Zest played godly this game. It wouldn't have mattered how hard soO threw if Zest hadn't picked up everything soO gave him.

soO would have killed probably every other toss that game so I can understand his decision to constantly attack with muta corruptor.
If it works it's called killer-instinct or decisiveness. If it doesn't work it's called throw.


Litterally the only way soO could have lost that game was to max out on mutas and constantly suicide them though. Zest coudln't leave his base, if soO techs to anything else or doesn't suicide 3 armies he wins.

Real talk though , how many games has someone come back from an 80 supply deficit?


It happened more often in WoL and HotS since there were more ways to come back in a game with old macro mechanics and longer mining bases. Especially roach based armies often had very high supply (think Stephano roach max at 12 minutes) against ~100 supply protoss.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 09:00:32
June 24 2017 09:00 GMT
#111
On June 24 2017 17:58 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:57 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:56 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:40 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:37 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:35 Musicus wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:32 Olli wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:29 Musicus wrote:
Morning guys!

Anybody post a good soO vod which I can watch during the wait please!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va2Xl8NFnkE

I think that was a great one, but Zest won this map right?


It's soO's huge throw on Yeonsu

Oh god, what am I watching lol


Here's a soO victory to counterbalance, ZvT too:

He doesn't give af about drone losses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIGcv1vpQk&index=265&l


Let me guess, Flash?

Ofc


Ah yes, probably the single best ZvT game I've seen from any Zerg.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 24 2017 09:00 GMT
#112
On June 24 2017 17:57 Elentos wrote:
Meanwhile I just watched Iaguz use a seeker missile against an observer.

Wow the aussies have offline challenger with face cams and stuff
Neosteel Enthusiast
ShAd_1337
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany1042 Posts
June 24 2017 09:01 GMT
#113
lol what??? finals is the normal gsl studio? very lame
I like Dark
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 09:01:57
June 24 2017 09:01 GMT
#114
On June 24 2017 17:59 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 17:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 24 2017 17:52 Ej_ wrote:
Probably failed my 4th exam this week an hour ago so I guess the finals will also be shit.

I ranked 254 on my exams and I had to be under 224 so I feel you

Medical studies ? I feel you too, that's rough.

Yep. Still got a second shot next year though, plus there is the (very small) chance that 30 people in front of me choose dentistry and such (I'm not really counting on that though)

You're pretty much bound to succeed next year anyway if you keep up the good work with such an already high ranking.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 24 2017 09:01 GMT
#115
Korea recognizes the potential of this final :o
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 24 2017 09:01 GMT
#116
Okay soO, let's do this!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 09:02 GMT
#117
Iaguz is playing a great series btw
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 24 2017 09:02 GMT
#118
Well I'd love to join in on the exam sulking but I now have 4 months off university after acing nearly all my exams
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
June 24 2017 09:02 GMT
#119
i'm just here to witness history
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 24 2017 09:03 GMT
#120
On June 24 2017 18:02 Olli wrote:
Well I'd love to join in on the exam sulking but I now have 4 months off university after acing nearly all my exams

What do you study?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings133
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH219
• Hupsaiya 139
• practicex 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Rush1226
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 24m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.